CLINTON GENERAL - CAN'T KILL THE BILL EDITION

Hillary 88%* chance of winning projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/#now

>Donald Trump blunder! Calls President of the United States "Founder of ISIS" 8/11/16
youtu.be/EzhCjC6NxPE

>GETTING STARTED
youtu.be/0uY7gLZDmn4

>VOLUNTEER FOR HILLARY
hillaryclinton.com/forms/volunteer/

EVENT SCHEDULE
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
willhillarywin.com/hillary-clintons-events/

RALLIES
>Hillary Clinton Speech On Economy in Des Moines, Iowa 8/10/16
youtu.be/9t9Q3LBdM70
>Hillary Clinton Anti - Trump Economic Speech, Kissmmee, Florida 8/08/16
youtu.be/mgRGYe8bOso
>Full Speech: Hillary Clinton Rally in Columbus, Ohio 07/31/2016
youtu.be/giUQiXAXuAQ
>Hillary Clinton Full Nomination Speech at Democratic National Convention 7/28/2016
youtu.be/watch?v=Xkc0lChr6HQ
>Hillary Speaks at Democratic Party Even in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 6/14/16
youtu.be/E4OPqJ24GQc

SOCIAL MEDIA
instagram.com/hillaryclinton/
twitter.com/HillaryClinton
youtube.com/channel/UCLRYsOHrkk5qcIhtq033bLQ

ENTERTAINMENT
>DNC MOMENTS
youtu.be/Psb7NNwxeAo
>RNC CONFESSIONS
youtu.be/oeYKFRV34kY
>ROLE MODELS
youtu.be/mrX3Ql31URA
>CAME THROUGH
youtu.be/KgShA36gE-4
>MOTHERS OF THE MOVEMENT
youtu.be/oHDEsIklvjs

INTERVIEWS
>Hillary Clinton Interview With David Muir After Win 6/08/16
youtu.be/watch?v=ukx-FzJDbYo
>Hillary Clinton: The Vox Conversation 7/11/2016
youtu.be/5VE9nihee7o
>Mock Job Interview for President with Hillary Clinton 1/15/2016
youtu.be/PiDFL8tgn0Q

WHY NOT TO VOTE TRUMP
huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/08/28/vstudent-spells-out-everything-thats-wrong-with-donald-trump-15-tweets_n_8053100.html
menstrait.com/article/32-worst-things-donald-trump-has-ever-said/
discussmuch.com/ten-reasons-to-not-elect-donald-trump/

PREVIOUS THREAD
>

AWOOOO~~

Go die cunt

this is pathetic

First for Huma is a cute!

ANIME
N
I
M
E

DUMPFAGS ARE LEARNING
FAKE AND GAY

TRUE QUEEN GENERAL EDITION EMBRACE THE CHANGE

>having to awooo your own thread

this
REAL THREAD

Go die bitch.

Say it with me boys:

MADAM PRESIDENT

Where are Trump's tax returns?

Drumpfkins will defend this

The irs is still filing them
But when there done he should only release them when Hillary releases her speech transcripts for her corporate and foreign donors.

Nothing to hide
Nothing to fear right?

>Muh audit!

Literally nothing is stopping him from releasing his returns. The suspicion that he has something to hide gets stronger every day...

>The IRS is still filing them

You have to be 18+ to post here chum

Why should he release private information when Hillary refuses to release her private information?

Literally every candidate since Nixon has released their tax information. Clinton had released her tax information going back to the seventies.

I suspect Trump doesn't want to disclose because he has lots of Russian silent partners. After his fourth bankruptcy US lenders blacklisted him, so where was he finding capital?

Source your black list comment or shut the fuck up

I personally don't give a fuck about his returns.

>Literally every candidate since Nixon has released their tax information. Clinton had released her tax information going back to the seventies.

Irrelevant to the Ultimatum
Plus, trump is like all the other presidents. He is not corrupt.

>I suspect Trump doesn't want to disclose because he has lots of Russian silent partners.
Whats wrong with Russians?
Are you racist agianst Russians

>After his fourth bankruptcy US lenders blacklisted him, so where was he finding capital?

Guy owns a trillion business and four of them flopped.

Wow, I guess now all business owners are complete failures.

*unlike all other candidates

gtfo

This.

I love hearing lolberals say "Oh!!! IF TRUMP IS SUCH A GOOD BUSINESS MAN HOW COME HE HAS HAD 5 businesses fail"

5 out of 200 is like a 98% success rating.

Hillary has a legitimate body count to her name. I dont see how this is even a question of who wins based on the ethical vote.

>mfw no face

>After his fourth bankruptcy US lenders blacklisted him

He never went bankrupt, four out of his hundreds of companies went bankrupted. Massive difference shill, you over-corrected that one

This must be said about this. The KKK was superbig at 1915-1925 and had great support among most people. When the leader at that time got hammered and raped brutaly a girl that would later die from the injuries the klans support plummed. Not just because of the rape but because their hypocrisy about being against alkohol.

I'm hardly surprised americans at that time supported the klan or their views because they was widely accepted. Views that are accepted today my be deemed horrible later on. Except trump. He will become god emperor and make america great again.

Get the fuck out shills.

Sage goes in all fields

They are going to kill bill off right before the debates, and when Hillary shits her pants to Trump infront of all of America the headlines will read, "TRUMP ATTACKS GRIEVING WIDOW".

They might not even kill him off, just fake his death and have him fuck off to play gulf somewhere the rest of his life.