What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

Garth Ennis has an axe to grind with cape comics, that and it is clearly a self-insert.

Did you not read the comic

>Written by Garth Ennis
Well, that was easy.

he was a violently explosive rageaholic asshole, who finally found beautiful girl who changed him completely and made him a good person.

Then the girl, now his wife, gets raped by Superman, and a few months later the half-formed foetus laser visions the girl open from the inside.

>gets raped by Superman
Batman.

Isn't Batman a clone of Superman in this shitshow?

Yes. But it's still the clone who raped her.

So, how did it actually went? Did the Butcher and Homelander team up together to fight Black Noir, or did they all fight their own turf.

No, it's his copy of Bill Savage.

I get that the boys got a "lower" more "manageable" version of the Compound-V, but wasn't Black noir self defeating its own purpose?

If Black Noir was created with the intend to kil Homelander in case he goes wrong, What made Vought-American think Black noir wouldn't be as much of a threat as Homlander? How come it wasn't common sense that they were just doubling the threat?

Was the Vice President actually smart?

Homelander and Noir fought and Butcher stoved their heads in with a crow bar after they wore each other down if I remember correctly.

His mentor was constantly fucked over by superheroes. He was recruited to a team that consistently witnessed the worst of superheroes.

His wife was raped and murdered by the biggest head honcho superhero.

He's The Punisher but if you ramped everything up in edgyness and powerlevels.

Butcher fucked off to get bigger guns while Noir murdered the shit out of homelander.

Then they used all the big guns and Butcher crowbared Noir's brain open.

I imagine because Noir was basically mentally stunted and had only a couple of homelander's powers, but stronger versions. He couldn't fly, and I don't think he had laservision? But he was stronger and more durable. Given he got destroyed by a few direct tank shells, I guess they decided that was a good enough contingency.

training and conditioning. They made Homelander to powerful and he was to free willed. They pretty much brainwashed and indoctrinated Black Noir from birth to kill Homelander if need be. He just went crazy after years of waiting to do the one thing he was born to do so he started doing fucked up stuff AS Homelander in order to try and either push him over the edge or force the company to order Homelanders death.

Now the real question is after Noir would have killed Homelander what was their plan for Noir then?

He was at one point the CEO of Vought American or something so he can't be a complete retard.

He only crow bar Black noir.

We don't actually see how Homelander die.

But I guees it's more than likely that Butcher simply let Homelander and Black Noir fight each other and he simply picked up the survivor.

>He couldn't fly
He could. He just kept that power a secret. He fled to Butcher's wife to rape her.

Was he raping the Director of the CIA or was it consensual

Consensual angry sex.

I think Vought bet all laong that Black Noir and Homelander would wear each other out enough for someone to finish whoever of them survived.

Which is exactly what happened.

Th whole point was that they were afraid they couldn't control Homelander.

What made them think Black noir would obey to them if Homelander couldn't be controlled either.

Black Noir could have just as well go, fuck this shit, I don't care about your stupid plan.

Tek knight did nothing wrong.

well maybe they hope that that and strong indoctrination would make him more controllable or disposable, it's important to note that the entire comic show that Vought stupid, corrupt and have little regard for human live.

>We don't actually see how Homelander die.

Black Noir ripped off his jaw, we might have an idea of how he died.

Compound V capes generally do seem vulnerable to DU.

They hatefuck on a regular basis.

I lolled at the part where Butcher went on to Hughie about how 'England sicovered America'. Yeah, sure. But you got your asses kicked out due to some little tiff and then had to get bailed out during WW2. Stiff upper lips chaps, don't throw a wobbler.

He just wanted a little brother.