Assigned Male

I just started reading this comic. I love it thus far. quite funny with some deep meaning too it.

I don't even use Sup Forums, but i find the part where Steffie's father gets cucked to be quite hilarious.

What do you folks think about Assigned Male?

It's really, really good. I love that more and more media is daring to challenge the system these days.

Report and ignore this obvious bait thread. I will sage this post.

It's not bait at all. The writing is very interesting and the character depth is solid.

I don't-
Is there a punchline I'm missing?

Can you actually reply in something other than memes?

Yes. The comic you like is widely considered on the board to be one of the worst examples of soapbox social justice warrior wankery. The writing is poor, the main character is insufferable and the jokes are so lacking that there have been issues where they're not even present. You have very poor tastes.

refreshing in its outrageousness, bra-VO

"Soapbox social justice warrior" is a political argument and not a political argument against the comic itself.

>I love it thus far.

*Not an argument against the comic itself
Memery

The logic is flawed, it has more strawmen than it can burn, the art if 4/10 at best, and the creator can't take any criticism.

It's bad because of it placing politics so far over storytelling that there's no story to tell. It's just political statements, but made rhetorical in a way that closes out the audience (the opposite of what rhetoric is supposed to do).

My favorite comic!

It's a hidden gem in the rough

This comic is a great parody, it's actually brilliant.

I thought it was a political cartoon, and the poltics is first, and that's by design.

I honestly have no idea if it's serious or not. How deep does death of the author go anyways?

Time to shill my awesome webcomic
"assigned humyn"
It's about me dealing with ignorant people not wanting to accept me as what I truly am....
A pansexual undead velociraptor samurai warlord, half woman, half helicopter, half bear.

If it was a parody it would still be bad, for going too far with the parody to the point of unbelief.

>How deep does death of the author go anyways?
In this case, not at all.

I'd read it. Go for it, your art can't be worse than OP's heap of trash.

Parody doesn't need verlisimitude to work user.

Dadaism is next to surrealisim after all.

If you honestly think that you need to get out more

But it's extreme to where if we didn't know the author was actually mentally ill, the comic would be criticized for being a far-right strawman.

I don't see why that as a problem. It seems appropriately dadaist to me.

I know, I know, bait but

>Feyrouz

Excuse you?

I take it you're familiar with the works of Christian/tine Weston Chandler.

The mother's girlfriend. It's an alternate spelling of the name Fairuz.

It would probably make more sense than OP.

I'm not that up to date, but last I checked, he was the most famous/infamous successful transexual comic book creator so far.

I suppose you can argue it's a bad thing for his own health and saftey, or if, god forbid it becomes an inspiration to others.

>YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME TWICE BUT IN THE STONE AGE...!

what did he mean by this

>CWC
>successful
ehhhhhh

>Fairuz

Oh well, that makes everything more clear

Cave men were dumb so you had to tell them twice

Clearly, he means that people were so stupid during the Stone Age, you had to tell them twice to run when impending danger was on its way.

It's an Arab name

Fairuz is an Arabic name. The mother's girlfriend converted to Islam because of feminism and is a political lesbian.

He's currently killing himself because of a delusion.

Like physically. He has an infection he thinks is him growing a vag.

>The mother's girlfriend converted to Islam because of feminism and is a political lesbian.

This is too much for me, and also why I don't go to Sup Forums threads. Bye.

>be overly-obsessed with gender indentification
>alienate all your friends because they think you're a creepy weirdo
>have all the time in the world to draw webcomics about gender

Honestly, the sheer batshit insanity of the characters makes it pretty interesting when you start reading the comics that aren't explicit political diatribes.

I'm actually using Assigned Male as the background for something I'm working on because trying to make everything work in the real world nets a lot of good opportunity for drama.

One of the best things on the web right now, OP.

love the series so much

It's amazing that this is far more sensible than the original.

>bad thing for his own health
I can tell you're not up to date.