The_Donald confirmed cucked CTR front

>repealthe19th
>banned for username

I don't know why i even bothered with that faggot site. Fucking normies
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12
quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
reverbpress.com/news/ann-coulter-calls-stripping-voting-rights-women-audio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Free speech BTFO

The CTR cucking continues

>CTR!!
>SHRIEK!! SHRIEK!! S H R I E K!! SHRIEK!! SHRIEK!!
>I'M PISSING MYSELF!

>CTR AGAIN!!
>SHIT IS RuNNING DOWN MY LEGS!

>CTR AGAIN!!
>FUCKING ANEURYSM THIS TIME!!

>Oh, hey, Mom says I have to get off the computer. Same time tomorrow?

Comply with their norms if you want to participate in their forum

> so close

businessinsider.com/obama-admin-admits-to-covertly-sending-heavy-weapons-to-syrian-rebels-2012-12

REEEEEEEEMIND THEM

Sounds like you're pretty triggered buddy.

>bredditor
go elsewhere, I heard hell likes people like you.

Not being allowed on Reddit is like being denied a kick in the balls dude.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
they thought you were a false flag account from SRS

it's the normie-facing front of the Trump campaign, it can't be completely redpilled.

you're hole post proves that your a faggit. go back and stay there

Reddit is shit for anyone who goes against the grain in any way.

Why have absolute idiots been given control over all political discourse?

The_Donald is not Stormfront or Pol. It has its own rules - you broke them.

I know. I only signed up to support trump
>TIL The_Donald mods are faggot white knights
Pic related The_Donald IRL meetup

Every wonder why the shilling has gotten so bad? Ever think "man, this is pretty professional for cross-board shitters"? Maybe that's because it's professional shilling.

quickleak.se/YwEvIYEv
Thank you for correcting the record!

>triggered plebian gets triggered on a triggering board

>implying 19th = 19th amendment
They have the same SJW mentality as the left. It would be like being banned for username natefiggers. Same breed of Mental gymnastics they supposedly oppose

I also hate how much of an echo chamber it is. I've been reading posts on the_donald and have been getting pumped up about trump but then i talked to some normie relatives about the election who are buying into the anti-trump MSM bullshit and it's making me worried that i'm in an alt-right bubble. That's why Sup Forums is a million times better because differing opinions and thoughts have to be confronted head on. Not silenced by downvotes and shadowbans. Bans occur on Sup Forums but not for gay shit like "repealthe19th"

WAIT, I THOUGHT TRUMP AND HIS SUPPORTERS WERE MISOGYNISTS?

WHY DOES THIS GO AGAINST THE MEDIA NARRATIVE I'M CONSTANTLY DEEP THROATING?

Well if you are trying to not be called racistsexistmisogynestwhatever, having people that are advocating removing women's rights to vote does not help the campaign.

What's funny is that these faggots worship based ann coulter who has said she wants to repeal the 19th amendment because women mindlessly vote democrat and are the destroyers of nations.

Source:
reverbpress.com/news/ann-coulter-calls-stripping-voting-rights-women-audio/

>He doesn't know The_Donald was already infiltrated and overtaken by reddit SJW mods months ago.

>britfag flag
>not posting user
Opinion discarded

Seriously it might be. The people who banned me were the "new mods" they just added like today. Probably paid CTR shills or just white knight concern fags or bernniggers

My love for Trump will not die like their masculinity has.

She's right. Despite that fact, women should have the right to vote, it's written in the constitution.

Perhaps instead of thinking that women cannot decide who they want to elect for president with any valid reasoning, we should wonder why they would do so in the first place.

Here's a hint:
BIAS MEDIA, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND MAJOR DEMOGRAPHIC APPEAL.

Muster up your fucking balls and go back in, and subvert those pesky fucking normies like a good Sup Forumsitician.

Use the NSA JTRIG guide to disrupting/dismantling/destroying a community.

So what did the 19th in your username mean? Without a valid reason we can only assume it means the 19tg Amendment. Prove otherwise or gtfo of here too.

> normies
>Reeeeeeee

shoo shoo

I don't want to destroy the_donald, but they've proven themselves to be anti-free speech and have proven to have the same sjw thought policing they claim to be against. They are useful for getting what i want and what America needs and that's Trump as 45th president. I just thought honestly it would be a funny username that would be taken as sarcasm as most breddit usernames are.

It's a colony to convert the normies you fucktard. Can't go full pol

>I made an edgy username that CTR will actually use against Trump

>I got banned because Pro-trump mods don't want me to give any more ammunition to CTR

>tehdonold is CTR!!!!!!

Autistic faggot.

>19th letter of the American Alphabet = S
> /s = this breddit post is sarcastic

Why do you care about karma and ban? Just sign up with a new account and continue trolling SJWs

OP r/The_Donald is an outreach sub, it needs to be sanitized to keep the normies happy. You can't go around showing your powerlevel on there. If you need to talk about feminism or niggers or whatever just do it here.

I know.
>tfw you will never be accepted in (((normal))) society

So repeal the sarcasm? Now I know you are just baiting for reactions. 5/10, you put some amount of effort into this.

>(((they))) banned my sarcastic username
>(((they))) repealed the sarcasm
BTFO
4D chess confirmed

Wasn't written in the constitution until society had already been subverted by Jews.

I kinda liked the_donald, then I saw this

>degenerate chubbies flashing their milkbags in public
>morbidly obese young men who want to "fight" for our nation
>fucking Zelda chest tats
>cosplayer

one based guy hiding his face with sunglasses and beer, figuring that maybe he can bust a nut in some fatty

Only fit women look Hispanic, but probably based Filipinos...oh wait, chick in pink on far right side looks ok.

A few blacks, kinda neat.

>going to reddit

It's not an actual r/Donald meetup. I think it's just a normal Reddit meetup.

That's from a 2011 reddit Baltimore meetup. That's just the average demographic of redditors.

Good troll though. Y'all niggers need to learn your web history

Much better picture

>no degenerates
>few fatties, but fat people will always exist
>age variation, men,women, off the plantation minorities
>tall fit white guy with asian gf on shoulders

I hope dorky asian guy gets to hump one of the chubbies or the older lady next to him.

Yeah, I guess there would be at a least one Trump sign

>quickleak.se is hosted in San Francisco, California, United States. quickleak.se was created on 2016-02-02.
>clicking that link
Is this a cia front org or something?

yeah I was banned for modding r/altright, what can ya do m8

>he wasn't here for JIDF
literally a newfag

He is literally JIDF

>if I keep drinking, maybe I'll wrap myself around a tree on my drive home and forget this happened

>the don compiles obvious posts about lastname firstname shit
>hurr imma make a account with this name and lol i troll u XDDDD
>get banned
>OH
>MY
>GOD
>POL
>MUST
>KNOW

screenshot posts should be bannable.

I might be one of your normie friends and I'll tell you I don't endorse Trump publicly. I'll talk about him and say he's hilarious or mention the latest crazy thing he did but I'll never shit talk him or endorse him. The Shy Tory factor is strong this year for two reasons:
>Our culture is crazy PC
>Trump has been painted as a racist, sexist, moron by the MSM

The "Hidden Trump" vote is extremely real, but nobody will want to endorse him publicly.

Actually no, he's NSA, I'm JIDF.

The motive is important. the_donald silences people to hide certain unattractive elements of Trump's base. I doubt they would support the abolition of free speech on a larger scale. They're not against the existence of other platforms with less strict rules. Marxists, on the other hand, would gladly repeal the first amendment and outlaw opinions they don't agree with. There's a big difference.

Well technically aren't all reddit subs non free speech in the sense that they revolve around a particular topic?

A pro trump sub doesn't have to entertain anything but pro trump posts.

>Has username RepealThe19th
>wonders why he got banned

You know the Nazi strictly controlled membership to keep social embarrassments out? Banning you is the way to keep our movement clear of infantile and embarrassing opinions

Uh, you don't get to bring shills

That's why Reddit is awful. It's a positivity circlejerk about a certain subject with a liberal subculture that goes across most boards. Contrarian opinions get downvoted and naysayers get shadowbanned.

It's the perfect example of an echo chamber.

I don't know why I watch MSM anymore. I keep hoping they'll talk about the latest Clinton controversies so normies can find out but when they do it's always the most sugarcoated shit they can spew out.

"New investigations are raising questions about WHAT SOME CALL THE BLURRED LINE BETWEEN THE STATE DEPARTMENT AND CLINTON FOUNDATION".

They keep using modifiers like "it appears" whenever they talk negative about Clinton but have no issue making assumptions about Trump and calling his campaign garbage. They also constantly cite Shillary's official statements like they're fact. How blue-pilled people can't see through this shit is beyond me.

Go back to Redit faggot.

r/the_donald is a cancerous place full of faggots. It's done LITERALLY NOTHING for Trump. And the biggest problem is that Trump ACTUALLY PAYS ATTENTION TO YOU IDIOTS.

It's certainly not a surprise that his campaign has taken more hits the more popular that shit stain subreddit becomes.

>Swing voter comes to r/The_Dolan.
>Asks some question(s)
>Banned for shitposting and username, muted while asking why he got banned.
"Lol guess it's Hillary for me :^)"

This.

Never reveal your power level. Hell, I said I was voting Clinton when I was called for a poll.

Your username makes the subreddit look bad.

>Meanwhile, at the r/Hilary meetup

Fuck off back to ledd1t and stay there
Same goes for any other faggot that unironically browses there, donald's subreddit or not

We love that you're a beacon for Trump but holy shit you ledd1tors are annoying when it comes to anything that challenges or insults your beliefs.

Keep your cringe opinions on 4 chins. We don't need neckbeards and autists ruining a Democratic process.

If you don't lift or if you wear cargo shorts you shouldn't support Trump in public. You are just embarrassing all of us with your pathetic excuse for a life.

Please I'm a formally educated licensed professional who is far more influential in life than you. I'm a winner. People respect me.