How could Cersei let Daenerys take this castle without any resistance whatsoever...

How could Cersei let Daenerys take this castle without any resistance whatsoever? It is one of the most important strongholds on the east and we are supposed to believe it was sitting around inhabited by fucking birds?

Given that the Seven Kingdoms have been at war for the past what-- five? Six years? Everyone's garrison and armies are totally depleted.

They explain this in the books. A ton of people are dead, there are more refugees than citizens, and the nobles keep wondering why it takes so long to get anything decent to eat.

A lot of Jaime's segments in the later books has him surveying the destruction brought on by the Lannister family, and he has a bit of regret for it.

>being autistic enough to actually care about the lore and internal """logic"""

You did this to yourself

Stannis left a thousand men there that fought to the bitter end against a Tyrell/Lannister invasion. Fuck D&D for further shitting on Stannis

and fucking "people" complained and whined to better call kino
Literally nothing happened besides based ed sheeran

cersei didn't have a fleet nor the man power to take it for her + who would she put on charge. Stop over thinking about it and enjoy the show, you fat fuck

She literally has 1/10th of an army, no allies, barely can hold kings landing.

That's why Euron came.

>implying Weak Men will ever rule Dragonstone again

Why doesn't the makeup crew buff out her acne scar? Can we talk about that instead?

>How could Cersei let Daenerys take this castle without any resistance whatsoever?
It's not strategically important for the current war and the lords of Westeros are severely depleted.

There's no Baratheons left to claim the island so it's not worth manning. Nor putting in all their chips left to save.

I saw that too.

Thankfully the hair is much whiter.

A
FUCKING
EMPTY
CASTLE

AHAHAHAHA LITERALLY ANY PEASANT COULD HAVE LANDED AND CLAIMED THE WHOLE ISLAND FOR HIMSELF

WHAT THE FUG

AHAHAHA

In the books it was left as it could not in any way feed itself. Next no one other than Daenerys was much of a fleet outside of the Greyjoys. A lot of which sided with her

because she is a pusy

Where are the smallfolk? Stannis got 3000 bannerman AND a bunch of his royal fleet from Dragonstone and some of the smaller islands of the Narrow. There should have been a few fucking people.

she looked like a conquerer this episode. She unironically look like a living breathing manifestation of the Aegon the Conqueror art Ive seen

There's no resources in that island to be exploited ,it would be like living in a desert

MOST BASED POST ITT

you think some pirates or merchants would have wondered in tho and discovered it was empty. Then word would get back to cersie and she would just take it

>Blew up one of the most populated districts of the capital
>Been through four kings and a metric assload of guys trying to claim the crown in the span of a few years
>Super magic winter across the top half of the continent
>Armied depleted by pointless war
>Half the regions in some form of rebellion (some open some secret)
>Major food supplying nation burnt to the ground and earth salted
>God knows how many civilians killed because Westeros is populated by like 70% psychopaths
What can Cersei even do anymore. Westeros is basically set up for Dany to take the south and the White Walkers to take the north and meet in the middle for the final disappointment

Uh Stannis left it unmanned didn't you hear? Cersei left it unmanned because NO MAN is fit to rule it.

Stop replying to your own posts, cockface.

>tfw I've completed my stannisfag mourning and now get to laugh at the remaining stannisfags as they get ether fucked over

People have gotten by on less in the real world.

Hows it going eh, welcome to Bill Pike-istan

Did you not watch the meister janitor reading that book? It's got 90% of the world's dragonglass or something.

people unironically actually watch GoT. my god.

Stannis was a tard, I doubt he would of thought of a plan like that.

Hell his big idea was to burn his girl then charge into battle 1:10 against a fortifield army.

He had the military genius of a boulder.

Okay, okay, I hear ya. But why would a dragon need glasses anyway? Can they even read?

Well he did

>he would of thought
I don't think you're in any position to call anyone a tard.

Remember that one time Theon and Yaara (I mean Asha ;^) ) stole all the Greyjoy ships and then in a few momths they had a new fleet of hundreds?!

what is even the point of taking dragonstone? she could have landed in Dorne. she is not Aegon, she has allies in the kingdoms.

Remember when Asha sailed around the world and then got scared by some dogs and then sailed back?

So were the leaks real?

Show Stannis sucks

yeah, that was incredibly stupid.

Slight rearrangement, but pretty spot on so far.

>land in a deserted castle where you can set your shit up
or
>land in an occupied land where locals will most likely try to stop you
You are a master tactician they should consult you for future endeavors.

yup

Yeah they can

Nah man, Ramsay just has the power to make everyone around him retarded so he looks competent by comparison
>Somehow manages to fuck shit up with 20 guys constantly
>Roose doesn't have Ramsay offed the second he had another son
>John doesn't give his giant armor or a weapon which would have literally made it an invincible killing machine

Typical ad hominim. Feel free to point out how he at any point pulled of anything resembling a miltaty manuver.

He always failed hard, that is why people rallied behind his younger brothers instead of him. All he ever had was age. He probrably was senile.

WOW SPOILERS MUCH

the point is, why would anyone go there unless it was for a military command center?

if a peasant managed to sail like a hundred miles from the coast and go in there, theres nothing but stone

He's baiting Ramsay into a lake that will collapse, I mean he gets killed by some giant woman!

>Typical ad hominim.
Can you go one paragraph without embarrassing yourself?

This. Just turn off your brain bruh

The episode already aired user

In the books Margery's brother Loras goes and conquers it for the lannisters but gets wounded. Stannis left 1k men there and the lannisters had to fight to take it back. In the show it makes sense that no one is there, Cersei just sized power and can't afford to send the lannister army there, stannis has been dead for a while so anyone there loyal to him would have left.

The show is trash though

Where is the acne scar?

20 GOOD MEN

>>being autistic enough to be less retarded than me

>land in a castle that you need sheep to leave
or
>land in Dorne or the Reach with sandsnake and Tyrell support

where? someone circle it

nose

>land in a castle that you need sheep to leave
nani?

how would you leave without sheep you don't have

what acne scar?

oh. Don't think i would have ever noticed that desu

Welp, at least now I have something to fixate on whenever danny's mug is filling the screen.

nevermind found it

littlefinger was being strangled to death by ayra in the sneak peak preview, so these are likely real

thats literally what D&D were thinking

>decision to put women on the frotn lines because feminism
>pop stars getting plugs
>lannister soldiers are all of a sudden super kind, especially do wandering teenaged girls on the road
>atleast 20 minutes of pure filler

shows over folks, pack it up.

>dude just turn your brain off lmao
thanks for admitting this show is capeshit tier.