Why do southerners have an inferiority complex toward northerners?

Why do southerners have an inferiority complex toward northerners?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bATCZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's because we're poor. We still have better food and culture than you though, yank.

dixie is the best of US

They lost the only war they fought in.Same as neo-nazis trying to justify their ideology based on survival of the fittest while being the biggest losers in history.

>We still have better food and culture than you though, yank.

Is gumbo really that good?

Dumb + poor, the same for every country with a north south split.

>Dumb + poor, the same for every country with a north south split.

>They lost the only war they fought in
Dude the fought in every war US was involved, Lee was a great general of the Union

>northeners
north east is fine. midwest is largely boring but nice people.
all americans are good americans la

yes

>all americans are good americans
you cant just say that and also acknowledge Florida exists

ahem

yeah actually i don't like florida. mostly because of weather. Don't know why new jersey gets all the hate

Please....from what I can see on social media etc, it is the non-south trash who like to badmouth the southerners and made countless propaganda reality tv shows and series just to mock the south. The southerners couldn't care less about anyone who likes to bitch over stuff.
Enjoy your (You)s....

Midwesterner here, can confirm.

The south isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. I'd gladly give an arm to live in florida weather than fucking deal with tornados and snowstorms

Something more temperate would be much better. Loved the weather in the bay area. Florida I just sweat like a mother fucker. Dry heat beats it any time like in Socal or texas

Reminder that the Emancipation Proclamation freed slaves in confederate states, but not slave states that remained in the union (Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri and Delaware).

I've been living in the Pacific Northwest for a while, but I absolutely despise the weather here. It constantly rains and the only time when it's nice is during the summer. But it's hard to get out during the summer because so many tourists come up and congest our roads and highways. Portland's infrastructure can't support this many people. Not to mention that the people here just don't seem that friendly. They're kind of passive and aloof. I've made friends now, but let me tell you it wasn't easy

Do you see any slaves in the north or in kentucky, maryland, missouri, and delaware?
I didn't think so

Stupid low iq southerner

>look mom i posted it again!!!

>three hundred thousand yankees
>is stiff in southern dust
>we got three hundred thousand
>before they conquered us
>they died of southern fever
>and southern steel and shot
>i wish it was three million
>instead of what we got

I suppose I'm ok with different things. I don't need sunshine, just comfortable weather and portland fo me is pretty nice. Also I don't really need to talk to people, though I'm not rude if someone else does. Comes with being from a big city I guess. You from midwest?

wrong

Actually we thing they are little bitches

>southern intelligence

discord.gg/bATCZH

shut up y*Nk

I was born in Missouri and lived there for most of my life, but I traveled to the south-east constantly as a kid (since there are no beaches in the Midwest). Maybe that's why it's harder for me to live without the sun. Portland is great and all, but it just isn't the city for me. Besides, It's getting too expensive here that I can't even afford to live out here, even if I wanted to

bump

High rates of poverty, obesity, inbreeding, 3rd world HDI and life expectancy, and getting BTFO in a civil war will do that you.