Hey guys i'm 38 american "burgerland" here. have been unable to find a wife. I have saved up 300,000 USD...

Hey guys i'm 38 american "burgerland" here. have been unable to find a wife. I have saved up 300,000 USD. I am now going onto plan B which is to buy a wife. I was thinking about going to India, Ukraine, Russia, Argentina, or Brazil to buy a wife. Anyone know how hard this is? i have heard about how popular "human trafficing" has become recently so hopefully not too hard. My ideal wife would be white or whiteish and young.

please let me know what the bride/wife buying market is like in your area. In the US it's very bad and even illegal (and enforced!) if you try to buy a women to marry. thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

southafrica.worldswimsuit.com/
russiancupid.com/en/women/russia/brides/relocate/willing-to-relocate-to-another-country
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>finding a partner after age 30
>

wheezing

i know it's not ideal...Plan C is to pay a women to carry my semen with a bought Egg but i don't wanna go there until i honestlyy try my best to buy a women

pretty good right now, you can get one with fairly low mileage for 10k+
automatics and semis go a bit higher and they're pretty rare so I suggest sticking with the standard

I don't want firearms. Just women. 10,000 USD? how do i go about doing it in romania? just hang out at bars and try to find someone? is there a matchmaker that helps sell women? I pay the father of the women right?

South Africa.

Pros: Already speak English, already living in a Western culture

southafrica.worldswimsuit.com/

how much do they cost?

and how do i find the guy selling women? just approach families? or is there some sort of match maker i should look to be paying?

>firearms
He was making an auto analogy... how the fuck did you ever make 300k with that sort of comprehension?

ughhh. sorry IQ is not one of my strong points. I think i have autism. so automatics = virgins and semis = young girls????

i'm so lost... lol I dont even like red heads but I would pay 90,000 USD for that girl to be my wife. of couse something that beautiful would go for over 500,000 USD i imagine if she were even for sale

cursed image

You could find one here for free.

Ukraine or Argentine women. They are very beautiful and feminine.

if you're not kidding then just go to any shithole cunt capital city, turn on tinder and type something like this in bio: 'first time here and feel kinda lost, lookin for a fem company'
just don't forget to mention you're from us and have a profile pic with/on a yacht (they would go for it like crazy!)

you are looking at this wrong mate - you need to look for women from shithole countries who want to escape, you aren't buying them you are rescuing them

the actual hard part is finding a trustworthy one that you can wife without risk of getting cucked over once she has your kid/gets legal status

if you actually unironically want to buy someone then you need to be mega rich and you need to move to a shithole region that would tolerate such things (sandniggerstan for example) - because you if you buy some slave and bring her back to the states then she can always run away and get the bolice on your ass

this is what happens when you chase money instead of family and happiness

>wife
>marriage
>2018
>$300,000
What can go wrong?

no offense mexico but mexico is very violent and unsafe. I'm not willing to risk my life that badly. I would go to the country formerly known as syria before i went to mexico.

can i find a girl in Buenos Aires or do i have to go to the more rural/poor areas before I can find a girl for sell?

not kidding at all. i'm looking for a pure women not a "tinder slut" perfectible with 0 mileage. also girls on tinder tend to be older and whores.

>mega rich
so i'm fucked? i literally worked really hard to save up 300,000 USD for years. its a lot of money, even in burgerland. So i should try iraq/syria to find a wife? aka places with less strict laws? thing is i'm worried about getting kidnapped by ISIS bc i'm pretty white looking and will stick out

>go to Asia
>grab a homely Christmas cake
>green card that shit

Depressing thread

well places like that are where you can get away potentially with literally having slaves - but i don't think thats what you are looking for, you should be after a "rescue" opportunity

aka a woman living in a shithole country that wants to get out via knight in shining armor, you won't even need to buy her or anything - you'd just travel to meet her and the family (if there is one) and then decide if you can trust eachother to yolo into marriage or whatever

A LOT of people do that kind of thing - usually the guy will travel multiple times to this persons shithole countries and spend a few months there so you can get to know eachtother and shit

damn I thought this was /biz/, did you make the money off crypto by chance? You seem like the type.

You do not need to do that user.
Convert to islam and go to mosque and tell the imam you do not have a wife.
Then wait.

Donald Trump bought Melania, it worked out good

the thing is there are not many "shithole" white countries. The poor white countries i'm thinking of are Romania, Argentina and Ukraine. Can anyone from one of these tell me how they will take an american with 300,000 USD looking to buy a woman? is it illegal there? frowned apron? keep it 'hush hush' how to do it?

you don't need to 'buy' a women as long as you keep your standards sane and have at least a bit of game. if you're going to present yourself as meat for gold-diggers, it will be even easier

A mexifag told mod to delete our amerindian thread

whats that havo to do vith. my thread?

>argentina
Expain me how are you going to buy a decent woman in Argentina.

Don't waste your time in this shithole. Girls here are mixed. It is very uncommon to find a real white person in this country most people are just light brown or mestizo and that's considered white here so that's where the Argentina is 'white' thing comes from.
Also you are going to have to put up with a revolting personality girls here are trashy and disgusting they use revolting slurs and talk in a putrid disgusting accent.
Go to eastern europe is the only place on earth where you can find what you are looking for.

filo dough

What the fuck?
Please leave.

thanks based arentine bro. how about in rural brazil? i heard there are poor whites there?

this is about 1 million R$
you can fuck a top tier whore for 1 hour for 50-300 R$
that averages 238 consecutive days of fucking. if you pay her monthly you will probably have to pay much less.
come to brazil and become a sugar daddy. there are places where you probably could buy slaves but you will get killed and robbed before you make it work out

would unironically pusk kick thot through that fucking fence for the lolz

>argentine women

do NOT go to Argentina for a wife

what about buying some teenage girl maids for "house cleaning" then start fucking them? will the policia intervene?

Buy her, but don't marry her.

where do i buy? please help

so albania and ukraine? is it pretty easy to buy women in Kiev? any ukrainebros can help me out with this?

Are you going to bring your wife back to America?

Try Ukraine or Moldova.

Proxy Sup Forums fag racist trash. He said he was looking for a Wife not a White. If he is a racist fag too them go to a white shithole country instead for Russian pale girls and leave us out of this.

is there like a place i need to go to to get a wife? outside the city? can i hire a local lawyer to help me buy a wife? how illegal/frowned upon is "human traffiking" aka buying a wife?

Ukraine, especially Kiev, has already been flooded with hordes of horny Turks and Americans. it's been thoroughly picked over. Moldova or Belarus might be a better alternative

Go for Argentina. Avoid Ukraine. Your Ukrainian wife will constantly bug you to free Crimea

Honestly its not that much

russiancupid.com/en/women/russia/brides/relocate/willing-to-relocate-to-another-country

you are one creepy motherfucker, lad

LMAO

bum