Why is this country (politics aside) so GOD-TIER?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/bATCZH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've always wanted to visit badly but the state of their Internet gives me anxiety

because we are white

Are there even white cubans left in cuba?
in the olympics I only see africa tier blacks in their olympic team

I am from south florida. Cubans are in my top 3 of favorite humans on this earth. There is something about that island that produces animals. I love it.

Tons. Fidel said blacks are for sports, whites and mestizos go to business/science/technology

like 60% of the island population as we speak

idk my grandparents always visit there but they never talk about it

no mcdonalds

Cuba takes no shit from yank-scum therefore i like them

discord.gg/bATCZH

I met a cuban who came here, he said they always eat the same thing: pork and rice, eating fish or cow meat is something for richs, like the Castro's family, he says

my best friend at my previous job was a Cuban. Dude was the coolest mofo I've ever met

My favorite latinos that made the most impact in my life: Cubans, colombians, mexicans

who are the other 2?

it's not, they give you the basic necessities but you really can't do much more than that, is like living in the 18th century

#1 italians
#2 british

There is little to no mestizos in Cuba the Spaniards killed them instead of banging them

yeah, however they somehow have one of the highest life expectancies in the western hemisphere

Its their culture. They are laid back, calm, chill. Everything about them is passionate, even their accent in spanish.

been there
you can walk into any hotel lobby and buy a 1 hour wifi access card for like 2 tourist peso, pretty slow but its user.

they don't, stop falling for muh hdi, their medical equipment is really poor despite having decent medical training (it's not as good as before), their advanced education is not really that good and most people live in either really old or really cheap houses

Cuba is the best shaped country, that's why I always colonise it in EU4

yeah that's something most people notices at first sight, but what the hell is their secret to living so long? is it their diet, lifestyle?

they really don't have that much to do that could shorten their life

It is really sad that Castro cucked cuba int third worldness.
Seing qt cuban teenage girls prostituting themselves breaks my heart.

>(politics aside)
It's god-tier BECAUSE of its politics, not in spite of it.
Gusanos are not human.

>It is really sad that Castro cucked cuba int third worldness.
Kill yourself.

lol, castro saved cuba from modern degeneracy. You will see now that he is dead.

Please leave this thread imperialist scum

>bAUTISTafags

I had a milf Cuban teacher in my final year of high school. Wish I weren't such a pussy back then and made a move, I bet I could at least get something out of it, or an expelling

I had a cuban chemistry teacher in high school as well, but she looked like your typical sjw activist, so DROPPED

commie scum get off my board

You're comparing women to Colombian women which just isn't fair lol

based fellow MAGAPEDE
I too am white although I also like based black men

Leave the US, go back to your beloved socialst cuba.
US backed dictators might have damaged the country inmensely, but Fidel cucked the country int being a shithole.

>U DONT LEAIK BASTISTA?? GO BACK TO COOBA DUMB SOCILIS!!
No.

Not happening y*Nk i have come to help spread the word of the 21st century revolution

>how dare those cubans overthrow MY dictator and bring unparalleled levels of medical care to the third world!

VIVA FIDEL

>batista was bad so lets destroy our economy during the course of 50 with a system that obviously does not work
pic related
i am not american