Spider Man 4

If Sony said fuck it and gave Raimi the budget to make Spider Man 4, would it make more money than Homecoming? How do we get them to consider this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GkJSjOxD4U
comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/spider-man_3/analyzing-the-spider-man-3-editors-cut-is-it-worth-your-time-a151814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Spam Sony with Nazi Spiderman memes until they are forced to make the movie.

Yeah, they need to let Raimi make his farewell movie and then let the franchise rest for 25 years.

Raimi was going to wrap everything up in the 4 movie anyways. He only quite because the release date pressure was getting to him and he wasn't happy with the screenplay yet. Instead of making something as bad as spidey 3, he chose to walk out.

Everyone will say it will be confusing or some shit but I think people would get what was up

These movies need closure. Adjusted for inflation the Raimi movies 3/5 of the top 5 marvel movies by box office. Only The Avengers 1 & 2 match them

We have to meme this shit into reality. We want Raimi and we want fucking Tobey.

Id even take them shoehorning miles morales in at the end if I get Tobey and Raimi back

Would you rather see Spider Man 4, The Amazing Spider-Man 3, or Spider Man: Homecoming 2?

Just give raimi fucking spiderverse. Then it opens up all universes and marvel shills and sjws will get to have their miles morales, spider gwen, spider girl movies and spidey fans will get to see Tobey and sinister 6 shit with dafoe, Molina, Keaton, etc

shit even Garfield could continue his movies.

I always loved how much they nailed the suit in ASM2.

Raimi was the one that dropped out. Are you literally 14 years old?

Spidey 4 or a movie with all spideys in it. Shit would be ballsy as fuck

Because he was stuck with shit scripts and didn't have enough time to make it kino.

That shit would make Avengers/Jurassic World movie

Although it would be funny seeing the CGI suit from Homecoming next to the other suits haha

That shit would be legit though. Do something like Shattered Dimensions and have the Spideys cross over

It would be the ballsiest thing they could do but if they pulled off we're looking at something special

They should have just had Tobey show up in Civil War. Say he was actually active all this time, doing his thing while the Avengers were doing their thing. And he didn't get involved in the battle of New York because he was fighting Kraven in the jungle or something.

They could have just shown him doing street level shit during the invasion.

You could even bring back JK Simmons

idk how theyre gonna recast J Jonah Jameson

I heard he wanted Ben Kingsley for Vulture.

I wish he could have kept going. Theyd be on the sinister six by now.

>How do we get them to consider this
Make a change.org petition and get everyone on here to sign it and then get lots on facebook, youtube to sign it just like that user did with the Brendan Fraser petition.

>Petitions don't work
They do get mentioned int he news and articles if enough people sign it

I would like to see this happen too. Get Sup Forums onboard to commence memeing.

Raimi memes will only solidify public opinion that MCU spiderman was shit. It will tank homecoming faster, studios will take note of what (((millennials))) really want.

ASM3 would have good potential because of how good they got the suit and because Garfield was pretty good. Spidey 4 would be cape kino to end all cape kino. Anyone who answers Homecoming 2 should be shot

this forum got trump elected we can make spider man 4 happen

It's pretty much the only way they could get me back into a Spider-Man movie at this point. Heck, they could even recast Tobey, but I miss that Raimi touch.

So /Spiderman 4 generals/ on the daily?

We need to fucking make this happen.

Get hype!

Lets not forget this site "Saved Brendan". The guy is actually coming back up on his feet.

Meme magic is real magic

Nah youd have to have Toby. He is to Spidey what RDJ is to Iron Man

Fuck it. I will make sure there is a Spider-Man 4/Raimi Spider Man thread on here at all times.

This has to happen

Let's make this happen. What are some good "pressure points" online that can make a difference if we hit them hard? Or even have a list of Hollywood execs we can all call and email. If a few hundred autists from Sup Forums are constantly contacting these guys as well as spreading Spiderman 4 hype in normie-land, they might actually do something. LET'S GET THE REAL FUCKING SPIDERMAN BACK!

SIEG HEIL RAIMI

Great. Time to load up your meme cannons and prepare for launch.

No nazi raimi memes. That won't fly in normie land.

We need someone to dump our content on reddit too. Once we have a post on the frontpage, they will make a sub and start memeing on their own.

IT WILL BE GLORIOUS BOYS!

I'd be down with this as long as they brought back BDH as Gwen.

Fuck it bring Franco back too

Spider Man 4 is too good of a movie for it not to happen

>Lets not forget this site "Saved Brendan". The guy is actually coming back up on his feet.
This. The Field will be Brendan's return to glory.

Why the Indians are taking so long to edit the movie when Brendan went to India last year to film it is beyond me.

Honestly this shit could work. Anytime you see a Spidey thread just post that you miss tobey and want Spidey 4. We make that a meme and it will happen. Nerds got fucking Tron 2 to happen, we can make Spidey 4 happen

>Fuck it bring Franco back too
So you want to use the ASM3 idea where Parker uses some potions from Oscorp to resurrect his loved ones?

Don't think that would be good

We need Old Man Parker

nah I was just thinking he could be great in some flashback scenes like Willem Dafoe was

ANy details on the ASM3 plot? never heard about that

All you fucking summerfags need to get out and die already.

tfw Phil Hartman isn't still alive to play J. Jonah

SPIDERMAN 4 PLEASE HAPPEN SO WE CAN SEE AN OLD MAN LOGAN STYLED MOVIE

>ANy details on the ASM3 plot? never heard about that

Only tidbits, but from what's been said

>Peter is still haunted by Gwen's death
>Finds the symbiote that his father and Norman Osborn created
>The symbiote can revive the dead
>Peter uses it to revive Gwen and others, also becomes his suit
>Harry comes back searching for the symbiote to cure himself
>Shit gets surreal as the reborn people become Venom-like abominations and Peter has to put them down.
>Harry becomes Venom.
>Zombie Gwen becomes Carnage.

>Harry becomes Venom.
>Zombie Gwen becomes Carnage.
Everything points to being true apart from these last 2. I remember reading Gwen was meant to become some super hero type of person so idk where her becoming Carnage comes from

Spider-Gwen is a very recent thing in the comics and happened after the ASM-Verse fell apart.

Carnage Gwen, however, was a major story arc from the Ultimate Comics.

Tobey was a pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=0GkJSjOxD4U

Never mind Tobey, I feel like after how Sony treated him Raimi deserves another shot. Just let him write/direct the next Holland movie. Spidey doesnt deserve to be as benign and bland as Homecoming.

That actually doesn't sound that bad. besides the last two.

Id love to see Venom done right though.

Its not even that hard. Make a movie where Peter works at the Bugle and Brock is his work rival. Have brock get the symbiote the next movie. Its not rocket science.

I really don't like Holland

If Raimi comes back Tobey needs to come back too

Radioactive Spider-semen?

Start posting Uncle Ben copy pasta NAO

I wish they would just make sequels to all the spider man movies. give a three year break for each one, but still have a spidey movie every year,

You could see old man Peter with the Rami movies in 2018

See classic comic SPidey with Andre Garfield in 2019

See your SJW Spidey with Miles Morales and shit like that in 2020

It would be like how they could have a Spider Man, Amazing Spider Man, and Spectacular Spider-Man comic out every month

Spider-man 4

>He was supposed to be Mysterio all along

ASM3

Imagine the Mysterio sequence from the Spider Man 2 game on film. Campbell would have ben perfect for that

200% This. We can make it happen, let's get in touch with those Hollywood execs and pester them un-relentlessly till they give us what we want

Fuck that would have been so nice

I watched the new one and the next day rewatched the OG trilogy (btw, there's a new cut of Spider-Man 3 called "Editor's Cut") and I think that 3 is much better than Amazing 1/2 and Homecoming.
Would be great if Raimi and the original cast came back, if that's not possible, then just ask him to direct the Homecoming sequel and give him free reign of it

No, he wasn't. Mysterio would've just been his "Spider-Man 4" joke cameo.

How is the new cut of SM3?

I mean lets be real, Homecoming is a better movie than SM3. However 3 is still an okay movie, about on par with ASM 1

Better. General issues are still present like shit pacing, but Venom is a bit better with a good scene right before the dancing bit

I think it's better than the theatrical release, it doesn't change much tho

here's a list of the changes:
comicbookmovie.com/spider-man/spider-man_3/analyzing-the-spider-man-3-editors-cut-is-it-worth-your-time-a151814

Only change I didn't like was removing the
>Make him wish he were dead. First, we attack his heart!
line from Norman. It's edited by Bob Murawski, the guy that usually works with Sam

I liked Keaton, but that was about it

Someone get Sup Forums to help

Fuck holland. I want Tobey back

No. He really isn't. He was medicore as Peter and absolute shit as Spider-Man. You just have nostalgia goggles. I get it's probably your favorite movie, but the character and writing had a ton of flaws, that some of the other movies like AMS or Homecoming didn't. Sure they had flaws in other areas, but they at least had amazing Spider-Man costumes and personality.

His spidey at least didn't have a twink body that looked like it could be snapped in half

>they at least had amazing Spider-Man costumes and personality.
>Homecoming suit anything other than bad
>ASM 1 suit anything but disgusting
>Saying Raimi Spiderman didn't have personality
fucking false
Tobey Peter was a nerdy awkward dope who turned into your friendly neighborhood spiderman
Andrew was edgy hipster Spiderman
Holland was totally incompetent Spiderman

I own the original Spider-Man movies on blue ray already and the only way to get the editor's cut of 3 is to spend $30 on the collection again. I don't want to buy it digitally. Fuck!

he was talking about Garfield in that movie because he mentions emma stone.

With the original cast and Raimi I would see that shit in theaters.

Is this all just nostalgia or what? Toby was not good, Dunst was terrible, and SM3 was a huge piece of shit. No one has done anything worthwhile since and Tony is fat and old now. Why would you want them to re light this garbage fire.
Should have shelved Spiderman for at least 10 years instead of rebooting again.

ASM3. I love ASM2 suit, and SM3 already ruined Venom. Also, I don't want to deal with the bitchy Raimi's MJ ever again.

he was talking about Andrews spidey tho

Nah.

Imagine the ASM2 suit with the symbiote

sooooooooo good

>The Amazing Spider-Man 3
I want to go back in time and stop ASM from ever happening

sm3 ruined eddie brock, not the symbiote. they could redo the symbiote shit and easily fix it

those two movies were way better than Homecoming. Gwens death scene had way more weight than anything in Homecoming

Honestly why do people hate SM3? I just watched all three and it was my favorite. Don't get the hate. And I don't get the love for SM2.I think its the worst of the series

It's the dance and stupid pointing peter does when he's under the influence of the symbiote. It's fucking hilarious though. That one scene ruins it for people.

so why the fuck did they tease the sinister six?

Its funny that one scene makes people hate that movie but they can handle 2 hours of marvel quips in other shit

if marvel studios made sm3 people would say its the best movie ever lol

The ending was crap with all the heroic sacrifice and everything. Instead of putting spidey on the avengers they should let spidey make his own damn avengers.

That would be fucking awesome actually. Ultimate Spider-man going-through-dimensions style would be the best I think. And you could throw spider-gwen, miles Morales, A pixar style Peter Porker/Spider-pig, shit would be kino as all hell.

They were going to make a sinister six solo movie with Garfields Spider-Man as the villain

how do you propose to "spam sony"?

2 and 3 are basically equal. It has to do with when these people saw it. They were growing up and realized 3 was stupid, but were still young for 2.

There's been ONE good Spider-man movie, and it's Spider-man (2002)

I liked The first Amazing Spider Man

Homecoming 2 because Tom Holland is a cute

FX has been showing the ASM movies lately and they are way fucking worse than I remember.

Tobey looked the best in that film. His hair was shit in all other movies. Should have kept the hairstyle he had in origin in subsequent spidey films. Sea biscuit ruined him because he'd look stupid skinny in some scenes and then you can tell when they did reshoots because he had more weight and muscle on him in other scenes.

>Infinity Wars
>Thanos uses the reality gem which causes the Avengers to show up in the Raimiverse for like 15 minutes
Make it happen Feige

I watched it on there the other day and it wasn't that bad. Garfield is pretty good

Fuck Tobey Spider Man Andrew Spider Man is the best best Spider Man