America is the greatest country in the world

>America is the greatest country in the world.

Prove me wrong.

Use your American smartphone technology, or your American computer technology, with your American software to dispute me on an American made website

>Muh per capita

Saying we're only winning because we have more people to choose from is like saying a country only won a war because it had more resources.

We have more land, more people, more champions, and more MIGHT than your shithole country. And thats the bottom line.

America makes all this wonderful stuff, but you have an incarceration problem, a broken political system, corruption, above average violent crime, staggering gun deaths, a toxic celebrity worshipping culture, an infant mortality rate that rivals some third world countries, an economic philosophy that tells the person working 18 hour days at two jobs that the reason they can't get ahead is because they don't work hard enough, not that the reason is that they're crippled by debt from that surgery they needed last Summer that is subsidised everywhere else in the West except America. Your economy panders to military companies and you spend more on your Army than any other nation, and yet you still got buttfucked by both the Vietnamese AND the Afghans. Your colleges are overpriced and provide poor value degrees. Your culture is one of hedonistic consumption to the point where you have more landwhales than healthy citizens, and your education system and mass media is so great at indoctrinating you that despite all this you dumbasses still think you're the best country in the world.

Clap clap, you fucking cuck.

tldr

Hi Riley

Did you know nigger pussies are disease vectors? True

>butt hurt abo inhabitor tried to talk shit about the best country on earth

Not this time Steve, USA NUMBER ONE THROUGH 50 BITCH

Even our blacks that can't swim win gold!

You certainly have more modesty than the rest of us.

> American smartphone technology
No one uses your shtity iphones outside the US everyone in Europe uses Samsung

> American computer technology
Again 90% of the parts are made in Asia

> American sofrtware
"American softwares" are developed by 90% Indian and Asian imigrants

he said he wanted a meatpie.

That wasn't a race- some cunt shit in the pool

I don't care who wins as long as hungary beats all other european nations.

Like 9/10 of your arguments has to do with our niggers. And if you stay away from them it's not bad

> List features RUSSIA

Just stop it already man..

Samsungs are better but they run off of chrome which is american.

Said the shitposter from prison island.

>tfw all Americans use doping, but never get checked.

remember Armstrong

>being proud of chrome

>good at sports
>greatest country in the world

Plenty of things to be proud about in America, but swimming fast and synchronized diving really well does not a great country make.

America and China are well known drug cheats, Japan are radioactive mutants.

Australia number 1 as always.

Chrome os may have its faults, but its a lot more open of a system to be adjusted.

>Britain's worst criminals
>shipped off to a fucking island that is 90% uninhabitable
>full of spiders, snakes and bushfires
>in a few hundred years better living quality than America

dude, you're clubbing baby seals

stop it...it's kind of cringy

>hungary #6

homeland is doing well while we're away

bantzmaster****

How do non Americans cope with not being able to vote for Trump?

>calling a backwards religion full of people who probably hate you and deciding to not let them in to your country for free is inciting hate

how can the europeans live like this

I'd vote for Former Governor Gary Johnson tbqh fampai

please no bully
the most "far right" party we have are a bunch of morons and probably controlled opposition

>tfw no Trump or FN or PVV or SD or FPÖ to vote for

>he says in english

But if people are complaining that you're only winning because of the amount of people you have to choose from, shouldn't China and India be #1 and #2?

>still butthurt over 18th century

With my south korean phone in my south korean car.

'Muricanfag

chinks are too communist and pajeets are living in bad conditions at best

The good news is they're starting to catch some cheats, a chink swimmer has tested positive apparently, more medals to Oz.

>No one uses your shtity iphones outside the US

Pretty much everyone in the UK uses an iPhone

So your standards imply that North Korea is objectivly a better country then for example Denmark?

I can't, it makes me sad

China's coming to get you, Burgers

I know one person that uses one, most people I know use android.

It's tough not being able to vote for Trump, but at least we voted out of the EU. (-:

how does it feel to slam the everyone in the women's 200 m backstroke semi finals and all everyone can report on is how Missy Franklin can't into finals?

feels bad, man