Brit/pol/ - Fox Hunting Edition

>Alexis Jay named as new chairwoman of abuse inquiry
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37043545

>GMB Union defies Chairman Corbyn
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37026145

>UTTER MADMAN gets pissed and tries to break into Buckingham Palace
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-37024767

>Retail spending up by most in six months as post-Brexit economy continues to grow stronger, still planning on moving to Canada?
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-retail-brc-idUKKCN10K070

>Heatwave lasting TWO WEEKS to hit parts of Britain with scorching 30C temperatures
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/uk-weather-heatwave-lasting-two-8589047

>Five new Labour Party members have won a High Court battle over their legal right to vote in leadership election
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37009871

>Treasury and City reach consensus, Norway option is still cuckoldry
telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/08/06/treasury-looks-at-quitting-the-single-market-as-city-rejects-nor/
>Nigel boasted about his NF initials and sang ‘gas them all’
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/nigel-farage-fascist-nazi-song-gas-them-all-ukip-brexit-schoolfriend-dulwich-college-a7185236.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=euXUEEKZVGY
youtu.be/BQ6eOQsFvxg
youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs
youtube.com/watch?v=jHS8LAqHyHs
express.co.uk/news/uk/698421/Brexit-news-European-Union-UK-to-quit-europol
youtube.com/watch?v=nbaSh8i5eyE
youtube.com/watch?v=xdqVdylOguo
corbynfacts.com
youtube.com/watch?v=HPAd4kNqe-s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>85056640
>so let's have a chill song eyy?
youtube.com/watch?v=euXUEEKZVGY

why are we the best colony?

>Reminder

Being anti-Fox Hunting means being anti-British.

This should've been the comfy songs edition
youtu.be/BQ6eOQsFvxg

idk but I'm visiting Australia next week

tell me more about your magical country

you embraced banter

You are not.

Establishing my presence with another chill song.
>youtube.com/watch?v=rjlSiASsUIs

Banter

Mashallah

Let's have some chill friend, just a little chill.

K A R E N
U
J
O

Jessica Ennis is competing today lads, soon I think because she's warming up!

depends on what state/city you're visiting

the whole country is fillled with diverse white folks and many, many asians who are not so diverse.

where you visiting?

Australia is the best. Kiwis are good too, since they are really loyal. Fuck Canada

No native human population, just dangerous wild animals.

Good brits I have a question.

I wish to go hunting in the coming fall season and was wondering if there was a tradition coat I could wear?

I was hoping for something in red but any color will do really.

Don't go to Brisbane it's full of Homosexuals . .. it's like the Brighton of Australia.

>embracing terra nullus
you're damn right

>Jessica Ennis
muh dik

sounds like someone went to Fortitude Valley

Vising family in Sydney and then we're traveling up to Cairns

How fucked am I?

Have there been any new updates on likely post brexit trade deals? I haven't seen any news about it in a while.

Do you mean fox hunting or deer hunting (or game in general?)

FINNS ARE HONOURARY BRITISH

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

Game in general. Fox hunting is a pain in the ass here apparently.

Guess I should just kill myself

Any sort of Barbour jacket, waxed one (pic related) will be more expensive but they are posher, everyone has a padded or quilted jacket nowadays

>pic related
Everyone can appreciate Jess.

Another chill song.
>youtube.com/watch?v=jHS8LAqHyHs

you want to wear a red coat? In America? RIP friend.

Kill yourself.

Foxes are based.

What's the deal with fox hunting?

Half a dozen guys on horses with fifty dogs chasing a lone fox?

Is there something I'm missing here?

well, Liverpool is filled with indians, sikhs, basically turned from a dutch stronghold to an islamic/hindu one.

Campbelltown is where the itallians, brits and wogs are, not a bad place

everywhere else is white mans land.

in sydney, everyones a bit.....odd, though.

if you take public transport, you'll see what i mean.

Cairns is full of the elderly, abos and very very bored teenagers.

everything inbetween the two is Queensland, aka God's chosen country.

>Fully adjusted to my new glasses after about a week and a half
>tfw all my Karens no longer look like she's running at hihg speed

It was a nightmare, lads.

>he watched fox and the hound and now thinks foxes are cute and not savage animals that slaughter live stock

would racemix 10/10

Anti-fox hunting green fascists should be drowned in oil

No

In Britain, you need a flat tweed cap, Corduroy trousers a Barbour Jacket and green Wellies . . .not black - Green!

Anything else is clearly under-dressed!

Sydney sucks. When you go to Cairns head up to Port Douglas and drink bloody marys.

>accepting an Abbo surrender
We were too soft on the wildlife. That's why the emus rose up against you.

COME ON JOHNSON-THOMPSON

Doesn't seem like much of a challenge.

It worked better in Colonial Africa where they'd tie a fox tail to some random nig.

Not much mate, though we're said to be leaving EUROPOL.
>express.co.uk/news/uk/698421/Brexit-news-European-Union-UK-to-quit-europol

And another chill song to keep it going.
>youtube.com/watch?v=nbaSh8i5eyE

RIP RAOUL MOTE YOU LEGEND

It never is.

Colonial idea sounds fun, maybe we should do that in London.

Focc you man, foxes are fucking cute :(

Some girl I knew at university whose family was /livingcomfy/ on their own land in Dorset suddenly revealed one day her vehement anti-fox position and I was flabbergasted

She said they indiscriminately kill chickens and are just generally a huge pain in the arse. Selfish cunt bitch. Her family literally has their own land and their crying about a few chickens? Buy some more.

Pompous arsecunts who advocate animal cruelty are themselves anti-British. Killing foxes is Jewy as fuck imo.

Pic unrelated from my fucking walking holiday in the Lakes last year

>Strength: 11,500

Yeah fucking right

It's easy. Simply tell them that red is on the American flag and that if they would shoot me they would be shooting the flag and therefore go to jail gob bless.

Well. The challenge is that the hunters have to stay alert enough to chase a fox through the countryside for hours until it tires out. Rather than sitting a waiting for something to shoot they have to actually chase a tiny fox through hedgerows and shit for hours to get a kill.

No, they are fucking vermin.

>Americans and their flag

youtube.com/watch?v=xdqVdylOguo

Those bikers make me proud.

calm down m80 are you alright?

WHO /ENNIS/ HERE?

>"She was a showgirl and travelled the world – that’s how she met my dad in the Bahamas.

>Kat spent her early life in the Bahamas, where her dad, Ricardo Thompson, still lives, but she returned to the UK with her mum when she was a toddler.

>Tracey, 51, brought up Kat on her own, with the help of her mum Mary, and they all still live together.

just as you'd imagine lads

That's a nice body. She looks like a street fighter character.

Thanks for the advice

Fucking hell

I've been fox hunting before. Although it was vastly different. Basically a few lads, beer and a ute driving around at night with a spotlight and rifles.

Anyone else feeling good today? We're all gonna make it lads.

>Reminder

Only lower class scum haven't been fox-hunting.

you'll be right mate

remember, an accent and a suit will bring in all the pussy if you go out clubbing with your cousins or whatever you have down here.

aussie girls are huge alcho sluts, and are actually attractive

Corbyn's leadership campaign have just set up this website

corbynfacts.com

>Abolishing a great part of rural British culture because of muh animal cruelty
>infringing on people's rights to do what they want because of muh animal cruelty
>letting destructive vermin destroy property unchecked because of muh animal cruelty
>allowing diseased, destructive, shit spreading vermin breed and thrive off discarded fried chicken bones in cities because of muh animal cruelty
>b-but they're cute and furry

>You will never own or drive a UTE.
As soon as I get this sparky certification I'm coming over for a year or three

>Is Jeremy Corbyn electable?
Top fucking lel
Everyone knows, nobody in the Labour party is electable.

>'The Jessica Ennis generation': Olympic star 'has helped to changed perceptions of mixed race relationships'

>Statistics from the 2011 census, released today, show that the mixed race population is the fastest growing in Britain with more than one million people born of interracial parentage

>Sunder Katwala, director of British Future, said: “Jessica Ennis was not just the face of the Olympics this summer; she could stake a fair claim to be the face of the future, too.”

I have to go and wash dishes all night because im a failure. Not sure im gonna make it

You're a typical townie.
The population of Foxes does need to be controlled and the social aspect of a village hunt, binds a community.

Somebody say Ennis?

Always feeling good, we're always gonna make it.

Yet another classic chill.
>youtube.com/watch?v=HPAd4kNqe-s

I'd give her my Ennis if you know what I mean

Reminder that the fox hunting "debate" is literally IRL sliding to distract you from the important issues

Recent posts:
>Is Jeremy serious about tackling sexism?
>Has Jeremy Corbyn failed to build relationships with his parliamentary colleagues?
>Is Jeremy Corbyn serious about defence policy?
>Did Jeremy Corbyn fail to campaign during the EU referendum?

Also
> allowing halal because fuck animal cruelty, we must suck mohammuds cock

Jesus wept

>Reminder that the fox hunting "debate" is literally IRL sliding to distract you from the important issues
There are no important issues atm.

>Killing foxes is Jewy as fuck imo

I've never seen one do that really. In all the villages I know of, mine included, the hunt has only increased tension and hatred.

Why can't you just git gud at protecting your shit from foxes? Fences? Guard-dogs? Keeping your livestock in something better than a gay little ramshackle coop?

I understand animal populations can sometimes grow to problematic levels, but I find the whole spectacle made out of killing foxes repugnant.

Let the tradition stand, but don't try to pass it off as Britishness. It is Poshness.

More like Jessica Benis am I right :DDD

I would have thought anyone on britpol would want to preserve traditional british culture and community but instead this faggot wants to abolish one of the last examples of traditional culture we have left because it hurtses the ickle fuwwy animals! Animal rights is fucking cancer.

>the hunt has only increased tension and hatred.
How come?

>Article 50 hasn't been triggered
>Immigration at an all time high
>UKIP leadership election

Yeah nothing important at all goy..I means guys, just focus on fox hunting

Just be yourself mate.

What's the deal with Theresa May?

Kill yourself my man. Hunting is a proud tradition, helps with animal population control, is good for rural local economies and is a fantastic way to circulate money away from the very rich because it's expensive, has to be supported locally and only really appeals to people with fuckloads of money.

>m-muh aminals
Go bitch about factory farming or something faggot

Also foxes are cunts, they smell, make a mess, kill shit and are loud as fuck.

It's not even poshness. The whole community takes part. Working class people also hunt foxes. Yes some proles own horses in the countryside.

Out of curiosity.

Do the same people who bitch about the cruelty of fox hunting also complain about the cruelty of halal slaughter?

lolno

Of course not

>Article 50 hasn't been triggered
We know it won't be until some time in the new year.
>Immigration at an all time high
It's not really and if the Borders hadn't been closed by Cameron, it would have been higher.
>UKIP leadership election
Don't care to be honest - they are dead, unless they re-brand into something good.

Definitely go to Port Douglas. It's a great little resort town.

B E A C H E S F O R D A Y S

Check yourself bud, we don't live in 1870

I never said I wanted to abolish it, I just said it is a pompous tradition for inbred countryside fuckers who think that hunting down a little bibby fox is somehow a source of esteem.

>What's the deal with Theresa May?
She's fine but not much action until Parliament returns after their jollies (sometime in September)

Figured as much. Fucking lefties.