gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH SHIT WADDUP

Boi

OH SHIT SENPAI WADDUP

but I thought they were rigged

>realizes polls are rigged
>doesn't realize temporary bumps are just put in to give trumplets false hope so they can be demoralized further later

Trump Incoming

They're rigged when Trump is going down, they're totally legit when he's going up!

Get with the times, user!

The polls are rigged, whether or not he's going back up in them is irrelevant.

sleep snug smug

oh shit

New poll

trump winning
Sup Forums BTFO

Aren't you a rare sight for sore eyes.

Trump is down 3% in Oregon could he win there?

Good. Trump going up is pretty much the shill's Raid.

Not likely.

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/oregon/

The reason Trump is getting support is because a significant portion of the population has low IQ, low enough to believe a mere demagogue that doesn't stop to spew lies.

FYI, the guy who speaks here is from the REPULIBCAN party
youtube.com/watch?v=cjDBZoOFnIQ

Please don't elect a stupid person as your president. thank you.

Btw, pic related is a real tweet, you can even google it and see it in his actual twitter

>what is sampling error

These graphs will have slight differences anyway, the only important parts are the overall trends
>trump has went down

Still better than Hitlery, Trump is the last chance of saving USA and rest of the world

A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be majestic. It would be the most beautiful thing they ever had seen

Trump has went down.

Most of the jank you see against hillary in Sup Forums are distorted facts made and created by trump and his party.

You should fact check every statement you see in this site, you will quickly discover that among the true statements, trump has done much worse thing than Hillary BY FAR. he is also far more reckless, and less intelligent.

do the polls even accurately predict the results?

because i'm fairly sure they fucking don't

>demagogue

this word means literally nothing. It is EVERY politician's job to be a demagogue. If they're not one then they're not doing their job of representing the will of the people.

wtf i like polls now

>This flag
>This topic

LOL. do you even know what demagogue means? it has nothing to do with the "will of the people", its merely a political technique that aims towards convincing the less educated and the ignorant.

Have a read:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demagogue

What is your purpose of being here? These racists already have their mind made. Plus Hillary is up in the polls, do we really need the skinhead vote?

WE GOT THIS!!

KEK IS WITH US!!!

DO NOT LET SHILLS DISCOURAGE YOU!

tHEY ARE SHILLING THIS HARD BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE LOOSING!!

PRAISE KEK!!!

When people say they are rigged they are saying that the pollsters are over sampling democrats, not that they are making up the numbers...

They could still be rigging the polls and trump could be moving up.

Please stop posting your blog. It's not an authoritative source.

Why do you want Trump to win so badly when it will come out of your tax money?

Good morning, CTR.

Either way you look at it, national polls mean jackshit at this point. You need to pay attention to the electoral college votes and Trump isn't looking so hot there.

Compare this post's pic with the one here:

He literally needs a miracle or for Hillary to get caught sacrificing babies to Allah at this point. Everyone knows this and it's the reason so much of the GOP is running away from him as fast as they can.

Who cares, Trumps coming back get hype

>FYI, the guy who speaks here is from the REPULIBCAN party
How many times has he kissed the wailing wall?

Is there any statistic showing party affiliations in the U.S? Cause there might just be more Democrats in general.

Find me a politician that isn't a demagogue. Just because you think a politicians job is to be more than one doesn't mean it's true.

>FYI, the guy who speaks here is from the REPULIBCAN party
You have to go back

underrated post

;_;

If you can post any site as well researched as fivethirtyeight, please go ahead. Polls aren't perfect but they are as good as it gets until the votes are actually counted and 538 is the best in the business.

Sure thing.

primarymodel.com

Majority of Americans identify as independent, but polls tend to over sample democrats and under sample independents by a relatively large margin (citation needed)

What are the chances that he's learned his lesson about running his mouth this time?

It is about 50/50. But it also may be the case that democrats are more likely to be at home, not working, and have much more 'free' time to waste answering phone calls from random people than republicans.

Wtf i love polls now

It's funny how people rail on people who don't have degree's that vote for trump, when the lowest IQ group, blacks, are voting almost exclusively for Hillary.

>Please don't elect a stupid person as your president. thank you.
No electing Hillary. Got it.

If Trump is a demagogue then he should be having the support of said less educated and ignorant.

Instead, Hillary does.

Source for graph:
gallup.com/poll/15370/party-affiliation.aspx

I suspect the polls may be over sampling democrats (((justifiably))) by including leaners, but not including the same leaners in the Republican Party, effectively reducing the amount of independents sampled as well

Really?

Name one thing Trump did that was worse than Hillaries corruption or starting needless wars and killing people.

>Starting needless wars and causing public to die

Historically has been done more by the republican party, not the democrats. should i really remind you what happened with the latest republican president

LOL, nice try.

Not only is that dude's theory absolutely retarded (it's based entirely around Trump doing well early in the primaries as proof he will win the general), his information is out of date and has no sources or recent pols and he did an AMA on fucking the_donald.

Just because it says the thing you want to hear doesn't mean it's accurate or well researched or has any merit.

B-But Î thought he is finished,why is he starting going up ?

I guess that d+15 outlier poll finally got pushed off RCP

>$0.50 has been deposited into your account

>the flag

>Historically has been done more by the republican party
The republican neocons that started those wars all hate and oppose Trump.

This is just because the +1 Clinton LA Times poll moved back into the average and the +15 Clinton McClatchy/Marist poll moved out.

The previous LA Times was +1 Clinton as well, so if anything, little has changed. That is kinda a bad thing about RCP's average, I think the window should be wider but they should emphasize movement in the polls somehow. It would be more of a forecast then.

wtf I love Isreal now

Don't you think though the fact you blame the democrats for "causing deaths" when the number of casualties under their administration has been massively reduced since the bush era to be really unjustified?

New LAtimes poll out today has Clinton at +1. That's ONLY Clinton against Trump. If both third party candidates were included, Trump would likely be ahead in that poll, since it seems the trend is that third parties are taking away votes from Clinton, but not so much Trump.

Even the Rasmussen Reports poll yesterday has Clinton at +3, which is within the margin of error.

Clinton is still up on Trump, but he's absolutely starting to gain ground on her again, which is great even considering how a lot of them changed the "method" of polling.

We'll have to wait and see again if they can find another way to change the methodology if Trump is consistently ahead.

thanks Palastine bro
it would be a shame if you lost your visa and had to be expelled to GAZA

Jank? Wtf kike?

Not really Greatest Ally, since their foreign policy was even more of a disaster than the preceding administration. Which is an amazing accomplishment in and of itself.

The Obama-Hillary foreign policy destabilized Iraq, Egypt, Libya, and Syria, leading to the power vacuum that saw the rise of ISIS, and the so-called 'refugee crisis', and the ensuing massive wave of terror. They've made a total mess of the Middle East, even considering what Bush did.

Meanwhile you have Trump, who is against both Obama, Hillary, and Bush's foreign policies.

You are shifting the argument.

What exactly did Donald Trump do that was worse than the things Clinton did?

>Still losing badly

I actually live in this area and i can tell you this is incorrect.

I understand there are republican people who are interested in the public believing that, but the facts are that Obama's international policies were far superior to bush. his actions did not add any more instability to how unstable the area is in the first place.

Maliciously scumming people for the sake of money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

>maybe he knows that everyone knows that politicians are liars and that we don't vote for them based on how honest they are
maybe

See, if you weren't literally a kike, I'd find that easier to believe. Being that you are however, I shall instead simply envision brackets around your name, and call you a shill.

CRASHING THIS ELECTION

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Do you mean foreign casualties? Obama has used drones more than any other president, which leads to more collateral damage. The difference is, Obama calls the innocents that die "enemy combatants".

He's also bombed more countries than Bush did, performed more illegal unsanctioned acts of war, provided aid to rebel groups(terrorists) in many countries freeing up their resources to buy weapons, and likely helped facilitate those weapon sales as well. We certainly know any middle eastern country that donates to Hillary's campaign, including Saudi Arabia, who helped to fund 9/11, is granted weapons deals.

How is Trump nearly as bad as the shit Hillary alone has done and contributed to? You realize the Bush family has more money invested in her than Trump right?

LA Times/USC always heavily trends Trump. The last LA Times in late June was +1 Clinton too, and it was +7 Trump mid June. That was when most polls were +1-2 Trump.

Rasmussen also went from +7 Trump mid June, to +1 Trump, and now +1 Clinton, but also trends republican and was famously inaccurate in 2012. It constantly predicted an even race between Romney and Obama, being often cited by Karl Rove as one of the few "unskewed" polls.

>massively reduced since the bush era

Invading Iraq for their greatest ally makes this statistic irrelevant, anything short of a full war would have a lesser body count. Obama and Hillary both are accountable for Libya and Syria which is just a big of a mess as Iraq.

Trump's an outsider and has had nothing to do with any of the republicans past dealings, He's anti-interventionist

>as well researched as fivethirtyeight
are you retarded?

Why aren't jews banned from Sup Forums? I'm sure everyone here knows they aren't trustworthy and fueled by cucks

>jew has a problem with scamming people for money

>Jill Stein 18%

So your whole argument is basically just "believe me cause I'm from Israel"?

- Equipping the radical muslim "rebels" in Syria that are still fighting the government and caused the vacuum that allowed IS to grow
- Killing Gaddafi that blocked the way over the mediterranean

Dindu nuffin?

>his actions did not add any more instability to how unstable the area is in the first place.
I'll take the bait. Explain how his actions, targeted strikes in multiple foreign countries and giving aid to rebels whose entire goal is destabilization, haven't now helped contribute to global destabilization.

Post a better analysis and prediction outfit or shut the fuck up.

because Israel prefers ISIS to Assad/Iran

Sorry are you insinuating that those polls seem to favor Trump and are therefor wrong, while the others that favor Clinton, no matter how strongly than others, are right?

Pew

The wars that were started by the latest republican president caused more casualties and collateral damage than anything obama did, this is not even an argument, it's a fact.

Also FYI, Saudi Arabia is not an enemy of the US, and to add to that, there were no saudi donations while she was secretary, and even the donations she got before that were relatively small. not that this should have been relevant in the first place.

Anything that isn't 538 would be better

UP UP UP

WE'RE LITERALLY FLYING

NOTHING WILL STOP US WOOOOO

nate silver is an idiot who gave trump a 1% chance of winning last summer, made every single wrong call, and admitted that he had absolutely no methodology other than spitballing with his buddies
he's finally upgraded to "jew with a spreadsheet"
but the wild swings in the "winning probably" don't mean anything or don't matter. They just say that the odds of winning an election held *today* based on polls from *today* would result in a person winning

they provide 0 insight. this interactive infographic only tells you who is ahead in the polls.
you think it's well-researched because nate silver has a high profile and because he has shekels to pay web designers to make his graphics look good
you probably think a lockpad icon on a login button makes the login more secure.

>online poll

this
even rigged polls provide good info when you dissect them

>Also FYI, Saudi Arabia is not an enemy of the US, and to add to that, there were no saudi donations while she was secretary, and even the donations she got before that were relatively small. not that this should have been relevant in the first place.

AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA