saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho
youtu.be/D4GVCiNTFDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I HATE MALES AND WHITE PEOPLE

BREAST
EXPANSION
REGENERATION

How will jodie fit into 12's costume in the regeneration scene? They can't have him wear something else while regenerating, it's tradition for the new doctor to start in the former's clothes

I didn't know you could see into the future and could already tell she'd play the Doctor wrong.
I dunno? Why not? I'm just trying to give this fucking thing a chance. The Doctor could've been a guy still and I would have been completely fucking fine with it. I don't get why there has to be this outrage about it.

If Timelords have timedicks than what do timeladies have? Timevaginas?

It will be tight as fuck on the chest and loose everwhere else.

kek someone here predicted this the minute it was announced. Not until every character in every medium is a handicapped black trans lesbian will they be happy.

Actually no, they'll still be pissed it isn't "progressive" enough.

I hope she is the darkest Doctor yet, to be honest guys

SJWs complaining about stuff. What else is new?

JODIEBROS ASSEMBLE

Curse of the fatal death is now canon.

>blonde female 13th doctor written by Moffat

why are whites so sensitive?

It's chibnall you idiot

Time Vortexs

FIRST FOR DOCTRESS

that's literally a fake picture you retard

mfw the chest buttons pop

>the doctor is a single mom with an unwanted black kid in london after her family disowned her
wow wasnt expecting that

>By taking a character who's been male for 55 years, and making it female? Why? Why not just have a female time lord in the show who doesn't need to ride on "The Doctor" title to be strong?
Because they've already done that

>Am I the only person who sees The Doctor as a single character as it should be?
What do you mean "single character"? If every doctor so far is still deep down the same character, what makes you think a female doctor can't be the same?

that's literally bait you replied to retard

Because of higher than average intelligence leading to increased empathy.

It's a shame too, because that sensitivity and generosity is going to kick them in the ass eventually, when the ungrateful and less evolved races come to take their shit.

Thank god I'm Han master race.

Black holes

fake? That non-human hideous abomination is very much real

>niggers turn violent just because you said a word
>not sensitive

wh-why am I drooling?

What is the worst Dalek episode?

say fuck black people and see how sensitive they get then come back

>Tattoo shaming

This isn't the 50's anymore Grandma.

the one where the British army builds them for WWII and they get loose as predicted

Victory of the Daleks

The manhattan one

first off I'd like to say fuck Moffat

secondly, i gotta say this is stupid, but I'm still gonna watch to see the post regeneration shenanigans, but with tits this time.

I'm cool with a hot female companion too as long as they don't start doing gay shit for Tumblr

Dalek

>wanting to kill a genocidal alien maniac makes you just as bad as it uwu

>all these manchildren buttblasted over the next Doctor

I'll pick this series up again now

that was kino kill yourself

human daleks are a cool concept though

Daleks in Manhattan 2 parter by far. Nothing even comes close
I like Victory of the Daleks

>Gender is a construct
>Gender dosent matter
I gotta say this whole little excursion has been great fun but I think we can do more with this.

No the fact that he went on a rant about how an entire race should die out means he would make "a good dalek"

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

So Jews must be the most empathetic race in the world then, as they have the highest IQs

But it's literally a bad version of Power of the Daleks

Yeah boring as sin and fucking awful fake American accents (especially that show woman). The pig people were stupid too.

is Youtube broken for anyone else

>Because of higher than average intelligence leading to increased empathy.

So why are Asians, with statistically higher IQ, like a civilization of insects with no regard for their fellow humans?

At least the concept of Manhattan was somewhat interesting. Victory is just a cookie-cutter 'Daleks go rogue' predictable story with a climax that never went anywhere.

An entire race of genocidal lunatics with no other purpose than to kill

Yes, they should die out

The white """"person"""" freaks out over mean words on the internet but gets mad when people IRL actually fight back. This is because the white """"person""" is such a coward that to stand up for oneself IRL is such a outrageous thing that it repulses them

But the point wasn't that it makes him just like a dalek it just shows how good he was at hating. The Doctor was forced into introspection because of that scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=9bDGH3dKo90

>/who/ presents:
DOCTOR WHO: SHIT TRIPS Vol. 2
- The Anthology -

>Are you a true fan of Doctor Who?
>Have you ever written down a sequence of words?

If the answer is yes or no, then you are ready to contribute a literary masterpiece to the second /who/ collection of original Doctor Who-based short fiction.

/who/ did it once. Now, we're gonna do it again! Yet another entry in an age-old tradition of p̶a̶c̶k̶a̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶a̶n̶f̶i̶c̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶g̶e̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶i̶v̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶i̶r̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶l̶e̶g̶i̶t̶i̶m̶a̶c̶y̶ / celebrating the magic of Who and the talent of a community.

There are no limits (except the story must be at least 1 word long, and preferably not in excess of 10,000, it's short fiction you fuck).

>- Can involve any Doctor(s), companion(s), side characters, spinoff characters and beyond, as your heart desires
>- Can be in any style, whether it's "legitimate writing", "pisstake", or "shitpost".
>- Can be about absolutely anything
>- The main focus is on good fun in the vein of the wiki, although serious entries are allowed. (If you're going to write smut, maybe approach it with a degree of levity)

Stuck for ideas? Try starting with your favourite TARDIS team (or for timeliness, Whittaker 13th Doctor) and one of these authentic titles:
saberpunk.net/DoctorWho/DoctorWhoSerialGenerator.php
glyphobet.net/drwho

We are going to be starting an index on the wiki for the collection. Anyone can contribute, no signups/pitches required. If you have ideas, feel free to broadcast them.
The rest is self-explanatory. Format for uploading your work is up to you, as long as it can be conveniently copied across (and ideally don't spam long texts in /who/ directly). (Pastebin works well.)

BONUS: Anyone who wants to do cover art or "illustrations" is encouraged.

WE NEED MORE 13 LEWD STORIES, PUT THOSE ERECTIONS TO GOOD USE AND GET TYPING

Who cares

There's a world of difference between hating innocent species and hating Daleks

uhh no

>doesn't follow through with any attacks

This isn't video games, kid.

And who people.....for the love of all that is holy stop trying to pretend you are somehow BACK IN now because you got trolled to hell and back by like 3 dudes.

It's too obvious and blunt. no one watches doctor who anymore you dolts its not 2010.

Hope you guys get to keep your show...somehow lol.

Yeah you're right. I'm not going to defend it and say it's actually great. I just like it
It was a slog to get through.
Talulahs insanely fake Queens accent somehow was an insane turn on for me though
The concept was interesting but my god the execution was just so bad it wasn't even worth it. Victory of the Daleks wasn't anything special, it was just regular and safe and okay. But I enjoyed it more than Daleks in Manhattan. I'm not against the idea of new, interesting concepts, it was just that one was so bad it was hard to watch

>DalekTans
I don't get it

because white people aren't violent animals, and we rather use are words than burn our towns down and kill other people

Fuck dr who i would have prefered a nigger doctor desu

Troughton regenerated with an entirely new costume on.

Did they ever do anything with the technicolour Daleks? As far as I can remember they dropped the whole thing entirely.

So will they be a Timelady now?

That was when the show was still getting its bearings and hasn't happened since.

Will the Christmas Special bullshit a Moffatsplanation for that?

I don't even know what to say anymore about this topic but I just wanna have a different discussion then should the Doctor be female for a second

I'm doing this on every progressive site I see celebrating the female doctor.

The only way to beat these people is to crank up the crazy. 'Shame' them for being pleased about a female doctor because it's just more problematic white feminism in action.

It's by fa the best way to turn people against this shit.

No. They're called Timelords regardless of gender.

All you did was turn me in favour of it, you people are pathetic.

Yeah they shoved them into the background because the backlash was so huge. In Asylum of the Daleks they'd been relegated to only the top tier of Daleks (President and whatever) and the rest were the old models.
It's a shame, I know its not a popular opinion but I quite liked them. The more metallic realistic paintjob in Asylum onwards was a billion times better than the luminous bright paint in Victory but I liked the design overall.

>Sup Forums
>progressive

Still the idea of erasing something completely from the universe cause you hate it is the entire concept of the Daleks, what was shown by that episode was that the Doctor was capable of that same hate the Daleks have

>12 decides to prank 1 by changing his clothes while hes regenerating

So timelords have timeballs, as evidenced by vid related at 1:25 youtu.be/D4GVCiNTFDc

So wouldn't it make strategic sense to be a woman every time, so you coildn't get kneed in the timeballs?

Or just regenerate a eunuch

>reddit formatting
>Sup Forums being progressive
>this over the top
you seem like one of those false flag SJWs trying to get everyone all pissed off and in a frenzy

Depends. Would they be out of commission twelve weeks of the year due to time menstruation?

It's likely a copy and paste

Then you gain the weaknesses of timetits and and timeperiods.

but the one black dude who was mayor of hooverville was the guy who played captain panaka so it's k

t. manlet coward

Someone was buttblasted about literally who tumblrinas' opinions enough to make that image. Really gets the noggin joggin.

What would the Daleks do all day if they actually succeeded in wiping out all other life

Apparently they have a Prime Minister but they don't even have names so how the fuck do they vote

I WILL BE VOTING FOR DALEK #45709 BECAUSE I FIND HIS POSITION ON EX-TER-MIN-ATING AUSTERITY TO BE VERY AP-PEA-LING

sonic hairdryer when?

Being somebody who doesn't really mind the female Doctor this does make me wonder. Why the fuck can't females just make their own media around female characters and make it good? Why do they have to feminize already existing male shit?

>tfw you don't give a shit about Dr. Who/niggers but are insulting whites in this thread just to get Sup Forums to chimp out

feels good man

I think you're overestimating how much periods affect someone's ability to do things. Besides, why would timelords have periods, anyways? Humans are relatively unique in that they have periods, and we know timelords are different from humans in a fair number of aspects. Certainly not all mammals have them, and I'm reasonably sure it's not even most apes.

>this is real

Except US jews consist of Ashkenazis from privileged backgrounds.
Israeli jews have below average IQ aside from the Russians.

wtf I hate women now

They will revel in their own beauty

Exterminate Daleks they deem inferior.

If 12 still has his 2 clothes and put them on 1, would that create a time loop for the clothes where they are constantly passed back through time and aging the whole time. Would it get to a point where his clothes start to disintegrate

Going to use this as the next OP image.

wtf I want tax breaks for millionaires now