It comes out in less than two weeks

It comes out in less than two weeks.

Are you going to see it?

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/sausage_party/
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/sausage-party-seth-rogen-exclusive?mbid=social_facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, and anyone going to under the impression that it would help R-Rated Cartoons is an idiot without even the basest grasp on Hollywood logic.

If anything, Deadpool is of more help to films like the Goon than this.

>dick jokes
>dick jokes
>someone farts
>lots of swearing because lol so funny
>dick jokes
>dick jokes

two weeks?

There's been zero marketing for this movie, so it will flop harder than Seth Rogen attempting to fuck your mother.

UHM

the reason the Goon isn't getting made is because Powell still has creative control over the filmmaking process according to his contract

because he won't part with that and he has 0 filmmaking experience, nobody will fucking touch it, and they're right not to

shit like that is how you end up with Food Fight on your resume

>There's been zero marketing for this movie

I was at an Outback Steakhouse the other day and I saw a commercial for it on one of the TVs there.

Before the commercial started, there was a gigantic "RATED R" on the screen. I guess they are desperately trying to convince parents not to bring their kids to this.

Yeah, there are a 1001 reasons why the Goon hasn't been greenlit yet, and may never be, but the common argument in these threads is that people should see it to save R-Rated Cartoons.

I'd rather have 0 R-Rated Cartoons than have 0 Good R-Rated Cartoons and 6 Sausage Party rip-offs.

More importantly, I want Rogen to fail.

No

The only way I'm going to watch it is if there is a Sup Forums stream of it.

Haha he's like a penis!

Realistically, would the success of this movie actually influence animation in anyway?

South Park: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut did nothing despite its success.

>advertising around the fact it's rated R
What is this? The 70s?

I'll download a camrip for the orgy scene, make webms of it, disguise it as other webms and post it everywhere.

What kind of question is that? Of course not. No film is capable of such a thing.

An R-rated animated movie is a rare thing and they hardly ever get wide releases.

I hope you really actually do this.

>No film is capable of such a thing.
The first Disney films influenced the state of Western cinematic animation as we know it today. It's influenced anime as well.

Still, adult cartoons are nothing new, they're advertising this as something super edgy but you can find the same humor on Fox's animation lineup. Bringing unnecessary attention to the fact it has an R rating is going to make it seem more like a novelty than any progression of mature animated feature films.

Im still seeing it out of morbid curiosity though, maybe on a $5 sunday

It convinced parents not to bring themselves to it either.

I think he meant to say "no film is capable of doing such a thing anymore" which is probable, and "especially not this film" which is certain

Need I remind everyone that this film has a 100% Rotten Tomatoes score?

That raises an interesting point: why are adult TV cartoons so common yet adult cartoon movies incedibly rare?

Looks offensive and bad. Like, not actually offensive, just lowbrow and unimaginative .

Nah, it's actually offensive, too. Most of the food items are some kind of ethnic stereotype.

It appears as like every other add when I'm on Tumblr and Youtube, I'm sick to death of it.

Right, but it's so tryhard and basic that it undoes whatever offense it might cause merely by being such a cheap, easy blow.

Fuck no. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no.

Looks extremely visually unpleasant, and all the swearing in the trailer is so forced and unnatural it's like the bizarro world version of those ridiculous TV-safe reshoots they do in some movies ('I hate niggers = I hate everybody' shit).

Is Seth Rogen and friends the new Adam Sandler and friends?

No, because Sandler can actually put on good performance in an animated film.

Movies are arguably more expensive and risky because less adults are interested in going to see an adult cartoon movie. More adults go to movies to watch live action or to take their kids to see kids cartoon movies.

remind me why I need to give a shit about this again.

>Sandler can actually put on good performance in an animated film.
Mother of god.

steve buscemi did nothing wrong

FYI I thought Hotel Transylvania was rather good.

God what will take to convince people here that you don't have to judge movie by the actors.

Fuck you guys I'm gonna go see it

rottentomatoes.com/m/sausage_party/
>100%

Not really, but it's really tempting me right now.

>8 reviews from march

i assume they only read the script

I don't even know anymore.

Probably not. I'll watch it when it comes out on HBO.

Everyone involved in the production of this film and everyone who pays to see it has to die. Even the runners who got coffee.

>Steve Buscemi
Fuck, man. I mean, good on him, it's a paycheck, but... gross.
>yfw after voice recording a heart attack/car crash takes him, making Sausage Party his last work

You clearly don't understand what the picture you responded to is conveying.

Hint: It's not the cast of the movie.

I don't know, man I'm fucked up. help please.

It was screened at SXSW and Comic-con bro

It's comparing the Adam Sandler regulars to the Seth Rogen regulars, claiming they are both one and the same.

No, maybe I'll watch it at the 1.50 Tuesday theater. Though I'll have to be really bored to do so.

Really it feels like what Food Fight wanted to be before they lost their development in an alleged studio fire.

You forgot
>DUDE WEED jokes
>Ends with a giant fucking orgy

>Are you going to see it?

In theaters? No. Not unless someone treats me to a free ticket.
Not even going to torrent.
I'll wait until it shows up on TV on one of the movie channels we have, and even then I won't be going out of my way to look for it.

I thought Sandler was pretty good in The Cobbler, because he wasn't trying to be wacky and goofy. Not that the movie was fantastic or anything, but it wasn't offensive.

>tfw I like Steve Buschemi and James Franco when they're independent of everyone else on that list

Yeah, but thankfully Rogen has been a total failure in breaking into Drama.

No, it actually looks rather tramautizing.

Buschemi's legitimately great. I have no idea how he got roped into their bullshit when he's like a decade older and severely more talented.

Franco's just terrible, so you're retarded.

I don't think there's a good egg in Rogen's bunch.

I liked 127 Hours and Palo Alto.

I also like that he's a fan of Cormac McCarthy, who's my favorite author.

>I don't think there's a good egg in Rogen's bunch.

Craig Robinson is pretty funny. He tends to be the best part of every movie he's in.

ROB SCHNEIDER HER DE DURR

This repulsed me, congratulations.

No, mostly because it looks like garbage prarading as something deeper than it is.

>zero marketing
I've seen so many fucking commercials for this movie on TV that it's gotten annoying. There's plenty of marketing. The red band trailer even went viral for a while when it came out

Someone posted the script ages ago, and I couldn't get through it. I made it through the first fourth or so and had to stop because of how disgustingly racist it was. It was absolutely vile, and I have a lot of tolerance for fiction.

Shut up Boco

Yes sir...

>People dont remember 70-80s R-Rated movies where you see ass and boobs on-screen
>Sex in Friday 13th movies

>Modern R movies are just the same fart jokes of Ted and Family Guy invented.

Yeah, I was very pleasantly surprised by The Cobbler.

And Hotel Transylvania 1 and 2 were quite good.

Holy shit, it must be awful living your life.

Steve Buscemi, and Jonah Hill are fine. At least they can act in actual films. Cera is alright too but I'm not sure what'll happen as he ages. He's been coasting on that awkward teenager thing for too long.

There's a lot of advertising, but they present it as if it were your average animated movie, aside from the R rating, which people don't notice sometimes

I find it amazing how people will say how deep this movie is supposed to be, and yet never mentions the rat fingerings scene or the food orgy.

Apparently the rat fingering scene is not in the final film.

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/sausage-party-seth-rogen-exclusive?mbid=social_facebook

Something about saving animation.

They claimed the film was stolen, dude.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/08/sausage-party-seth-rogen-exclusive?mbid=social_facebook

Something about saving animation.

They claimed the film was stolen, dude.

Yeah, they wanted to save all their best gross-out material for the orgy.

>a movie that's basically hard vore fetish film.
>they removed the rat fingerings scene.
Was that before or after sxsw? Because I was heard about it after sxsw.

This is the wurst movie ever.

I have no idea what this is. Is there a link about it?

maybe. im def gonna see it eventually. looks pretty funny and im a fan of all the previous "dude weed" movies. am i the only one? and yes, i smoke weed.

I guarantee the food orgy is all people will be able to talk about. The rest of the movie will be irrelevant in comparison, like how normies' main take-away from the Watchmen movie was "BLUE PENIS".

The villain of the movie befrinds rats, while torture the Muslim sterotype, he puts one his fingers in a rats ass then shove it in the guys mouth.
or that is what I remember from the script synopsis.

...that's not even funny. That's just plain retarded.

I saw a guy take his children who were all under the age of 12 to see Deadpool. There are a lot of retarded parents out there.

It's really popular on social media. I keep seeing people post "I want to see this so bad" with copious amounts of emojis

I'm sure they loved it. Deadpool wasn't even that violent. It just had a lot of swearing.

The script synopsis from what I remebered showed how dumb this gets.
The only way the food cam start fighting back is with Heroine, both the main hero and villain get killed by exploding in a male store clerks ass.
Thank you based Kim for showing just how shitty Sony pictures were Goin to be in 2016.

I really wonder what the normie reaction to the orgy scene is going to be like.

I'm gonna see it multiple times to btfo those feminists

You know, I wonder why our species continues to exist a lot, just contemplating the depths to which humanity will sink.

>actively trying to convince people on the internet of a half assed point
fucking kill yourself

why did you reply to the same three posts twice?

Jonah Hill for MCU Doctor Octopus/Master Planner

Because who ever is in control of the metaphsyical machine that controls our universe is taking there sweet ass time hitting that reset button.

Don't you have to be 18 to post here?

>trailer warns about drug use in movie
>Seth Rogan
You just fucking know it's going to be an oregano joke about weed. God fucking dammit.

Or a coke/flour joke, both seem just as likely. Also the finale involves the food taking down humans with heroin-dipped toothpicks.

Talking like someone who uses Adblock. YouTube is crawling with ads for this thing. That and Google Play music.
At least, it was, until I disabled all the Ad targeting software options on Google. Now all I get are ads for a car dealership near me. It's blissfully easy to listen to compared to Seth Rogan's hot dog swearing.
Yeah, I was seated (not voluntarily, mind you) just behind a 10-year-old and his mother at that movie. Everything was A-OK until the sex scene, when the mother grabbed him by his head and hustled out of the theatre. She left just as Reynolds presented the Ring pop.

Feminists don't give two shits about this movie. Just Ghostbusters.

I've seen a bunch of adds for it on adult swim and FX