Hitler's living relatives are so cucked by nu-Germany that they vowed to never have children...

Hitler's living relatives are so cucked by nu-Germany that they vowed to never have children. Is this truly the end of anything good in the world?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bATCZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I genuinely don't understand the modern self loathing of white people. In my country if you can prove you were related to a dictator that is considered an honour!

Hitler didn't even save his own nation from mong-russian hords so whats good about him?

I don't understand why either. My grandfather fought in the SS Charlemagne division and that makes me very proud.

Looks like they watched too much of Star Wars.

Go back to schnitzel lands cumskin this is CHEROKEE TERRITORY

That's because Guatemala is a shithole

He tried to wipe out the eternal P*le.

I actually live in Georgia. If I recall correctly, it USED to be. Thanks Andrew Jackson!

Your grandfather was a traitor to his nation.

you should be. That he fought at all is commendable, please let his memory live on. A friend of mines family came here after Mussolini was deposed, he still has his granddads luger

>nu-world nazi larpers

>tried

yeah, i have some news for you...

that was a rumor that was confirmed to be false...

I know, we should have helped him. Will do it next time, just wait a little.

>im proud my dad was a nazi
lol

Nah, he tried to save France from what she is now.

One day user, things will get better. Perseverance is key.

>we should have helped him

but you both tried at the same time and you failed...twice

let's face it, you are good for nothing just like Adi:P

We didn't try. We actually saved you and gave you all the lands of Eastern Germany.

All that we tried was returning the lands of Western Ukraine and Belarus to it's rigthtful owners, and we actually succeed.

>charging tanks with cavalry and getting being totally dominated in 18 days
classic p*le

btw

>Only laster for 1 month of resistance
>Yet dares to say something to someone about "good for nothing" things

Don't let him aggravate you Ivan, poles are filthy creatures.

That's a Slav, nowhere near how Germans look like. That thing would've been sent straight into the furnace.

oh yeah, you gave the crimea once to its rigthtful owner and then...

oh well, the one that gives and takes will burn in hell ;)

More like a Swedish public school for reconditioning. Isn't homeschooling illegal in merkel's Swedish Reich?

I love how all it takes is just a picture of a pretty girl for some low iq mutant to fully change their political stance. Also what you said has been confimed to be fake. Adding to that the fact that the actress in that picture is Russian, Hitler killed many of us you dumbass

Good.

>oh yeah, you gave the crimea once to its rigthtful owner and then...
Crimea wasn't rightful Ukrainian clay. Stalin was a based and just ruler, Khrushev was a dumb traitor.

I find it funny how many pictures of Nazi slavs there are on the internet. Especially from the USA where the distinction between slavs and Germanics doesn't exist.

It does exist, but I'm guessing the overwhelming majority of retardation that travels overseas to Europe from here blocks out all the people who know?

what is this then?

a historical revisionism of your own historical revisionism?

you should get your shit together, srsly

americans see white as one giant blob and can barely tell the difference and don't know that in europe most people can instantly tell the difference between countries. OP's dad probably didn't even fight for the nazis, its a common thing edgy losers make up

user, just because your granddad fought for the USA and made it so that the world could be a nigger infested shithole doesn't mean you have to project onto others :(

>most people can instantly tell the difference between countries
It comes with the millennia of inbreeding we're so good at.

nice digits but leave the usa and go save germany then you basement dweller

Like I said, stop projecting kiddo.

good argument. muh projecting. you're a classic case. go to pol where people care about your whining. Also the rumor you posted in OP was proven false

Why are Americans always LARPing?

>thinking Hitler didn't contribute to alterating old European culture

Nice meme, he pretty much rooted out the Imperial remnants of the government and replaced them with an esoteric, reactionary ideology filled with pseudo mysticism.

Argument to what? You presented no facts to argue. You're retarded.

Why are the Thai always fucking lady-boys?

...and let the yanks take half of europe and the soviets the other half.

You father was a cuck

Only aryans!!

discord.gg/bATCZH

>guatepeor

Answer the question please.

this, lol

> *blocks your path*

hahahahaha look at em

off yourself

>save it by betraying it
Hi Benedict Arnold