Go into Brit/pol/ at any time and you will see that the "Eternal Anglo" is more than a meme...

Go into Brit/pol/ at any time and you will see that the "Eternal Anglo" is more than a meme. These are hateful spiteful people who wishes for the genocide of not just Aryans, but the entire h'white rate.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The best lie the Anglo ever told was: That the Eternal Anglo is just a meme

Beady and greedy is the Anglo way. Many Aryans died for this degenerate.

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

You disgusting backward HERRING NIGGER and LIKELY ARYAN.

We will crush and destroy your disgusting snow ridden country.

We will take your LABSKAUS and your hideous pale women and cast them into the BLOOD REFINERIES.

YOU BELONG TO US. YOU LIVE ON PLANET ANGLO.

YOUR PLACE IS BENEATH MY HEEL.

#NotAllAnglos

You better watch out. You better not cry.
You better not scream I'm telling you why.
ANGLOS are cutting you down.

REMINDER PIC RELATED IS THE FATE OF ALL ARYANS.

Do you remember the BLITZ fellow Anglo?

I hope you have made at least one WHITE EUROPEAN pay for their folly this morning.

They caused this - they dared to stand in the way of the ANGLO HEGEMONY and for this their fate is to be scattered into the wind as ashes and crumbled bones.

Wtf I heard you died in Germany. Have you come backs warn us of the Anglo?

Here you go, cunt.

do you guys get hard ons from being persecuted or something?

There is nothing to fear from your superior ANGLO as long as you bow before us and accept your fate: to serve us willingly until the last ounce of blood and life is sucked from your disgusting shrivelled veins - for ALBION.

This thread is making me thirsty for some delicious aryan vitae

Nah, I'm not the original anti-Anglo poster. I am sure the Anglos took care of him.

Pic related.

Anglo or Aryan, doesn't matter to me so long as one of you takes out the muzzies.

Shh they are only just waking up to the extent of the damage we have inflicted upon EUROPEAN and AMERICAN societies.

Remember that we have John Oliver 2.0 being brewed up in a cloning vat in the heart of Westminister as we speak. We are preparing to send him over to continue the subversion of their vile subhuman cancerculture.

I am not the modern Anglo, I still practice fyrnsidu.
All the children of Sceafa should unite to purge the filth that has crept into our sacred traditions.

I already have drank my sixth teacup today.

Have a bloodpack on me - freshly squeezed.

DEATH TO THE ARYAN
DESOLATION TO EUROPE
NO SUCCOUR FOR THE WRETCHES OF EUROPA.

p.s. Where would a Frisian man fall in the Anglo/Aryan spectrum?

Anglo.

lol divide and conquer shill.

You should worry about bigger problems. Things are changing, you know it because you feel it.

But consider this brotherrrrr, our ANGLO HEGEMONY was taken by (((THE ETERNAL YANKEE))) and (((THE ETERNAL SLAV)))

But we are all the children of Sceafa, this meme was created by a butthurt Langobard.

We are the ANGLO. Lower your walls and surrender your borders. We will add your biological and cultural distinctiveness to our own. Resistance is futile.

Negotiation is irrelevant. Freedom is irrelevant. Self-determination is irrelevant.
You must comply

We only wish to raise the quality of life for all peoples

You question us about the ARYAN but their biological and technological distinctiveness was unremarkable. They were unworthy of assimilation. Why assimilate a people that would detract from perfection?

I am Locutus of ANGLO. Resistance is futile. Your life as it has been, is over. From this time forward, you will service us.

You will all become one with the ANGLO

PREPARE TO BE COLONISED.

We should focus our efforts into EXTERMIMATING the ETERNAL TEUTON

Reminder that Kaiser Wilhelm ll was half Anglo and lost the war on purpose.

We must reinstate the ARYANCLEANSING camps.

We must initiate the prophesied era of the ARYANDIED.

Only then will the ANGLO reign supreme as the RIGHTFUL GOD KINGS of PLANET ANGLO.

Brit/pol/ held the line during Sup Forums harbor while you were busy stroking your cock.

Why is it always the countries that either Lost WWII or capitulated that go on about MUH ETERNAL ANGLO?

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

REMIND THEM

Because a select few are waking up slowly.
They have realised that we are the ones who have been working in the shadows since the ROMAN TIMES.
It was us that has caused all of the evils to befall EUROPA.

IT WAS US WHO CREATED THE PARASITE STATE OF ISRAEL TO FOREVER REMAIN A THORN IN THE SIDE OF THE 'EURO-PEON'

HUZZAH! DEATH TO EUROPA.

We really need to do something about the Anglo BLOOD Problem

What do my fellow Aryans suggest?

Why can't you just be cool, like your brother Denmark.

BEADY-EYED ANGLO BLOOD

>4 years ago

You guys got any interesting recipes for aryan blood? I love making blood sausages but need something new.

BLOOOOOOOOD

You mean the people whose capital and fleet you bombarded and burned? How quintessentially Anglo of you.

Says the vikang

Tried Aryan-Haggis?

Take freshly minced ARYAN CHILDREN.
A large white onion.
Some garlic.
About ten pints of coagulated ARYAN BLOOD.
A handful of whole oats.
Chopped pearl barley.
Hearts, lungs and tongues of ARYAN WOMEN

Blend and squeeze into the WOMB OF THE ARYAN.

Sew up and boil in ARYAN PLASMA and ARYAN VITAE.

We were peaceful traders who you demonized with propaganda of us having horns on our helmets, just like you did with Germany after the war.

INVERTEBRATE WORM ARYANSCUM

THERE WILL BE NO RESPITE FROM OUR CONTINUED ASSAULT ON YOUR PEOPLE

BETTER PAY UP TO THE ISRAELI-FRIENDS AGAIN. WOULDN'T WANT US TO WHIP UP SOME NAZISCAREMONGERING WOULD WE?

Sweet recipe. Sounds delish. Nothing beats aryan veal

Good boy dindu nuffin

Exactly. Unlike you. Anglos aren't even trying to hide it anymore. Look at this thread. They have severed themselves from Europe who they never considered themselves to be a part of, and now they just want it and us all to burn.

If the Anglo can wipe out ALL WHITE RACES then the Anglo is certainly the superior race.

Stop complaining and listen to your masters.

And you will heaped onto the fire like so many bundles of faggots.

Europe will burn.
The ANGLO HEGEMONY will rule.
Your wretched skeletal remnants will serve us as labourers and comfort women until the last spark of life is finally extinguished from the LAST EURO-PEON.

Frisians are Conquered Anglo's in an Aryan nation.
We Humiliate them.
The Frisians will be slaughtered if the Anglo tries more BEADY deeds

I look forward to it.

What about us Celts?

You got BEADIED but you still carry Aryan genes worth preserving

The Anglo is a cruel creature
Some say it is more beast than man
We threaten their kin and they feel nothing
THIS is why they are evil