Now that my supporters have spent the past few days defending my batshit crazy conspiracy theories that can be debunked...

>Now that my supporters have spent the past few days defending my batshit crazy conspiracy theories that can be debunked by a 5 minute search on Wikipedia, I should probably say it was just sarcasm! Whoops! Liberal media strikes again! Not my fault! SAD!

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/764045345332396032

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/p2NkjNvwuaU
youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg
businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/newly-declassified-u-s-government-documents-the-west-supported-the-creation-of-isis.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QVmAcULPMu4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI
newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/04/the-obama-doctrine/471525/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DELETE THIS

Holy fuck he's just digging himself deeper and deeper.

Wtf I hate trump now

And actually he most likely meant hyperbole, not sarcasm

Wow. I was going to vote trump but now... My record is just too corrected

He's not wrong though. Clinton and Obama's ineptitude and naivety are why ISIL owns a big cunk of the Middle-East.

Seriously wtf is this?
They did found isis. Why would he backpedal out he keeps doijnh it fucinh stop

He's just telling it like it is! Unless he's not, then he's just playing 4D chess!

Who the fuck gets hyperbole and sarcasm mixed up?

>debunked
>using Wikipedia as a source

Obama LITERALLY created "ISIL"

>I was only pretending to be retarded

A 4D chess master because if they call it hyperbole then they admit Obama/Clinton had a role in creating ISIS.

what a fuckwit

Bush is the one who decided to withdraw from Iraq he signed the agreement before they were in office . I'm guessing you were 8 when this happened though so it's not your fault it you don't remember.

Obama training ISIS

youtu.be/p2NkjNvwuaU

>tfw trump loses, Clinton becomes the potus, bombs us again and makes another Muslim country in Europe.

The future is bleak.

Are you a spastic? He's not going back on what he said. Obama and Clinton's decisions lead to the creation of ISIS. You can't debunk that. He was being sarcastic in saying that Obama was the FOUNDER of ISIS.

Kys dolt

It is no secret the US government supported ISIS because they were being used to eliminate Irans influence in Iraq.
This was done through Saudi Arabia.

I'm beginning to realize that liberals have a mild to severe form of autism, like the inability to recognize or understand non literal forms of speech or discussion. Or it's just their childlike minds.

There's a chance that the average person is not familiar with the word "hyperbole" and Trump is using a word they are more familiar with and will be "close enough" to their broad understanding of the term.

Look at all of these non-sarcasm understanding motherfuckers we've got here!

I stil don't understand how americans actually permitted this guy to gain such popularity.
I mean, I knew you guys were stupid but this is beyond any imagination.
Your elections have turned into a big national shitpostfest.

Elaborate.
Did he sit down with Clinton and say: Okay, its time to create a brand new terrorist organization that will run wild all accross the Middle East." or was it the accidental result of reckless interventions and funding various extremists in Syria?
Was it knowingly intentional?

are you people retarded?

The US backed radical terrorists in order to overthrow Assad, they turned into ISIS

this isn't even up for debate

youtube.com/watch?v=ccdeANvo2bg

You did try to snipe her when she got off a plane so you have it coming!

That's called hyperbole, not sarcasm, and it's shameful of the press to pretend to be so retarded that they have never heard of the concept.

uh oh! sounds like another record corrected

Bush planned to retreat slowly. Obama retreated them all in less than a year and bragged about it

this really ignites my neurons

The only thing I can think now when I think of ISIS/ISIL is...
Pres started them with HRC

>4D chess.

J-school graduates are basically retards.

Why did he backpedal when he was right?

They have childlike minds because they will believe anything that their authority figures tells them too.

>MUH MUH MUH BUSHHHHHHH

Holy fuck you loberals are pathetic, you guys pestered him for years to get you out of Iraq and closed Quantanmo, infact those were two of the reasons Barry O even got elected.

Take ownership of your own damage ffs.

metaphorically yes it's pretty obvious

The fact you understand literally nothing about geopolitics in the region is readily apparent here.

Assad is big enemy number 1, Obama funded anyone and everyone in order to overthrow him.

Uh, we withdrew in 2011 just as the Bush agreement stated. Obama actually tried to get the Iraqis to agree to a continuation of our stay there but they wouldn't sign an extension so we had to leave.

>Trump was asked by host Hugh Hewitt about the comments Trump made Wednesday night in Florida, and Hewitt said he understood Trump to mean "that he (Obama) created the vacuum, he lost the peace."
Trump objected.

>"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do. He was the most valuable player. I give him the most valuable player award. I give her, too, by the way, Hillary Clinton."

>Hewitt pushed back again, saying that Obama is "not sympathetic" to ISIS and "hates" and is "trying to kill them."

>"I don't care," Trump said, according to a show transcript. "He was the founder. His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"

Sarcasm.

What Trump is saying, is that he is not saying Obama is the literal ribbon cutting founder of ISIS.

He is saying that Obama's actions, mainly funding and funneling weapons to mercenaries in Syria who then defect to ISIS, gave ISIS the means to conquer large amounts of territory in which they killed 200,000 people, and oil fields, army bases and equipment.

They also have subjugated thousands to slavery and extreme Islamic religious law. And of course, there are the problems now in the west.

But dumbfucks don't understand. And America is one big dumbfuck nation. Will the GOD EMPEROR win? I hope so.

It really is such a shame how integrity can hurt people. Hillary has infinitely worse platforms (she even supports gun control) but you never see her in situations like these because she never entertains her opposition in the slightest. So we have this situation where Trump is mostly right and Hillary is mostly wrong, but Trump seems worse because he made a poor choice of words in a tweet that was meant to reiterate his position.

This is what happens when you let poor working class garbage and alt right Milo faggot shut ins control your party's nominee

Lol so triggered. Come back when what I'm saying isn't true

Are you literally autistic?

>Trying to figure out the God Emperor

Protip: You can't

And then Obama funded and armed terrorists that became ISIS in the Syrian Civil War

>working class garbage

oy

No, he said "Obama LITERALLY founded Isis".
You know he is this stupid.
Now stop shilling.

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

REMIND THEM. ARTICLE IS FROM 2012.
> arming ISLAMIC JIHADISTS with HEAVY WEAPONS
> what could go wrong?

>It's bushs fault that obongo and shillary destabilzed and destroyed lybia, syria and most of the me via the (((arab spring)))
>that obongo and shillary armed """moderate""" rebels in lybia, syria and iraq
>that obongo and shillary tried to start ww3 over being triggered by putin
1 retarded president doesn't excuse his successors to be retarded

So you guys are saying that Obama withdrawing troops from Iraq founded ISIS?

Trump would have done the exact same thing:

“First, I’d get out of Iraq right now,” Trump said to British GQ in a 2008 interview. “And by the way, I am the greatest hawk who ever lived, a far greater hawk even than Bush. I am the most militant military human being who ever lived. I’d rebuild our military arsenal, and make sure we had the finest weapons in the world. Because countries such as Russia have no respect for us, they laugh at us. Look at what happened in Georgia, a place we were supposed to be protecting.”

Later, Trump said he wished Arizona Sen. John McCain, whom he was backing in the election, had supported pulling troops out of Iraq faster.

“I wish he would promise to get us out of Iraq faster,” said Trump. “I am not in love with that aspect of what he represents.”

Those comments echoed similar remarks in March 2007 when he said forces should be immediately withdrawn from Iraq.

“You know how they get out? They get out,” Trump said to CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “That’s how they get out. Declare victory and leave, because I’ll tell you, this country is just going to get further bogged down. They’re in a civil war over there, Wolf. There’s nothing that we’re going to be able to do with a civil war. They are in a major civil war.”

Speaking with Howard Stern in October of that year, Trump said McCain’s support for keeping troops in Iraq was costing him the Republican nomination.
“Anybody who stays in Iraq — look at what happened to McCain — he want to show how tough he is, he’s sunk, immediately, and that’s with the Republicans.”

>metaphors don't exist

Where did he say literally?

Trump talks like a New Yorker but Italy doesn't get it shameful

'
>So you guys are saying that Obama withdrawing troops from Iraq founded ISIS?

No you fucking moron that's not what they're saying

Lol ok Obama and Hillary got together and started the Arab spring to create ISIS. Got it. Makes total sense you are right.

>His, the way he got out of Iraq was that that was the founding of ISIS, okay?"
And he's correct so what's your complaint?

It literally is. Now you are changing your story when confronted with facts. Stay pleb Sup Forums

what the fuck is he doing
ive supported him all the way but seriously... what is this

Is this an argument?

>he doesn't know that the word "literally" gives to the sentence a concrete meaning

You're either delusional or just stupid.

DRUMPF FALLING APART

DRUMPFLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

ITS OGRE

see

The record has been Corrected (©).

Wtf, I love Saudi Arabia now.

A. He never said the word "literally"
B. Are you so autistic you don't know what hyperbole is?

>implying Sup Forumstards have the testosterone necessary to even approach females
Nice meme

>I am the most militant military human being who ever lived.

Ok but that isn't what the god emperor is saying. He is repeating the Obama withdrawal from iraq meme. So basically his understanding of what is going on is limited to memes, just like 90% of Sup Forums

i think it's part of a strategy to make himself seem less scary, more of a lighthearted fellow

>conspiracy theories that can be debunked by a 5 minute search on Wikipedia
Ummm official government documents confirm this it is as much a conspiracy"theory" as the Regan administration funding the contras.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

Link to actual report in this article

washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/newly-declassified-u-s-government-documents-the-west-supported-the-creation-of-isis.html

>tfw liberals get BURNED THE FUCK OUT yet again

>let me just concoct a giant wall of text and then direct you to it whenever you attack my faulty arguments
Or maybe you could just not Gish Gallop and argue like a real human being.

I'm pretty sure Trump is one of those average persons.

You can create things on accident and still be held responsible. See your father's child support payments for an example.

1. He never used the word literally
2. Even if he did, americans use the word wrong constantly
3. You are fucking autistic, please kill yourself or get a real job.

Irrelevant. Trump did not have access to all the intelligence available from the agencies nor did he make that call, Obama did.

Obama was the one in charge then and Obama was the one who made the wrong choice. No one else.

no, dipshit they were promoting US (neocon) foreign policy by using a crisis (Arab Spring) to their advantage
No it's not

You are simply too uninformed to understand this conversation. You keep talking about Iraq when the main factor is Syria.

wtf are you babbling about

no he isn't

this is a separate issue entirely

Obama funding terrorists in Syria who then moved into Iraq is only tangentially related to Obama pulling out of Iraq.

No I'm conceding that I could never win against an argument that is based on tinfoil conspiracy theories that have no proof at all. Obama and hillary may have fucked up in libya but saying that the arab spring was a (((conspiracy))) they started is just total nonsense come on.

really maeks u think...

>trump says Obama founded ISIS
>pol defends and gives citations, links and videos showing he was right
>trump says he was being sarcastic

How long until some poltard snaps and attacks him IRL? A heart can only be broken so many times.

Ok...
So Obama helped ISIL and Donald Trump likes to use sarcasm.

Guess that means I'm voting for Hillary now?

What the fuck are you talking about?

You claim pulling out of Iraq created ISIS and Trump supported pulling out of Iraq.

Unless he was being sarcastic.

McCain was the admiral's son and he got shot down 3 times iirc, was given extra chances because of his status, then he became a POW and talked. This doesn't make him a bad person. He is a hero for his service. But

He uses his service as a political bludgeon. He uses it as added weight in which to gain political leverage, sometimes to the detriment of people he represents. Because of that, sad to say, he is open to some criticism on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=QVmAcULPMu4

He said Obama and Hillary founded Isis by leaving a vacuum of power, which is true, please do not engage blatant shill threads, they bring down board quality as a whole.

>Obama funding terrorists in Syria who then moved into Iraq is only tangentially related to Obama pulling out of Iraq.
No it isn't as those jihadists in Syria first came from Iraq.

ISIS is literally the same organization that used to be called Al Qeada in IRAQ. Al-Bagdadhi is from, guess where? I'll give you three guesses.

It wasn't on accident.
They were deliberately fostered to destabilize Syria plain and simple.
Take note when this video was made

m.youtube.com/watch?v=L4vD6JpJAFI

But Trump also supported pulling out.

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

>Wikipedia

So in other words, Obongo is not literally the creator of ISIS. Thank you for ceoorecting the record.

>Obama and hillary may have fucked up in libya but saying that the arab spring was a (((conspiracy)))

It wasn't. The reaction to it however was used to remove leaders certain leaders that neocons wanted out.

He was being "sarcastic" in the sense everyone knows Obama didn't "literally" found ISIS, but he created it through various actions in Syria (funding terrorists)

newyorker.com/magazine/2007/03/05/the-redirection
lrb.co.uk/v36/n08/seymour-m-hersh/the-red-line-and-the-rat-line
lrb.co.uk/v38/n01/seymour-m-hersh/military-to-military
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/04/the-obama-doctrine/471525/

Also, didn't Trump correct the record with this clarification?

>ceoorecting
Woops

>US
>Foreign country ((((A's))) ((((neocon))) foreign policy
Fixed

>See your father's child support payments for an example.

But there wouldn't have been an ISIS "invasion" of Syria if the US state dept under Obama/Clinton (along with the Gulf States) hadn't been funneling millions of dollars in cash and weapons right into Syria for anyone to access.

>Clinton gets investigated by the FBI
>Spends the entire time going "Oh this is ridiculous"
>No charges

>Trump says something weird
>Implies that there was some level of sarcasm
>"TRUMP'S OVER! HIS CAMPAIGN IS DEAD!!"

Donald is too stupid to be making these kinds of jokes. You can't say that climate chance is a Chinese hoax one day, insinuate someone's dad killed JFK the next day, and then say that Obama is the founder of ISIS the next day, say all of these things with a straight face. But then expect regular people to figure out what's sarcasm or legitimate stupidity.

I'm going to create a corollary to Poe's law:
>without a clear indicator of the author's intelligence, parodied views will be mistaken by some readers or viewers as sincere expressions of extreme views

Simply put, Donald's track record isn't good enough for him to say stupid things and then go "hehe I was just kidding guys".

I'm still voting for him.

Anyone who took Trump seriously as if Obama himself founded ISIS is autistic. Makes sense since every Hillary Clinton supporter is an autistic manchild with a tiny penis. :^)

>He was being "sarcastic"

>"No, I meant he's the founder of ISIS," Trump said. "I do."