Why does Sup Forums have an inferiority complex towards them?

Why does Sup Forums have an inferiority complex towards them?

More like the whole site, everyone is still buthurt that we keep winning. We're growing larger though so eventualy only newfags will complain about muh evil Sup Forums

Cute.

Cute.

It’s like watching a retard who thinks he’s not retarded

Cute

Cute

Who’s a good boye?

range ban canada

>eventualy only newfags will complain about muh evil Sup Forums

But you are the newfags

Cute.

SEETHING

>replying to every post

Cute

This

if this post gets at least 100 replies saying “range ban canada”, Canada will be rangebanned

>flood the website with illegals
>eh esse this our website now

Cute

the vast majority of newcomers are eligible for DACA

this is cute board

Cheeky cunt made me kek

Cute

Cute

Because Sup Forums is literally infested with socially liberal redditors who get triggered by racism and love niggers but will call Sup Forums the newfags and reddit lmao

No i am happy that right wing ideas win
I am happy trump won
I am happy there is a good growing far right community

However even i am not happy that it's full of annoying children (i mean literal children, pretty sure the average is about 15 years old) and they're all fucking retarded, you can't have a conversation with them, they just yell and repeat dumb memes. They are just fucking annoying. And they spread all over Sup Forums.

>Canada complaining about liberalism
Boo-hoo.

And then there's this guy

>He’s so into Sup Forums he’s having hyperbolic delusions

Cute

>leaf
xDDDD

It's pathetic. Sup Forums is the most bluepilled place there is in the internet and Sup Forums is butthurt about those retards. It's like that super retarded special needs class mate who recognized that the less retarded special needs class mate resembles him so he has an inferiority complex towards him.

Seriously though, why are you guys on Sup Forums so pathetic? You cry about muh Sup Forums all the time even though Sup Forums-tards are one of the biggest redditors and retards of all modern times of Sup Forums.

>Thread still up
Sup Forums don't have inferiority complex about themselves They have about us.

Inferiority? Ha, no. I feel about them the same way a 3 star restaurant owner feels about McDonalds. I know this board isn't the most classy one around, yet I still feel it's much better than Sup Forums. They may have a bigger userbase, but their clientele is kek worshiping cringy memer trash.

Sup Forums FEARS Sup Forums

Those memes are what made us so big in the first place. There's absolutely nothing wrong with those "children" getting redpilled, the younger generation is our future and an important part of our community. Sure the underageb& might be annoying but we NEED them to be successful long term

what did he mean by this?

>Admitting you're still in 9th grade

I've been frequenting Sup Forums since it was /news/ and I've been on Sup Forums since about 2013.
I have to say, Sup Forums is leagues ahead of Sup Forums in terms of discussions I actually want to participate in. However, Sup Forums does have its benefits too if you wade through all of the bullshit.

Sup Forums hates us because we are whiter and smarter than they are on every level. Even through we don't even try.

>only newfags will complain about muh evil Sup Forums
But all the newfags from reddit go to Sup Forums

nibba pls
This place is 1000x slower than Sup Forums (pun intended). They don't even know you exist.

Redditors come here to complain about Sup Forums

Cute.

Meaning not known.

>Sup Forums has surpassed its limit and defeated r*eddit
Ultra instinct?

Very reddit thing to say

Cringe.

Cute

>pol shit thread
>the leaf from pol shows up immediately
We have exceptional autists on Sup Forums, but this man is beyond pathetic.

It's pretty funny that you still think it's one leaf, I'm not OP

Shoo leaf.

Sup Forums belongs to Sup Forums go back to
>

>inferiority
hard to be inferior to naive chimps whose idea of political consistency is "it will make dem people MADDDDD"

Sup Forums is unironically better for discussing politics and ideology than Sup Forums

Shoo leaf.

>Sup Forums is unironically better for discussing politics and ideology than Sup Forums
Cute

Here is another Sup Forums thread for you Sup Forums-tards

Cute.

this is a shitposting board. Sup Forums takes themselves waaaaay too fucking seriously

This IS Sup Forumss board

Cute.

>shitposting because here you find shithole country flags