Every child 10 and older including girls must fight ice zombies

>Every child 10 and older including girls must fight ice zombies

He's going to draft every fucking northern. That's the cold shit that needs to be done.

Sup Forums will just say its feminism again.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo#
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Game of Bumps

That's fine, I don't have a problem with it, hell the Japanese did it in WW2 and they were fucking bad ass.

It's the rest of the YAS QUEEN SLAAAAAYING going on in the show that makes it garbage.

Average lifespan in that universe is like 20 so 10 is middle aged
Makes sense since jon snow was 14 when he left for the wall
The show probably wont show 10 year old actors getting butchered so they will probably be shooting arrows and shit

I guess people don't need to eat, have clothes, have weapons, have babies, take care of the livestock, etc.

Whatever, it's just another dumb scene for a broader audience, you shouldn't be surprised at this point

The thing is, this is a medevil world, not the modern world were female soldiers have access to guns. In this world, women have to depend on physical strength to fight, which means they will get btfo.

no that's actually really really fucking stupid and the reasoning behind it is fucking transparent

Funny thing is we wont be seeing shotas or lolis dying to white walkers

They would never show that on TV

That's the media after a girl does anything cool in the show. They all right these stupid op eds praising it as if each moment is one step closer to killing tge patriarchy but in reality the last person on the Iron Throne may be the Walker King himself.

There must always be a Lich King.

(This is actually how it's going to End.)

the japanese were about to do it when it wouldn't have fucking mattered because their entire resistance would have collapsed weeks after an initial bloody invasion by the USA which is the only thing that would have resulted in any real fucking casualties

The soviets did it but their soldiers all fucking died all the time and if they didn't have literally millions of them they would have run out in the middle of the war

People can work on clothes and care for babies and livestock while also learning to fight since nobody does any farming in the winter because why would you even farm in winter... May as well learn to use a spear

Sam had no strength, Sam had Dragonglass, which seems to cut them like butter.

Granted, they still need to stab them, but it doesn't seem to require a ton of strength to succeed.

Give them crossbows, even a ten year old girl can pull a trigger

But can she crank it to reload?

If Joffrey can do it so can a little girl

I don't get /got/ complaining about this? If the human race is on the brink of extinction by way of an evil zombie army, I'd expect everyone to fucking fight.

It would have been fine if Lyanna Mormont had kept her trap shut and not made it a feminism thing.

This is for all you new bannermen. I only have one rule: everyone fights, no one quits. You don't do your job, I'll behead you myself. You get me?

Yeah, I dislike the character. It's fine to have some younger lords, but the girl's like 9 and is putting older wise men in their place. It comes across as dumb pandering.

So, between your 12 hours of shit posting a day, 10 hours of gaming, and 2 hours shitting while eating ... you don't think you could find time in your shitting for a 15 min spear lesson?

Don't fall the memes. Women suck in the modern military too.

She's a ruler, not a regular 9 yr old girl.

I get the logic, but wouldn't it be better to have kids/girls working back home?

Girls mature faster than boys. Have a 10 year old girl and boy fight. I bet the girl would win at least 70% of the time.

Sam is a fucking author's pet. He's a fatass coward who in the real world would either no longer be a fatass coward if he were still alive, or six feet beneath the ground for being a fatass coward.

The media didn't need to do anything. Lyanna's "I'm a preteen girl and I can boss around grizzled veterans old enough to be my grandfather," schtick just oozes it all by itself. It was charming the first time, at this point it's predictable, stupid, and flies in the face of all internal logic.

dailywire.com/news/6072/australias-national-womens-soccer-team-lose-7-0-amanda-prestigiacomo#

Australia’s National Women’s Soccer Team Lose 7-0 To A Bunch Of 15-Year-Old Boys

many such cases. sad!

Yes. Teenage girls are going to be useless in a medieval battle beyond crossbows and even then barely any of them would have the strength to crank them.

If you actually think about it, putting the North's future breeding population in the way of a giant undead army is a quicker way to destroy it than working with less fighting manpower at the front.

Wouldn't it be much safer if only the men fought?
A fight against ice demons would be very costly and most of those women and children are just gonna die in the fighting and even if they win they wouldn't have enough people to replace the population if most of the women and children are dead.

I don't think the japanese ever did that, it never came to the point where children had to fight, they did prepare for it and there is footage of children kata-ing in the bayonet and all that shit, the girls even did it but I doubt that they were actually going to fight when it comes to it,

those 2 jews turned grrm's domination fetish into political feminism

They're probably not going to be on the frontlines. More like a last ditch defense in case the people on the frontlines fail and the white walkers progress southwards. He's not training the children to be full on soldiers, just teaching to fight in case they have to.

Or maybe i'm wrong and we'll see a loli division on the front lines killing errybody.

I see your point, but that moment when she rallied everyone to Jons side was fantastic.

Shut the fuck up nerd.

I just don't get it. Draft children into the army in the winter and no one gives a shit. Burn your daughter to unify the realm to fight the white walkers and everybody loses their mind.

It was, and it's being devalued by the fact the writers keep trying to redo it with this bullshit. I full expect every scene with her to have this shit now and she's gone from amusing to loathed that quickly for me.

The way they panned over to Brienne made it ambiguous with the way she is most likely going to be doing lots of fighting. I feel the show could have specified how these young children/girls will be fighting, but at the same time they probably didn't so there's room for people to interpret whatever they want.

>The show probably wont show 10 year old actors getting butchered so they will probably be shooting arrows and shit