This kills the CTR shill

>this kills the CTR shill

How can anyone say that these polls are accurate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo
polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/dates/20160710-20160808/type/smallest
ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a leaf

i stopped reading right then and there

Really makes you think...

Dems can vote for the issues, the best candidates, whoever represents them best. They mostly have cell phones, no land lines, so pollsters can't get ahold of them as often.

Right-wing conservative republicans are required to vote a straight ticket. They have some Bush cell phones but mostly Reagan landlines, and they're always sitting by the phone ready to shriek and scream their crazy conspiracy theories at anyone who calls.

Wut? Wouldn't that mean that more repubs would be polled? The data implies otherwise

>43% reduced to 11%
Jesus Christ, they have no shame

>Bush cell phones
>Reagan landlines

Uhm what?

>Independents would vote Republican over Democrat the majority of the time.
>But they'll let Democrats win by fracturing the conservative base of America.

Independents are the fucking WORST.

Amazing.

Reagan gave free landlines to poor people.

Bush Jr gave them free cell phones.

GOPropaganda masters realize it is a PR nightmare, rename them "Obamaphones" even though Obama inherited these GOP programs.

False until source is provided.

Further explanation
youtube.com/watch?v=kCIAZXJwF6Q

Remember tp register to vote, and vote Trump

How do you get that from the data? I would think that because most of the Republicans have jobs they would be harder to get hold of.

Thats all good and well - but I fear what we truly should be worried about, is not that the people will vote for trump. Their reaction to that, is more important.

They got so many people in power defaming trump, and its not working. They got rigged voting machines, which they will set to work.

You really think after spending all these resources, contacts and influence, they would allow an independent like trump to get the presidency? I fear they will, in the end, "step up their game". If they play another jfk, I wouldn't be surprised, nope.

There are more registered democrats than republicans, which is why their sample size is higher.

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!
I love American99% and the U.S.
Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall-Street, American-Military-Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

>independents make up 43% of the electorate
>they only make up 11% of your poll

What did they mean by this?

fag

Voter turnout will not be 44% registered Democrats to 34% registered Republicans.

Everything Christopher Hitchens ever said about Hillary Clinton

youtube.com/watch?v=UrzyVt1lbpo

Took the time to do the math using 2012 turnout for each party, which is probably the most optimistic of scenarios Democrats could hope for.

In the most recent Reuters tracking poll, August 8, the breakdown is as follows:
Democrats: 77.2% Hillary Clinton, 5.3% Donald Trump
Republicans: 73.7% Donald Trump, 6.0% Hillary Clinton
Other (Independents and Third Party combined): 19.7% Hillary Clinton, 16.9% Donald Trump
Source: polling.reuters.com/#poll/TM651Y15_DS_13/dates/20160710-20160808/type/smallest

Turnout demographics by party affiliation in 2012:
Democrats: 38%
Republicans: 32%
Other: 29%
Source: ropercenter.cornell.edu/polls/us-elections/how-groups-voted/how-groups-voted-2012/

Based on 2012 turnout:
Hillary Clinton: (.772*.38+.06*.32+.197*.29) = 37%
Donald Trump: (.737*.32+.053*.38+.169*.29) = 30.5%

If Reuters were generous enough to Hillary to assume 2012 turnout, she would be ahead by 6.5%. They make an even more generous assumption to create a 10.4% lead. Democrats are not nearly as excited to vote Hillary as they were Obama. Republican responses to Trump are less predictable.

What Trump would need to win is for as many Republicans to show up to vote as Democrats. Reuters polling shows slightly more uniform support among Democrats for Hillary than Republicans for Trump, but party voters tend to accept their nominee come November. In 2012, 92% of Democrats voted Democrat and 93% of Republicans voted Republican.