Worth watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgLGrnImXC8
youtube.com/watch?v=8UhTVTa-8Is
youtube.com/watch?v=AhTAkvrD05E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

OH LORD

Yes

yup but keep in mind the HD transfer has black bar bullshit so I'd just watch in SD

yes, classic 1980s stuff.

Also it has some amazing scenes.

Grew up with all of the black dude's kids, AMA.

Did you ever meet him? Any gossip?

Sad!

Stories pls

One of the top shows ever in terms of aesthetics, probably next to Twin Peaks.

He honestly looks like a white guy with black facepaint

Did you ever play GTA Vice City with him?

Shows known only for being influential are always bad

Absolutely

Watching all the way through? Hell no. Iconic opening and 1-2 eps and you're done. No one marathons this and for good reason.

Watch every once in a while, like reruns on daytime television. You have nothing better to do,

Just skip to the last couple of seasons when they abandoned any kind of restraint and had Crockett and Tubbs shooting fucking planes out of the sky. Late 80s is best 80s.

>>>>>THIS

season 1 only

All of it is good, fuck these "only one season" anons.

The last few seasons are just...less good. Personally I like the later episodes, but the plot lines and 2+3 parters are silly compared to the perfect early episodes.

After Jan Hammer left the show as composer, Tim Truman came in and the instrumental soundtrack is noticeably different. If Jan Hammer is still listed in the beginning as composer (beyond the main theme obviously), odds are the episode is better quality.

>It's a Crockett gets amnesia and becomes a baddie for half a season.

What did you think of that whole season? I thought it was great but beyond ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=OgLGrnImXC8

Best Scene!

Aesthetically I like it a lot.

But that whole amnesia thing is silly. Its just not a solid season because of all the holes in that nonsense. Pretty much eats up the whole thing. I like the theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=8UhTVTa-8Is

EEEEEEEEDDDDIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Great soundtrack heard this song pop up on an old episode recently
youtube.com/watch?v=AhTAkvrD05E

Fuck that looks good!

what the fuck ever! the last 3 seasons and really the last 2 are some of the darkest, "broodiest" cop drama ever filmed. by the end of season 5, they are literally psychoapthic killers loosed on the streets to fire-with-fire, against the insanity that is cartels and drug operations. Crockett describes his brain as "Swiss Cheese" in one of the scenes

Try season 4 Episode: "Deliver us from Evil". one of the best ending segments ever. EVER.

Season 4 and 5 are the TRUE art of the series, seasons 1,2,3 are meme's. 4/5 is dark, ghastly total war waged on the cartels by crockett and tubbs. They are old' snakes, completely burned out. Such great meta story in those 2 seasons.

I mean Switek goes dirty, crockett a vigilantee/brainwashed and turned evil, and im pretty sure the girl cops get raped or something. a total descent into grit

A E S T E S T E H T E S T I C C

That is true Kino there.

Sonny Crockett is the epitome of cool imo. A real stand up guy. Classic protagonist hero in that sense really.

That being said, I will watch Don Johnson in basically anything, I just like the guy

YOU BELONG TO THE CITY

I binge watched all of it when it was on netflix.