American soldiers are worthless

>American soldiers are worthless
Yeah, I don't think so: mentalfloss.com/article/57121/42-quotes-germans-about-american-troops-after-world-war-i

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/1d20hger
youtu.be/bNjp_4jY8pY?t=32m32s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mental floss
What are you, 14?

Also your fatasses won because of the only thing you're ever good at. Overproduction.

"One Panzer tank was enough for 3 American Shermans but the Americans always brought 5".

Also, MP40>>>>>>Shitty, overheating, low clip, Thompson

>mentalfloss
Nah, pastebin that shit of you want a thread, fuck that cuck John green and fuck his brother

>42 quotes from hastily conscripted volkssturm armed with G98s fighting against professional military

pastebin.com/1d20hger

It's not just from soldiers. There are statements from high ranking officials and statesmen.

>waahhh you didnt win the RIGHT way

Panzers had the same problems german cars have now: woefully over engineered to the point of labor and part shortages and transmission problems. Producing a 1 for 1 tank was never the plan, force multiplication was the reason behind our numbers

MP40 was a stamped metal piece of shit with deplorable accuracy and range. Tommies weren't issued en masse like them, plus there are both milled and stamped receiver variants. Its a poor comparison, but any one on earth would rather have a nice all original GI issued Tommy than an soullessly cold MP40.

yeah they are worthless pigs
next question?

Panzers were shit though. They got fucked by T-34-85s and US/UK air support from the second half of 1943 until the end of the war.

I thought the Turks killed all of you losers?

>Volkssturm
>WW1

Why you mad tho

The anti-murkin turk poster moved to Armenia?

>most valuable export was the Kardashians

>“Great activity here at present. We have a large aviation field. Seven out of ten of the population are Americans. Many of the girls have fallen deeply in love with them. A new song has already been composed, as follows:

>Wo steht denn das geschriben.
>Du sollst nur Deutsche lieben?
>Man liebt doch auch America.

>Translation:—“Where does one find it written, that one most love the Germans only? One can love America also.”

C U C K E D

I'd like to see what they thought of them after WW2

how does it feel to be so butthurt?

>overproduction
What about fucking LOGISTICS? What about TECHNOLOGY like the aircraft carrier? Of course the Germans had their own technological marvels but we had force projection as well.

Also one sapper can kill a Panzer just the same as any other tank.

Lol he probably thinks they should have just meditated the Germans to death

Looks like German women have always found the German men lacking.

"Many German girls go around with the Americans, I simply can’t understand it. If any American talks to me I am prepared to give him an answer."

It works the same way everywhere. Women are just whores for foreign cock.

Women have no tribal loyalty. They will always prefer the conquerors to their own men if they lost.

>"One Panzer tank was enough for 3 American Shermans but the Americans always brought 5".

lel

>Hey Captain, we need armor support, we've run into a tank!
>Oh well we'll just send a single tank to fight it then instead of sending the smallest tank unit

youtu.be/bNjp_4jY8pY?t=32m32s

>42 quotes from the 5 million servicemen under arms in 1918

This is just women in general. The French women said the same shit in their diaries and letters about the Germans.

>clip

women are deluded into thinking being a foreigner means you are better than the local men
everywhere

That's what they get for being prideful and outrunning their supply lines whenever they could.

hahahahahahaha

>open .webm
>expect to see an American soldier getting shot
>turns out it's a nigger
>still, Americans insult the Armenian

When people start caring about nationality more than race, that's when you know that everything's going down the shitter.

God you mudshits are disgusting animals

Niggers > Muslims/Muslim Rape Babies

That's because they were all blacks, user.

More like Whites > Everything else.

Get your priorities straightened out, Billy Bob, you're starting to start an awful lot like a Swedecuck by the tone of that black apologist post of yours.

>mudshits are disgusting animals
After the willy pete you won't be able to tell the difference

>17. "The American troops show much more consideration for the private rights of the inhabitants of the village than did the German troops."

>—Karl Schramem, Landstrumer of Zermullen

natural born libertarians