"""""Leak"""""

literally everyone already knows this. he was just abin a giggle

>Leak
>Of a Disney property
>On a Disney owned channel

>sorry you're not authorized to view these tweets
Screenshot?

Everybody knows that already

Wow, incredible acting from both Cheedle and Ruffalo. I can only just barely tell that it's incredibly scripted.

it's just an interview with Good Morning America where he accidently blurted out that everyone dies in Infinity War

>story has been out for more than 20 years
>somehow this is unknown information

>everybody dies
>cut to black
>Thanos I've come to bargain

Based Cheadle
>"It's your career"

why, wtf was he thinking

kek at Cheedle's reaction

only comic fans know everyone dies

fake, but cheadle's pretty funny

your mothers will dies in their sleep for this post

cheeto played that well, but it's not a leak at all

This would actually be great if they had Doctor Strange for a while, because then they could do what's been happening in the comic, and have Tony Stark show up in the Sorceror Supreme's garbs, then cut to credits with Black Sabbath blaring.

>nigger
>based

I don't think so cuck

>like every other marvel movie, it doesnt end well for the superheroes

wtf lolwut, literally every marvel movie has the most bland generic happy ending possible

Disney advertising is so cringe

>leak

It's a morning infotainment show shilling their parent company's garbage with the same feigned interest and "sincerity" they put into everything. I feel slightly bad for Cheedle for having to play along, but I guess that's what he deserves for signing his soul and career away for a lucrative bit part in capeshit.

Why people take this shit seriously or even enjoy watching a two-hour long advertisement is beyond me.

Figuring this is real and not scripted(it's fucking scripted), I was already guessing RDJ/Iron Man was gonna get killed off. Maybe Marvel Disney will pull a troll and kill everybody but Hawkeye.

Or at least when I say killed off, it will probably only be until the next movie.

Ruffalo is such an awkward guy.
My guess is everyone dies in IW1 and then Ant-Man survives for Ant-Man and the Wasp. He and Nick Fury discover Captain Marvel and use the time stone to bring everyone back.

>everyone dies
but somehow things remain normal enough to have 2 movies before bringing them back

Something like that happens in the comic, Strange, Thor and couple other survives by travelling to other realm.

Is everyone retarded? Firstly he is talking about Ragnarok, not Infinity War. Secondly, he's obviously joking as, like points out, most Marvel movies end happily ever after

Top kek

everyone who's read the comic knows what happens. not a spoiler.

>Huge Infinity War leak

Wow, I can't believe it. This leak by Hulk actor Mark Ruffalo sure is incredible! Make sure you all go see Disney's Marvel's the Avengers: Infinity War: Part 1, coming next summer.

>talking about ragnarok
>the storyline where everyone dies

Fuck you. I'm white btw and I bet I'm paler than you hence the whiter better man nigger

You guys are all fucking morons, that was scripted I bet you thought the Jonah Hill superbad interview was real too.

youtube.com/watch?v=UOBuOmOAI6c

This guy is right, other than the fact that it wasn't acted out well. It was incredibly obvious.

I am white as a ghost and I support the claim that you are a cuck!

what?

For captain marvel that's perfectly possible. Antman-Wasp will probably take place before infinity war chronologically, like GotG2 did.

>Doesn't even know based was started by a black guy.

Wait so are they gonna make it like the comics where thanos kills everyone and wins but only loses because of some stupid bullshit reason like he subconsciously wants to lose.

I think the comics were like they fuck everyone up, and then he like fights warlock and he takes the gauntlet.

Then they talk to baby jesus in heaven, and they are all like lets reset everything back to normal and shit, something along those lines.