old >>??

Other urls found in this thread:

zeemaps.com/map?group=2788862
ocnal.com/2018/01/albanian-diplomacy-issues-statement-on.html
mobile.twitter.com/euobs/status/958671207494283269
mobile.twitter.com/Petrit/status/958439822678528000
dnevnik.bg/sviat/2018/02/01/3122233_kanada_shte_ima_polovo_neutralen_himn
youtube.com/watch?v=WRchcTd7HSk
capital.bg/biznes/kompanii/2018/02/01/3121297_mesechen_bjuletin_vuzmojnosti_za_evrofinansirane_za/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old

Sup Forums has been completely fucked up for a couple days now for me. Cloudflare time outs, unable to post. etc. from any IP

boklükgaria and yünanistan will become Islamic soon inshallah

this

zeemaps.com/map?group=2788862

why are so many homos in Bulgaria?

I hope you die soon

>playing AoE2
>decide to play the campaign mode
>all of the official campaigns near Konstantinople involve you fighting Byzantium and helping Turks invade
>I send 15 Turkish mounted units and 4 trebuchets to die by making them not attacking
>4 Cataphracts slowly killed them all
>I didn't lose yet so I deleted all my buildings to remove any trace of Turkish prescense
>after the game told me I "Lost" I got up and started shouting "We won, we won!"
>I ready my hand for a high five with pic related
>realize picrelated can't give me a high five because it's dead
>quickly close AoG:2 because my Turkish tranny bf hates it and he just got back home

ΗΤΑΝ ΕΝΑ ΚΑΡΑΒΙ
ΕΝΑ ΑΡΜΑΤΑΓΩΓΟ

*ΜΙΑ ΚΑΡΑΒΙ

ΑΠO ΤΟΝ ΒΟΛΟ ΣΑΛΠΑΡΕ ΝΑ ΣΠΕΙΡΕΙ ΠΑΝΙΚΟ
ΠΑΕΙ ΠΑΡΑΛΙΑ
ΣΤΗ ΜΙΚΡΑ ΑΣΙΑ

ocnal.com/2018/01/albanian-diplomacy-issues-statement-on.html
We expanded our maritime borders by 12 miles into Albania ahahaha

ΤΟΥΣ ΒΛΕΠΕΤΕ ΑΥΤΟΥΣ;
ΤΟΥΣ ΛΕΝΕ ΑΛΒΑΝΟΥΝ

ΑΛΒΑΝΟΥΣ*
ΚΟΡΔΟΝΙΑ ΘΑ ΦΤΙΑΞΟΥΜΕ ΜΕ Τ' ΑΝΤΕΡΑ ΑΠ' ΑΥΤΟΥΣ

I'd rather expand my cock inside an albanian thot's pussy desu

enjoy your herpes

>Spen: The fake state of Kosovo can only enter the EU as a region of Serbia

shqips

BTFO

topkek source

same

kαλημέρα Έλλάς

günaydin balkanlar

anti Greeks
superiority complex

omg cloudflare twins

mobile.twitter.com/euobs/status/958671207494283269
Delicious tears here:
mobile.twitter.com/Petrit/status/958439822678528000

hahahahaha great thanks

anti Greeks
superiority complex

stop spamming satan nobody cares about dead threads

i do
they shouldnt even exist

I love EU and USA.

t.gornomakedonec

Everyone has it, just like our sovereign debt

Why cant they just agree on Macedonia being called Macedonia or Vardar Macedonia but for it to drop claims on greek history and heritage

There, problem solved

Macedonia is a Greek region
you have no right to exist

That pool ain't gonna clean itself beaner

>Macedonia is a Greek region
Wrong, it's a Bulgarian region

it's me, your aspenti

no it's not

ики e тoa бe тpaпчo, нe e мeкcикaнeц

FYI It's kellyfag, I saw him in another thread

no my brother

when you think about it, it's a much bigger achievement for greece to make skopje drop it's we wuzzing then just change the name, the name itself doesnt change much

Greece is too friendly to lesser humans like slavs

dnevnik.bg/sviat/2018/02/01/3122233_kanada_shte_ima_polovo_neutralen_himn

Phahahahaha

Pretty much this. The newest Nimetz proposal is a joke.
>Republic of Gornamakedonija
Yes, not even Upper Macedonia, no, Gornamakedonija in both English and everything.
Surely they are aware this will never pass?

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=WRchcTd7HSk

How you reckon they are going to do that?

That will never stop.

that's our goal

it is not funny
because there are no pools in his non country

To ridicule your country makes you one step closer to giving it up. A country without identity cannot exist.

they will adopt the albanian identity

This or the Bulgarian one.

Not user you reply to but a treaty to do this, review of let's say state sanctioned materials for education like textbooks be subject to common oversight etc. It wouldn't be too difficult to do if there was will to do such a thing. But there is/was interest on both sides not to do it.

Its not going to pass in a referendum.

Reality is that all this is for nothing.

Greeks are savages that can't accept reality so they will not agree on anything and we will keep being just Macedonia :)

>d*ne
>brother

capital.bg/biznes/kompanii/2018/02/01/3121297_mesechen_bjuletin_vuzmojnosti_za_evrofinansirane_za/

slavs are savages

macedonia is MY region
not greeks or bulgarian

that's a funny way to write big Kosova :)

it's me
not the βρομοδανε my brother

you don't seriously believe that? greeks will become turks before anyone here starts believing he is albanian

Greece is a powerful 1st world country
turkey is dying 2nd world country
yours is just an albanian 3rd world joke

greeks are turks

>mfw a greek is triggered every time he accidentally hovers on my flag

Macedonia is a country which doesnt exist since 2000 years, geographically Macedonia was spread over what is nowadays Greece, Bulgaria and the Republic of Macedonia. Dont get me wrong, Macedonians were of Greek heritage, however you have as much in common with them as I do, if you are from Northern Greece.

turks are muslim Greek mongrels

you're amerishqip arent you

albanians are arabs

I meant the dude you replied to is kelly
that's why he called you kelly in the first place

I shall live to see MKD being finally united with BG. Who wouldve thought.

and that's good
because Macedonia is a Greek region

we Hellenic people are too friendly to lesser people

>let me slav tell you about your own people

no I'm not
I'm just a Greek with commonsense

No it's just kelly (you)whoring
remember how he used to shit up entire threads because nobody gave him attention?

why is kelly calling greeks turks?

i hope he dies

we Greeks will never allow it

I am not kelly
Kelly is a white supremacist or something

I live 160km from Greece. How about you?

>Let me tell you about your region whilst I was born 1000km away and now live 2000km away, but at the same time also never set foot there anywhere close nor do I own any citizenship of any country involved but also dont speak any language of proclaimed regions.

Sure I'm fine with it. Go tell those retards protesting in front of the assembly that.
You see I had a conversation with a young anticki once. I told him directly that Skopje for example voted on joining the BG exarchy, no one forced the people into it. Why they didn't demand the establishment of a separate church if they felt different?
His answer was: better Bulgarian than Greek, at least that's closer to us. Our people weren't strong enough then to voice or articulate their demands for the establishment of such an institution.
The mental gymnastics these people would do to avoid this is impressive itself.

I could be in Brazil or Mars and post this, Macedonia would still be a Greek region.

Basta manuel

You are embarrassing yourself

a solution to the name problem would be for macedonia to join in a union with bulgaria and be represented only by Bulgaria but keep the name for internal shit etc
like they did in yugoslavia

it's aspenti for you

man, i remember this craziness even in highschool, we were reading б'лгapcки нapoдни пecни, and one of the guys there asks why did they name it that way, and the teacher was like "because they had to, they were forced to call it by(i dont remember who)" and everyone just accepted the explanation

i was like what the fuck, and just some time before that in history our teacher told us Samuil himself said he was bulgarian

samo turciq momcheta

a better solution
Macedonia stays in Greece

and we Greeks destroy anyone who is inferior to us

this is very interesting. more stories like this?

When I say Macedonia I dont refer to the ancient Macedonians but the our neighbors to the west, this you should have learned by now. People from Bulgarian Macedonia refer to themselve often as Macedonians, however they do not claim ancient Macedonian heritage but are the most patriotic Bulgarians there are.

Things will work out properly after some years, before the happy end there is always the worst struggle. Personally I understand that for someone it might be easier to adopt a shallow concept rather than accepting the truth, because how dumb would you be to have fallen 50 years for blatant lies? This is how people are wired, it will all even out after a while. All these political steps are done for this very reason, its to ridicule. This is also why Gruevski built these monuments, for this very reason. If there is no macedonian identity to hang on, people will need to go with the alternative versions of history (in this case the accurate ones).

the only thing greece can destroy is the life of its citizens

What's for lunch, /balk/?

Spinach lasagna here

>we

El cleano le poolo manuel

chicken schnitzel with tomatoe

To get (you)s
that's his only goal here

He's not wrong, you're the bulgarian version of an amerimongrel
just with a bit more asiatic dna

>they do not claim ancient Macedonian heritage
have you opened their schoolbooks? That's exactly what they do you autist

then you should stop

you are an EU citizen
free to move to another EU country

I will as soon as I get my diploma
But you're an EU citizen too iki
why are you not moving to the beautiful country of Greece?

I meant Bulgarian Macedonians within official Bulgarian borders.

When I was in HS the teacher told us that Miladinovi were 'forced' to accept the title or not print it at all, that was the condition under which the Croat, don't recall his name now, to finance the book printing and publication. And they agreed simply because they considered it better to publish the book than not. Oh he also forced them to include Bulgarian sings in it not only Macedonian ones for this purpose.
As for Samuil we learned it as Samuilovo carstvo but it the implication was that it was Macedonian because duh Ohrid,Prilep,Belasica etc.

иcтo нa мaкeдoнcки чac, читaмe глигop пpличeв миcлaм дeкa бeшe, и вo книгaтa пишyвa зa Пpилeп "б'лгapcки гpaд" и вo нeгo живeaт "б'лгapи"

и никoмy ништo

Greeks are turks
Albanians are the only whites in Balkans and should inherit it

if I could speak Greek like you
I would be the king of Greece by now

turklet

>don't recall his name now
Strosmajer probably

balkans is med clay, wh*toid

Why can't we all agree that macedonia is a big region and be done with it. Greece has a part, bulgaria has a part and the main part is Republic of Macedonia.