Why does young justice get so much h8 from Sup Forums, it was a good show, had the tone of jlu...

why does young justice get so much h8 from Sup Forums, it was a good show, had the tone of jlu, and over-arching plot and all and a pretty good one, it was left a little vague with the end of the second season ( which i have to admit was weaker than the first ) but that's because it was supposed to be followed up with a storyline about darkseid and new gods taking over.

all in all i think its best episodes are on par with the best episodes of JL and JLU

well first of all, too many characters in the second season, and everybody but Artemis and Kaldur were annoying in the first season

It gets hate for reasons you are not prepared to recognize or accept but are nonetheless valid for the people that dislike the series.

YJ has a lot of the same problems Korra does, only it doesn't get called out on them because console wars.

Because skipping 5 years and then saying ok they're like this now is not character development, it's bad writing.

I just can't get into Weisman shows. I recognize that they have a lot going for them but they never fully connect for me and I'm honestly not sure why.

i agree that the second season premise was pretty retarded but they did that to introduce characters, i don't think they focuses on character development a lot.

but the first season didn't have the problem that the second season did, there was character development for every member of the team and the story was interesting and complex. also the art style was nice,

why dc chose animu shit for their movies and retarded drawings for their teen titans and JL Action shows instead of this is beyond me, it can't be that expensive

It was part of the theme of seeing the heroes grow up, though.

Not to mention, considering what the League did back in the season one finale, it would've realistically taken years for the ramifications for that to take effect.

>i don't think they focuses

That's not a very good explanation

I think a lot of people shit on it for these reasons, and everything is secondary.
1. "HELLO MEGAN!"
2. "whelmed" "aster" etc.
3. It had shipping in it.

All the other reasons to hate it were figured out AFTER haters already didn't like it for the first three reasons. As far as the show goes, the first season was MUCH better than the second season. Though overall, it's not a bad show.

I want to twister fuck Bart Allen with the force of a Japanese bullet train!

>Another YJ thread after yesterday's
Here we go again. Hopefully this time they'll be other people who appreciate Bart's cuteness.

It has a weak beginning, but after episode 6 things really pick up.

Also did anyone else realize the plot of the Red Volcano is the plot of the last arc of the manga Pluto?

Young Justice was a better Teen Titans than the 2003 Teen Titans cartoon, which itself is an overrated (but still good) show that people hold on a pedestal only because Teen Titans Go is such utter shit.

tbqh I dropped the show after 6 episodes because of the first two reasons.

It took several IRL friends telling me it was actually great and point 1 was a plot point before I gave it another go, and then I was hooked.

But s2 wasn't as good imo. Too many characters and virtually no non-super time (which is half the fun of teen characters - Spider-Man's supporting cast is Peter's school/uni friends, after all)

>YJ has a lot of the same problems Korra does

meant to say focused

Young justice was a great show and the characters felt like real teens. The problem is that real teens are fucking idiots, say dumb shit, find dumb shit funny they were not likable, but real teens are like that.

I think that one of the problems the show have is that you hate most of the characters too much to see how well done the show is.

It's one of those things that are good but you can't really enjoy.

>pretending that YJ isn't as much animu shit as the movies

Hell, I hope that one day animus can be as good draw and deep as western works.

>Because skipping 5 years and then saying ok they're like this now is not character development, it's bad writing.

I liked that. They skipped past all the super obvious development that would have just been tedious to watch.

I thought blue beetle was translated pretty well into the cast. Especially his dickish nature.

>2. "whelmed" "aster" etc.
Dick was great.

Sjw bullshit
Like korra its full of women acting like lesbians

I agree this is more of a girl show trying to act like men show. The men here all look so gay

How do you act/look gay/lesbian without having sexual or at least romantic interactions with someone of the same sex user?

because it's fucking terrible
the writing is aggresively godawful

Only marveldrones hate it

Plenty of DC fans hate it.

Season 2 of YJ is the best DC season outside of Season 2 of JLU.

>Implying Korra had problems