What is your country's greatest embarrassment?

What is your country's greatest embarrassment?

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2051322/how-singapores-military-vehicles-became-beijings-diplomatic
youtube.com/watch?v=CimKkt4sle0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

North Dakota

Our existence.

Ciudad de Mexico (Mexico City)

losing against ottoman army in 1371., fighting Bulgarians in 1885. for no reason, losing 90s war (specifically Krajina)

The southeast as a whole

El provinciano

delete this please

But if you want a non war related embarrassment, look at our diaspora.

>making our air force's mascot a flightless bird
>earthquakes
>the country goes into meltdown mode whenever avocados or marmite are in shortage
>palmerston north
>losing the 2007 RWC in the quarter finals
>our cricket team

and this

That time we saved all those refugees from drowning. If we had killed them people would respect us now.

Close second would be that time the EU agreed to take in a million refugees and we voulnteered to accept some to ease the burden for the rest of the union members. We should have just thrown a hissy fit and left the union, then we'd still be cool.

existing

Unironically the Vietnam war

>56%

>That time we saved all those refugees from drowning. If we had killed them people would respect us now.
More like you fuckers would've been sanctioned.

> not war related
Inventing the Mafia, concentration camps and American Idol
> war related
Annual 1921

El chapo Guzman
Narco corridos
Spanglish
Drug cartels
The pirate of Culiacan
Sinaloa
Chihuahua
And Juarez city.

>>making our air force's mascot a flightless bird
O im laffin

The wh*tes winning the civil war. If they had we wouldn't be dealing with this bullshit dozen party system where every party is exactly the same.

*not winning the civil war

>American Idol

wtf I hate Spain now

Trump, BLM, Feminists

Replying to your shitty thread, you wh*Te monkey

Choosing the wrong side during WW2. Sorry German bros, (((Anglos))) had us cucked

First thing we did after getting independence was to start killing each other in civil war.

OH JESUS, I CANNOT FUCKING HOLD THE LAUGHTER THIS TIME

My country basically

>Trump
I thought muricans are proud of their president

>ywn live in a world where Poles were exterminated

Got BTFO'd by mutts.

Exterminate Germans with Polish roots as well and you're only left with Jewish Germans.

all of these

faggot

Increased hospital fee. Seriously, no one can not get treatment easily until today.

WE

The fucking emus. We've done some pretty dumb shit on the world stage but people always remember the Emu War.

Existence.

ryssä

Iraq 2003. Two trillion dollars and truckloads of political capital down the drain in order to, in the most optimistic scenario, basically get back to where we were in 2003. At least it Indirectly contributed to Syria's destruction and Iran's exhaustion (their aid bill in Syria is in the tens of billions at this point, their military officer casualties in the thousands).

Objectively true. Everything the world laughs at us for comes from there.

WWII
Some parts of the HYW

He's right, there are tons of Germans with polish sounding last names

So there are still vikings in Sweden after all

That's not exactly embarrassing by any means.

1991, Collapse of the Soviet Empire. Russia should have just ceased to existence when it happened instead of us having to see this pathetic corrupted humiliated abomination known as modern r*ssia.

It's a mixed bag. Trump is an entertaining show, but he might lose steam and become a lame duck. Also he's cutting off our supply of fresh workers that can help fuel our economy, though I think he's begun to notice that too. Most of his anti-migrant talk has had ulterior motives and most of the main stream can't seem to observe that fact.

Northern Ireland

Autism

God damn.. I hate this country sometimes.

Our treatment of Aboriginals. Really, really shameful and it's still bad today, though decidedly not AS bad.

My country is absolutely ideal and has never ever embarrased itself.
Yeah.

MH17.

Forgive us, dutchies

losing 1/3 of country and then later on losing another 1/4

helping westerners

This. Also the fact that hoards of dumb workers emmigrated and that resulted in (long story short) us being the beggars/thieves/gypsies of Europe.

/mämmi/

RT told me that it was the gay-fascist Kiev junta controlled by Nuland and the EU

I remember that day, it was quite strange, a lot of people knew someone who died, either through family ties or their local community. Bizarre how 200 deaths impacted so many.

The same thing happened here in Madrid with the trains of peace in 2004. There were about 200 dead and 1500 injured - everyone knows someone who was directly or indirectly affected by the attacks.
My grandpa was actually waiting for one of the trains that exploded, but it blew up right before entering the station where my grandpa was, so he survived. He was in shock and his first thought was that the civil war had returned and the fascists were bombing Madrid again. He died two months ago of old age.

Operation Compass basically ruined our reputation throughout the war and made us look like incompetent idiots;
this also lead to the Anglo getting cocky and fucking up a lot during the last half of '41 and '42, but no one cares because all that matters is that we got BTFO during the first 9 months of the war.

You are the reason why the Barbarossa was delayed.

Barbarossa was already delayed because of bad weather, that's just a myth.

Most embarrassing one ITT

>It's time to fuck Greece in the arse
>...
> REEE HITLER HELP

>What is Yugoslavia

We never reconquered Bosnia.

Our independence

creating brazil

scmp.com/week-asia/politics/article/2051322/how-singapores-military-vehicles-became-beijings-diplomatic

Greece was running out of supplies and artillery shells, all germans did was beating a dead dog with a stick.
We sent over 250.000 men in Russia, including 17.000 vehicles and planes.
Also
>not an argument

>He died two months ago
Ahahaha

Clever.

that was pretty embrassing, i admit that as well.

Probably losing our colonies in the USA. Or getting invaded by the Normans, or the Vikings, or the Romans, or the Muslims.

Humans can't fly either.
Making the kiwi the mascot of the kiwis is a smart move.

This

This

My comrade.

emus and melbourne

Reminder that commie filth and friends of Russia are enemies of Finland.

Cracolândia, or in english, Crackland.
There is a whole neighborhood in SP with a huge territory filled with only crackheads and drugdealers, they do it all the time of the day in the middle of the street and nobody gives a fuck. Also there is a Israel flag on every church and the pastors say they are the choosen people, so you can't expose kikes like Soros without being cursed.

Everything since 1945

Its true

That only happened once. Twice if you count Oregon.

Serbian mutts are based though.

youtube.com/watch?v=CimKkt4sle0

Exactly how can Finns forget about their true friends(masters) Swedish?

The second balkan war.
I all went wrong from there.

Pretty much everything that ever happened

Has anyone get a turk pepe version of this?

We didn't get the job done before the war was over.

Drumpf

This

you had ONE job

Based serb

Lampooning the rights of Japanese Americans by taking away there property and sending them to concentration camps during ww2