Explain yourself Catholics

More like Cuckolics

He's a pinko Jesuit style faggot enabler from South America who came about in weird situation. My entire parish fucking hates him, even my priest (Based Polish) hates this spic. If we had a choice, we'd go back to Benedict any time of the day. Fuck you, nigger.

Well I'm assuming he's only hanging out with the Christians and not the muslims.
Christians are basically like Buddhists in the middle east

you know how hindus can pretend to be catholics or muslims or shinto or whatever and still be hindu?

the religion of liberalism is much the same, they can call themselves whatever they want as long as they follow the pillars of liberalism. the catholic church has been occupied by heathens for a long time now but certainly not longer than protestant faggots

guess how many armed security guards are around

Looks like he is doing everything possible to ignore the persecuted Arab christians

This.

He's a communist/globalist shill.

>jesuit pope

what were they thinking

Bergoglio has close ties to the Jewish community of Argentina, and attended Rosh Hashanah (Jewish new year) services in 2007 at a synagogue in Buenos Aires. He told the Jewish congregation during his visit that he went to the synagogue to examine his heart, "like a pilgrim, together with you, my elder brothers".[144] After the 1994 AMIA bombing of a Jewish Community Center that killed 85 people, Bergoglio was the first public figure to sign a petition condemning the attack and calling for justice. Jewish community leaders around the world noted that his words and actions "showed solidarity with the Jewish community" in the aftermath of this attack.

When people are hungry they consume food.

So why do you saddle yourself to such an easily corrupted office?

simple
the pope isnt catholic

And we lose yet another idiom thanks to the absurdity of the world today

He is a Christian man giving alms.

Welp the pope is dead and replaced. He was originally a Pepsi man.

>calls for justice when kikes die
>little bitch when catholics die

The Catholic Church is just another arm of the Zionist/Masonic/NWO elite. This man led the campaign against gay marriage in Argentina (even calling it a "trick by the Father of Lies to destroy the family"), and then emerged as Pope, only five years later, saying stuff like "Who am I to judge gays?"

He was either replaced by a double or made a deal with the globalists to say what they wanted him to say.

Disgusting.

He's still against gay marriage lad. And talks about it regularly. If you don't have enough media competence to separate the person from the way the media portrays him you shouldn't be posting here reddit

Should I just switch to being Jewish?
Or join one of these .TV cult churches?
This is just embarrassing.

Yeah right.
That's why he said 100% opposite things now that he's Pope.

He was also an opponent of the Kirchners and now he's like her best friend. Met with Cristina Kirchner two times in two hour long meetings while giving our new Conservative President barely 20 minutes.

He was bought or replaced to do a stage performance.

I have zero idea who that is. And he said NOTHING in favo of fag marriage. Again learn to not trust kike media redditor

Time to go back to the old ways,with sacrifices and cool stuff

>the pope isnt catholic

Bear poos in loo.

He is a puppet, usefull idiot at best.

Besides if I recall corectly you cant stop being pope so Benedict 16 is still rightfull pope.

implying Francis is catholic. top kek m8 He is more like protestant

i dont know in your country but here prostetant are pretty much the reverse of what the pope is.and i mean this one

>Catholics fw

Join the traditional Protestant master race before it's too late

It's not necessarily that it's corrupted easy, all of the events came about in a way that made it happen. I'm pretty certain quite a few of the cardinals didn't want him, which is why Benedict was in there in the first place.

I swear to god this fucking traitor is going to get crucified one day

I'm not religious but there are probably numerous passages from the bible where Jesus says to do exactly this

Lutherans aren't any better. I'm glad Christianity in the West is dying.

Not my pope.

Orthodox Church is looking more promising by the day.

All religions suck

>tfw keep trying to set up pope for assassination by enemy but they won't use the opportunity
>tfw no crusade yet
those templar feels