WHOMP!

Doctor Abby Grace rubs her eyes, "Where are you right now, Mr Filyaw?" "I'm in my room, of course. And SOMEONE didn't knock!" Doctor Morty Vaison slams his hand on the desk. "You're in Citytown Mental Health Hospital. You're a patient!" Ronnie seems to ignore their frustration as he clutches a Christmas card. He gazes at the image of Santa. "Ha ha, my dad hates this picture of him. I hope he visits me again soon."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0wIDp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>panel 5
THAT AINT NO HAWAIIAN SHIRT

>The hawaiian shirt that "magically" appears on him is actually a bathrobe the nurse throws on him so he doesn't catch a chill
DEEPEST LORE

Alright, I'm on my phone at work trying to use the whomp website and I'm bombarded by ads. My phone's clean and this has never happened before, what's going on with Ronnie's website? Was it hacked?

Now I'm sad

> Not!M-Dude's forehead wrinkles sort of match the M.
>Not!Replace's orderly shirt looks like a Hawaiian print.

Oh dear god, this all makes so much sense. It's Bridge To Terebithia all over again.

Of course it isn't. his magic fat come from from his delirium. He got it from non-Runnie

Is this... is this the last one? This feels like the last one.

>the tatooo was just him drawing it on but he eventually dropped it because of forgetfulness and pressure from the staff

This this is well done.

The dude really needs to branch out into psychological horror comics. I would love to read a comic or even see a movie about a dude who realizes that everyone close to him is made up of constructs he created and that he has a bunch of possible clones.

normal for me.

WHAT THE FUCK RONNIE.

So where did Ronnie see "SCHLOOORRRPPP"?

Too spoopy

I use an ad blocking browser.

>is this the last one?

I can't imagine it would be unless he had a news post to say so.

We need to distract M dude a couple weeks, maybe months, and have McNuggs delivered to Ronnie in daily bases.

Bravo, Ronnie

>the mcnuggets are actually rats that sometimes make their way into Ronnie's cell.

Hey we can ship rats too

Or they could be chicken nuggets. The psych ward cafeteria probably serves them a lot.

Thanks, doc

Yeah, it's scrub top, they come in floral patterns.
You don't think fat magic is real do you?
Do we need to increase your dosage again?

Perhaps this is how Ronnie's dad is punishing Ronnie for his arrogance in assuming he was an only child.

Remember the time the Krampus made McDonald's disappear from reality and memory?

Oh god he's talking about the Krampus again, I thought we were finally past that. At the very least I thought it would rid him of these delusions about a place called MacDonals.

What's that? You want the shock bucket treatment? Because that's what I'm hearing.

He probably won't have a last comic until he's got some other form of income. I think all he makes is Patreon dollars.

A BLOO BLOO BLOO! This is the worst shock bucket!

No one's ever wanted The Bucket!
Bloo hoo hoo

This is the worst bucket...

>That one time Ronnie almost snapped out of it

We were so close.

>(Junji) Ito manga
It's that one about cat's life, right?

kek

I'm declaring this the canon ending of WHOMP!

this is the best he's been in months.

Isn't that hallucinated psychiatrist's office the one from Monk?

Not enough details to be sure. It's pretty generic.

Yeah, it also fits that one Buffy episode.

The chairs match up pretty well, not sure about the rest of the office.

>Nobody in this thread realizes this is a parody of The Cabinet Of Dr. Caligari, the very first horror movie ever made

The chairs are a match, but not the rest.

Sup Forums isn't exactly a mob of Brad Joneses.

I do enjoy a good McRib now and then.

Most of us probably still have hair.

The lore went so deep it broke a hole in the bottom of the earth and fell out into space. It's all tumbling down now

But why does the psychiatrist wear a bathrobe in the fifth panel along with Ronnie?

look at his hair

explain

He's not a psychiatrist. He's another patient. His cellmate.

OH

FUCK

We told you.

DEEPEST LORE

WE'RE FALLING DOWN TOO FAR

STOP

hardly, the twist in caligari was that the villain was the doctor and everyone else was a mental patient and I don't see the same premise in the comic.

>Ronnie sees himself as Runnie's Replace
WHAT DOES IT MEEeh whatever

>It's a St. Elsewhere scenario people are going to wear out for years to come strip

He had that picture open while drawing the first panel on Sunday.

>That includes making Chicken McNuggets and other items without artificial preservatives
>archive.is/0wIDp
You think Ronnie knew? Cause those artificial flavors and preservatives were probably his crack

Why are you thanking---
Oh. Damn it.
Thanks, doc.

No nugs are just him eating poo?

How deep is this lore?

what's the difference?

Cheapass here

Has anyone saved the Patreon only comics?

The nuggets are clearly the pills
He's getting extra nuggets soon

Oh God, it's all in his head. I presume this is the last issue of Whomp then, right?

Yeah he posted on his subreddit about how traffic is at an all time low and it's time for him to go into greener pastures. Ironically, no one reads his subreddit so no one here got the memo.

This was the finale of Whomp.

>>
Note to self: start thread when North America is awke

>lore

IT'S NOT OVER YET SNAKE!

Fox
Die

I hope his next project is still tied to the Ronnieverse

>Agrias
>kind of mean to me
...only in the "soft bigotry of low expectations" kind of way.

She makes him get up, clean, socialize, leave the house, and she didn't mix up the can of food for his cat.

Whomp.

I love the St. Elsewhere ending but I really fucking hate all the fuel it gave edgelords who want every fantasy story to be a dream