B L A C K E D Woman

>Black Steve Trevor
>no one complains because it's Grant Morrison

Okay.

Morrison is a good writer, that's why.

No one cares about Steve Trevor

They also don't fuck in the comic, which you would know if you actually read comics

>Caring about WW

Isn't it also based on another universe?

Knowing about Trevor Barnes would probably kill you

>We care about Steve Trevor now

Sure OP

DCucks are an older demographic who are into that kinda lifestyle user.

Story time?

Grant Morrison
No pandering
alt universe
I feel like Grant is just stretching out with this it's not a big deal he just wanted a different action figure to play around with and wanted to see the story diverge a little from the stock wondy origin.

Sup/Wondy shippers pls leave

Wonder Woman didn't get BLACKED
Steve Nigger got WONDERED

Wonder Woman has a shit supporting cast.

No one cares because it's another universe, we all talked about this months ago.

There were people complaining about that shit all the time when it was first released but after a while they stopped because it's fucking Steve Trevor and no one gives a flying fuck about him and you can only pretend to care for so long.

They did, this is an AU, no one actually cares about Steve Trevor

Black guy on white woman is BLACKED but what's white guy on black woman called?

Earth One books don't matter.

As we speak Rucka's doing the same story but in actual canon, with a white Steve and without that deliberately corny throwback dialogue Morrison loves. Just read that.

This ism the point.

Morrison took a "black bull" a stereotype in the media and put him in CHAINS.
Every man is submissive to wonder woman, every man can get "wondered". She is in control and no one else, it doesnt matter hoy imposing the man looks.

Morrison hates the SJW, he lives among artists and watches tons of artsy alternative european crap so he knows pretty well how the "black bull" usually plays.

For morrison Steve trevor was a Ken doll and he turned him into GI joe, made him black and put him in fucking chains.

Morrison knows how to play with diversity.

bleached

I wonder how Sup Forums would have reacted if the whole Trevor Barnes thing happened now

>50% of Multiversity is black
>Tons of blacks in Doom Patrol

>Grant Morrison
>SJW

Also black bull in chains, is pretty much a stereotypical black bull.

Bleached or Colonized.

>Colonized.
As an African I laughed at this way more that I should

% of Multiversity is black
Not at all you dumbass, at least you are so stupid you think abos are black

It's more like Grant took a fairly long-running and consistent portrayal of Steve, made him black, didn't really do anything in-depth or unique with the different power negotiations involved in BDSM with black participants, then acted like it was some huge deal.

WW:Earth One could be summarized as Grant Morrison making a huge deal out of nothing. He can be a great hype man when he wants to be, but the book didn't live up.

>ut the book didn't live up.
this was the best wonder woman story since azz so it kinda did live up

that's not saying much

well considering azz is one of the best wonder woman stories ever...

>"I couldn't cure his gay."

Best Wonder Woman story in two years isn't that big of an accomplishment. I'm not saying its a bad story, but it's a fairly by the numbers origin. All the transgressive shit Grant promised us is background noise and not really that transgressive.

Trading up.

it's cause there was a reason, it was to bring up a comment on slavery and to contrast that with BDSM.

plus you made this thread like 2 days ago and got 500 replies

I personally don't care because I don't like Grant Morrison.

>Morrison hates the SJW
>he lives among artists and watches tons of artsy alternative european crap so he knows pretty well how the "black bull" usually plays.
Sir you need to calm down, there's only so much left in your ass to pull.

BLACK girl gets better credit score.

>tumblrerina getting triggered

Did you guys even read the comic, she tries to make him her slave and he gets butthurt because of MUH PEOPLE and nothing happens. Even Morrison said that his Diana wasn't that interested in Steve and the reason he made him black was to further them apart from romance because Diana likes her guys to submit and Steve being an African-American isn't OK with submitting to a white person like that.

Hell most of the sexual content is with Diana and Mala and the other Amazons who BTW fat shame Etta, what is so SJW about that?

>Diana
>White

REMINDER

>But in terms of Steve, it's also — again, there are a lot of characters who play opposite Diana, and we wanted Steve to be very physically opposite to her. Originally, Steve Trevor played the kind of feminine role in the Wonder Woman stories. He always seemed kind of boring next to Wonder Woman and all the girls in the stories. And I find it really hard to believe she would have any interest in this man at all beyond the scientific. So I found it much more interesting to have a man who seems potentially much stronger than that original slightly milk-softish Steve Trevor from the original. So I just updated him and made him a much stronger looking dude.

but keep believing this lol

She looks white as fuck in Earth One and to black people everyone lighter than them is automatically an oppressor.

>the reason he made him black was to further them apart from romance

complete bullshit

The funny thing is he flat out said he chose to make him black because white men weren't manly enough for WW

>original slightly milk-softish

How did they get away with publishing this racist crap?

Have you read the original Steve Trevor? He was a straight up puss. They just remade him as a bigger guy that happened to be black.

Sup Forums BTFO

No
He literally said that he chose to make him black because black men are more manly
It wasn't an arbitrary reason, he didn't just do it just because, he didn't even do it for "diversity"
He did he because he believes black men exudes manliness over white men

>Again, I wasn't sure that the idea that she just instantly falls in love with the first man she sees was as modern, you know? In this story, she actually sees Steve Trevor as a way to escape from the prison that she feels like she's in. And she actually uses him, you know? She uses Steve but she uses him in a way that saves his life.

>So again, yeah, I wanted to make her motivations a little more interesting than just, hey, some guy shows up and she instantly changes her entire life. And I felt that was more modern and would make it more relatable to young women of today.

I know that necessarily doesn't negate sexual attraction between them but Steve flat out refuses her in Earth One not to mention he became a damsel in distress when Medusa got to him and Morrison did say that when Diana first met him she didn't wanted to love or fuck him, she saw him as her means of getting out of Paradise Island.

Still I would lol if Diana does get blacked in vol. 2 of her Earth One story just because it triggers the shit out of Sup Forumsmrades that are obsessed with cucking and Sup Forums shit.

>Have you read the original Steve Trevor? He was a straight up puss.

HAVE YOU?

He's not wrong tho

>this thread again

Is this the new "Gordon to Batman: 'Rape the Joker'" meme? Seen this thread get posted over and over again in recent days.

OMGEE user WE MUST FULLFILL THE BOARD WITH THREAD ABOUT SEX, MOVIE DISCUSSIONS AND SJW HATING

WHO CARES ABOUT COMICS?! XD XD XD

You better be a proper sub-Saharan and not some BLM thug.

Grant Morrison is just a cuck. Isnt there a whole two page spread in Animal Man of him finding yhe urgent need to bleach Vixen?

How does that make him a cuck?

CHALKED

I have no problem with Morrison, but damn, that story was boring as fuck.

This.
Steve is the literally who of Superhero love interests. No one gives a fuck about him and Wonder Woman waifu fags only like him because he's so forgettable that he won't threaten their autism like Superman/Bats would.

>black = stronger

Yes, yes interesting... tell me again about your mother

I love morrison and agree with you.

Wouldn't it be nice if no one freaked out about race changes like this? Or gender swaps? Golly, what a world that would be, where Sup Forums isn't a bunch of whiny pissbabies about every little thing.

Oh, well. A man can dream. A man can dream.

umm his name is Bleeve Blevor now jings