What's your favorite native south american cultural region?

What's your favorite native south american cultural region?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0C40NP0e6DJ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert
nytimes.com/2016/12/14/world/americas/brazil-amazon-megaliths-stonehenge.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/10/science/amazon-earthworks-geoglyphs-brazil.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-hfJhp_dIUM
youtube.com/watch?v=GtlUyi4bFCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the only bright spot in the entire south america is Brazil. everything else is a shithole

colonization of the Americas was a mistake, we should've just built trading ports like we did in the rest of the world

I'd like to know how native civilizations would've developed through time

vocaroo.com/i/s0C40NP0e6DJ
This is a song I learned in Napo

>how native civilizations would've developed through time
>developed

mate...
they wouldn't.

t. negrito

I always wonder what they teach about the native people of Brazil in Portugal

I hope you feel really bad about creating Shitzil

Andes seem pretty cool because of the Incas and other civilizations there

Brazilian tribes are/were all Africa-tier while the Inca formed a huge socially-complex empire spanning nearly 3000km across the Pacific coast of South America, the Mapuche managed to fend not only against the Inca but also against the much technologically superior conquistadores with steel weapons, firearms, horses, etc; only to be finally defeated by the Chilean government using industrial-era weapons in the late 19th-century.

No one.

t. the army

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conquest_of_the_Desert

Peru, they have an underrated cuisine and Incas were the coolest meso-american civilization.

I really can't say, but I'd visit Peru first.

I was mostly talking about the Mayans and Incas type civilization but, given time for them to gain some immunity to the diseases, the Southern natives probably would've developed as well like the asians did when we got there

we don't really learn anything about them other than they existed

no bully brazil

I learned in college that the Portuguese prefered BLACKS to indians or at least found them more relatable

>developed
Blacks are stronger, used to work and more intelligent (yes, believe me), so they are better for manual labors than amerindians.

In the same way as Africa

Hispano-Italian culture of the Rio de la Plata
i.e. Buenos Aires and Uruguay

>reading comprehension

Ummmmmm
nytimes.com/2016/12/14/world/americas/brazil-amazon-megaliths-stonehenge.html
nytimes.com/2017/02/10/science/amazon-earthworks-geoglyphs-brazil.html

>meso-american
idiot

Look at bolivia

And Amerindians were rebellious, and Black were conformist, so since they had no use for Indians they had an old saying "Good Indian is Dead Indian". In Brazil you wont see as much decedents as in the rest of SA because most of them died here.

>you wont see as much decedents
There is a reason we call northeasterners "flatheads". It's because of their amerindian blood. You can spot them from afar. Amerindians might be mostly dead, but their descendants are alive and "well".

What is the term in portuguese?

hurr

Yes these are rape decedents probably some female Indians were "Good for rape" for them. And btw Japs also got flatheads like these

De novo esse paulista/carioca autista.

the land was barely settled
my case still stands

that bad?

I meant more like Incas but I think the Bolivians also have the disadvantage of being a continental country

>TFW NO Andean bf to fight with

Why are Brazilians so fucking stupid? Literally Arab-tier

Yes, we even received African refugees recently.

Why Argentinians pretend they killled all Amerindians if average Argentinian from Patagonia looks amerindian as fuck?

op btfo

The ones with topless natives.

And what exactly make us different from you

kys

They genocided only the blacks sending to a war. I think there were not many Indians there.

Are you blind? They are average Argentinians outside Buenos Aires and most Buenos Aires

I think we should all be proud of our non-whiteness and celebrate our amerindian heritage. It does no good for us to try and deny the actions of our ancestors and suck up to America and Europe, we'll never get anywhere hating our past and cursing our own countrymen. For Latin America to move into the future it must first resolve its cultural paradox and learn to love itself.

Where is that

I like the music too
youtube.com/watch?v=-hfJhp_dIUM

Do you see any Mexican or literally anyone else in this thread making comments as retarded as these?

peruvian/bolivian mountains
youtube.com/watch?v=GtlUyi4bFCs

Speak for yourself. I have no reasons to feel bad about an ammount of cannibals from 4000 years ago.

Maybe they came from Bolivia, there are some Bolivians in Sao Paulo too

No. They are average Argentinians outside Buenos Aires. Patagonia is very far from Bolivia.

This is a proxy. Don't argue with it.

We have been learning these on our history books in our school since we were kids

Pic related is the richest and most succesful amerindian as of today. Nairo Quintana, 2016 vuelta a España champion. Colombian Chibcha

What’s it called?

I am a indian descendent too and I agree with that

Get over it faggot. Argies stopped larping about muh whiteness long ago

lol

You have no argument

Fuck you.

Neither do you, you agreeing with them doesn't mean they're not retarded just cause you're an "indian" "descendant".

I've never seen a native like Kuruminha in my life.

I would worship them if they were good looking, but their males are very ugly, sorry.

Their females are average to OK, but males are ugly indeed. Just like asians.

Im a flat head indian rape decendent anyway and I have no shame to admit. You have something against that? Keep pretending you are European