Well late to the party; Batman: TB&TB sold me in about 6 minutes

>Pic Highly Related

That's where it won me over too, though I watched it live.

Good shit.

He just whipped that shit out while Fate was doing Fate things and I couldn't contain myself. It's the comfiest camp I've ever watched.

TB&B is just the right mix between campy and serious (note, serious, not dark)

They came up with so many awesome and funny gadgets for Batman to use.

I remember it leaned too hard to campy at the start but it swung back around quick enough to win me

I love when Batman is written as a brawler with lots of gadgets. The team-up aspect was also great. Lots of less mainstream characters got a lot of love

Which episode was that?

>they killed off Red Tornado
For what purpose?

The Chill of the Night episode is by far my favorite retelling of Batman's origin, the cameos by Kevin Conroy, Mark Hamill, Adam West and Julie Newmar were just icing on the cake.

But I unoronically love when he refers to his fists as the hammers of justice, so take my opinion with a boulder of salt.

He literally gets rebuilt. He's a robot. He's fine

It was his son, Tornado Champion/Tyrant, that they killed off.
>For what purpose?
For drama, what else?

>He liked Chill of The Night

youre alright user

Dr. Sivana was the best villain.

TED IS DED

I was amazed when it handled death, something BTAS never really did in the same way.

I remember this came out around the time we stopped paying for cable TV. I caught an episode where he fought Darkseid and thought it was fuckin sick. At least I'm pretty sure it was this show.

>cant find this online anywhere

Kill me... I just want to see the doom patrol episode

I just got in all 3 seasons on DVD, been marathoning them with the gf.

Platinum best girl

>Caring about things that aren't alive

>Discussing children's cartoons like this and Teen Titans Go
Sup Forums is truly the place for mental midgets

>Best seat in the house

Filthy slut

Best DC show in years. Shame they removed it from Netflix.

This series did an episode with the Doom Patrol for god's sake. Of course it's DC's best show.

Ummm they were fighting woton at the library of knowledge or infinity or something. I was high and posting about it on here in all fairness. Maybe like episode 10 season one? I just picked the first one I found with Fate.

He died too.
After Starro's minion destroys him, he never shows up again.

I didn't think season 3 was ever actually released on dvd? I know it never got a blu-ray release.

So did Teen Titans.
Your conclusion might be right, but your reasoning is faulty.

Canadian Netflix still has the first 2 seasons, don't think we ever got the 3rd on it though. We also have all of JLU which I heard got removed from the US as well.

I still can't find any high quality versions of this online

>Platinum best girl
This user knows whats up.

Nah we still have JLU.

>Comes to a comics and cartoons board
>Complains about people discussing a cartoon based on comics
Wow user, you're so cool!

No, Canadian Netflix only has the LAST two seasons. And only the last season of Young Justice, too.

I hope b'wanna beast and vixen becomes a thing in comics

I wish Batman would sit his bat butt on my face.

Best thing about this show was they took fun Silver age Villains and made theme even more fun.

That theme song was fucking dank. I always thought DC was less fun than Marvel until I saw this show.

Enemy Ace.

Literally the dumbest thing ever posted on Sup Forums

I'm currently in the middle of re-watching it with my brother, who's seeing it for the first time.

>his face when he finds out Haunted Tank is an actual thing that exists in the DCU

Aww yeah.

It's so much fun watching through this series with someone who's not familiar with the comics at all. I've been loaning him odds and ends from my own collection for years now, but he hasn't really been interested in getting into it as a hobby on his own yet. Maybe this will change his mind.

Did it ever show up in the new 52 outside of its cameo in justice league dark.

There's thing, I think.

Have DC ever done a ghost book? They'd have enough wouldn't they? Call it Ghost Patrol and have it be led by Deadman other ghost characters like Haunted Tank and Gentleman Ghost.

kinda sad when series finale foreshadowed the fate of action cartoons in the U.S,