>Out This Week:
LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures - Episode 8
The Force Awakens #2

>Star Wars Rebels Season 3 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=xmXp802sFgQ

>Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Celebration Reel
youtube.com/watch?v=HUb_zpdyDpU

>Star Wars Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya (embed)

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit

>The Clone Wars Legacy Content:
starwars.com/tv-shows/the-clone-wars-legacy

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10884674/
pcgamer.com/fan-made-star-wars-battlefront-successor-blocked-by-ea-lucasfilm/
strawpoll.me/10888605
youtube.com/watch?v=s58TvG8V-0k
apeirongame.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Regarding the Son of Dathomir dub;

strawpoll.me/10884674/

Just started watching Rebels. First three eps are pretty cool, but there are a lot of 'cartoon-isms' that hold it back from feeling like straight Star Wars. I do like the character development and the smooth handling of classic characters.

pcgamer.com/fan-made-star-wars-battlefront-successor-blocked-by-ea-lucasfilm/

Thanks EA

How long is Son of Dathomir?
If there's more than one person wanting to dub a character, I don't think it'll be too bad to rotate them. It's not like we're going for professionalism or anything, it's supposed to be fun.

Best background character

The design is awesome.

I'm gonna have to read that 'lost treasure of count dooku' thing, aren't I?

So much for avenging Sha-gi.

I counted the unique characters in SoD.
There are 12 unique characters in just the first part.
22 in total.

Keep watching. It definitely does find its feet, much like TCW did, and it really does feel very much at home in the Classic Star Wars setting.

Only 4 Issues long. We're going to need more interest if we're going to make it happen though. 7 people are currently interested, but only 3 want to voice in it, and that's only about a quarter of the characters in the comic. It's not really a /swco/ dub if there's only 3 of us doing 4 different voices each. It's still pretty early though, so I'll leave the strawpoll up for the thread.

Some of us can do a couple different characters if we don't get enough people for each individual one

>but only 3 want to voice in it
I'm seeing 8

Oh, fuck me, strawpoll wasn't auto refreshing. Well that's more optimistic then.

Adi Galia learned the hard way that bad girls do it better. Seventh Sister advances

Any footage from Steps Into Shadow?

Hopefully he doesn't take his mask off at some point.

>Next up: Sabine vs Barriss

strawpoll.me/10888605

Result from the last match-up

Threadly reminder that this was going to happen from the very beginning and I called it out with the specific reasoning that it was in violation of the licensing agreement with EA. I cannot begin to talk about how much the devs fucked up in multiple ways, intentionally knowing that this situation will occur.

The KOTOR project will share its fate.

Goddamn, that fight wasn't even fair!
SS fucked Gallia up worse than Savage Opress did.

Kotor project?

There is a seperate dev group that are remaking/rebooting/resomething KOTOR in Unreal 4.

youtube.com/watch?v=s58TvG8V-0k

apeirongame.com/

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. These things are never more then 3D asset portfolio. No matter what they'd like you to think, they are unfortunately not within their legal rights to create something like this. This is not fair use.

Some fan project aimed at re-creating KOTOR. Looks terrible and not even similar to Star Wars.

But it's free?

Why are people voting on the traitor for?

Doesn't matter if it's free. Same with Galaxy of Turmoil. It infringes upon a protected IP, and they are free to take action as they see fit. Additionally, not only are they are outsiders that do have a license for it, but are creating a potential competing product.

Every smart mod team that tries this knows they'll be shut down. They do it for the press, so the devs can get their foot in the door and get noticed. The stupid ones go around telling everybody that it was OK to begin with.

Update the OP next thread, Freemaker Episode 9 is out today, but no significant comics/books.

Oh shit, this one is even.
10:11 right now

Isn't Freemakers supposed to be out today?

This.

What the fuck do we do in the event of a tie?!

I prefer waifus who don't blow me up, but blow up my enemies.

>If Barriss wins she might face of against Ahsoka.
>If Sabine wins she might face of against Hera.

Just aired a couple hours ago, yeah.

The true Boba Fett of today

I love his voice

I'm open for ideas.

We vote again, just like the papacy.

The next one is going to be very interesting

Good animation
Disgusting art style

>I'm gonna have to read that 'lost treasure of count dooku' thing, aren't I?
It's not that long, and not that bad

MUD WRESTLING

Anyone have a rip?

And suddenly, the thread is deader than the Seventh Sister

My bad

Sucks that there's no new comics this week. I'm excited for the last two issues of Vader

Star Wars: Gay Baby Shit for Gay Babies Season 2 comes out on Blu-Ray at the end of the month but I guess there's not really much to talk about with that.
Were there any decent special features on the first season discs?

I still consider everything from 2003CW canon except for the Mon Calamari arc and the last arc. It's just such a perfect little beginning to TCW since it explains tons of shit like how the Jedi first met Grevious, how Anakin first met Asaaj, how Anakin got knighted, how C-3PO got his gold paintjob, etc.

To be honest when you consider how the Jedi are supposed to be considered legends and how the Separatists and Empire were partly inspired by the Soviet Union you could even consider it to be a retelling of the beginning of the Clone Wars by tons of different citizens in the galaxy. That kid would go on to tell him that Mace Windu killed thousands of droids with his bare hands when in reality he probably only killed around 30 while losing his lightsaber in the middle of the fight. Then Grevious' fight might be how the Separatists reported on his first attack of the Jedi and they hid the fact that he coughs constantly to make him appear strong.

Even though I don't consider it canon, I don't dislike Genndywars.

I realize it's an animated film, and that it's going to look flashy and extravagant for the sake of the medium. It makes more sense to look at its stories has tall tales, rather then taking its feats at face value.

But I can't do the same with The Force Unleashed, no matter what Hayden, David, and Sam say.

There was nothing really of note on the blu ray, no

The only benefit of the BluRays is higher quality episodes

Genndywars is fine if you think of it as stories, but I dont consider it canon. Theres several other conflicts with canon anyways

Speaking of Genndywars, was this battle in the opening ever explained? Was there ever a battle in the EU where Yoda rode a tauntaun alongside Shaak-Ti? It just seems weird to me that they would animate this and never use it for anything so I'm wondering if it was a reference to some comic or if it was an arc they initially planned on doing or something.

>Sabine beating Barriss

Barriss is shit

>Sabine beating Barriss

She lost her waifu status when she decided that killing innocent people was a better way to send a message than talking directly to the council and berate them about their decision to join the war.

She did it to live. After understanding that she was in a filoni, she knew she MUST lose much of her waifu status to survive. This was the only way

Barris was right

Feels so good

This is how I see this going down. Cap this post.

You forgot third place user.

Yup, that's exactly what I would make of it as well and I completely agree with the result.

If Barriss was right, why is she winning the waifu bowl like she won the hearts and minds of the Jedi and Republic?

OH WAIT

... 2nd place.

Shit im drunk user, forgive this post. it will be deleted shortly.

Well Hera sure as shit isn't going to win anyway

Im sorry anons, this is my final prediction.

Plz cap so I can feel good about myself desu.

11 anons are happy to voice characters and only 12 characters are in issue one.
At the very least, we should be able to get something done.

She'd probably be 2nd place had she been in the other side of the draw to Ahsoka.

Yeah, I think one issue is enough for now as well.
No need to bite off more than we can chew.

If the first one goes well and everyone had fun, we can do the rest.
Maybe even more will join in when they see how the first one worked out.

Why was his head so stupid looking?

So, im actually an armature voice actor... where would I go to find out the next one you guys are gonna do? this sounds like a lot of fun!

>So, im actually an armature voice actor
Badass!

We haven't started this one yet so you could very well join when we do, whenever that is.

Genndywars style adaptation

Im in the middle of moving now, so im gonna be busy until at least next week, and I dont have a whole lot of interest in SoD. I tried VO my fanfic, and I really hated doing several of the voices in the clone war era, so many droids and grevious, and echk. you guys can deff do a better job at that than I could.

You guys have a Talzin? I would love to hear a Sup Forums Talzin impersonation.

The only time my dad saw Star Wars was 1978 and he fell asleep

This only proves that she's not the best waifu, not that she's a shit waifu. Silly user.

I read that wrong.

Yes... what does that even mean?

Denial you stupid son of a bitch. It's the River Nile, how can you not know that?

That was quite possibly the shittiest joke I've ever seen. You deserve to have your waifu raped and killed in front of you.

Sorry, I don't speak negro. Here we call it El Nilo.

I'm not even him, I'm just baffled and amazed by how fucking ignorant you are.

>quite possibly the shittiest joke
No, you just didn't get it because you're a retard. I'm not even a waifufag

Look at these two, they might be holding hands soon.

I'm not the first guy who didn't get the joke either.

I feel like these people never learn. Been modding for 15 years, these guys should know the drill. However, it shows the relationship between EA and Lucasfilm. It's interesting to know Lucasfilm was open to the idea and even signing them on. When does the contract deal between EA expire?

Man 3D is fucking awful if not done right.

So you speak spic?

It's not that we don't understand it, It's just not funny, and a pretty cringeworthy pun

2024. But by then they might sign a new contract so in reality it will probably end by the 2040s.

Yes, papi.

No, no, no. That was dumb.

Yes shit joke. What I thought is that didn't get it.

That's one smug Clone Trooper.