Breaking

Nazi Polish government officially denies Holocaust despite USA and Israel warned them against it.
They can't keep getting away with it. They NEED to be forced to accept at least one million refugees.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-42898882

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#
youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
docdroid.net/1vpJ1o4/the-cats-out-of-the-bag.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Belongs on Sup Forums

Anyway it's kinda true. Auschwitz used to be German land.

Nice try Poland

>guys we didn't do anything bad so we're going to save you the trouble and not let you suggest we did anything bad :)

Concentration camps were NOT execution grounds. Yeah people got executed as they were under a brutal fascist jail but there were NOT hammer-space incinerators burning a gorillion jews into pure energy. The Holocaust was a large-scale racial displacement, NOT a genocide.
This Holocaust nonsense has gotten retarded, you can't just let something so huge like this get you get labelled as an outcast and a reject from society for daring to take to anecdotal evidences with a critical eye, and all hard evidence clearly points out the Holocaust was not an attempt to fucking murder millions of people, but to just get them the fuck elsewhere.

In russia and many european countries you would be literally jailed for saying something like that publicly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial#

I know, that's what pisses me off. History is empirical and based on facts, or at least it should be. That's why the Holocaust denying rules really piss me right the fuck off.

No the Germans clearly had a plan for extermination. It's just that people often make misconceptions about the killings, they think they were all gassed in one place or something. The majority of Jews wasn't even killed in camps. Einsatzgruppen alone killed more people than Auschwitz.

youtube.com/watch?v=2a_cmbi3iIg
That's because denying it carries a serious political weight. Holocaust doesn't imply only the murder of Jews, but also of ethnic Poles and Soviet prisoners of war.

Are you some edge Sup Forums teen? It DID happen, there is no doubt it did. Also as the other guy said they not only genocided (or at least tried to do so) the Jews but also gypsies for example and of course the Soviets including russians who got captured. Literally no one is denying it these days.
Also as for proofs you can look for them yourself, there are tons of them including documents. I honestly don't believe you are being serious about the lack of evidence.

How much of a subhuman do you have to be to jail people for this?

Nigger there is absolutely no law in those countries that outlaws discussion of the holocaust.
The law makes it illegal to deny facts of the holocaust, with not factual evidence to support a counter-claim to previous facts.

It amazes me how storm-tards believe they know about this shit, but actually know so very little.

Only complete idiots belief stuff like everyone was gassed.
Anyone with a basic education in history, even something a school system would give you, knows disease was a bigger factor in death.

>Controversial
?????????????????????

Why should polacks take the blame for g*Rmanoid chimp out?

Why are kikes lying again?

Why can't we talk about kikes that kiled Polacks en masse? Why are kikes such antisemites?

We will never know.

I would bash your fucking head, you fennoswede dog.

Kikes and Goymoney are trying to wipe the slate clean by blaming Nazi niggers on Poland, despite the Nazi shit they're doing in Gaza strip.

Kikes are opening Concentration camps for Palestinians.

>Wah Wah Wah, help me the jews and krauts are oppressing me
>*jails anyone thats disagrees*
Why are poles so subhuman?

Can you even form a proper argument, you slanty eyed motherfucker?

Just be a yuropoor

My argument is that this legislation which jails anyone who calls out the poles really proves that the greatest tragedy EVROPA has ever witness was uncle Adolf not finishing off the vodkaniggers

Then your "argument" is irrelevant, becuase you're that neonazi Finntard. Glad you outed yourself already, it really makes it all easier for everyone.

Lmao no defense can be made for the p*Le

What are you barking here again? I can't hear you kraut apologist.

Kikes and krauts are the same people, by defending one you defend another. NSDAP was a kike diversion to genocide milions upon milions of whites and then install their amerimutt dominance over Europe, which is now pushing their generate culture all over Europe.

If you can't see it, then I doubt that Finns really do have high IQ on average.

degenerate*

>banning having certain thoughts
we need to end this in europe

Those "certain" "thoughts" stop being funny when you get blamed for shit you didn't do.

stop being insecure faggots, every western country is blamed for something they didn't do

>History is empirical
It absolutely is not, if it were empirical then it could be tested and replicated.

This kind of blame is associated with gibs though. It will end with Poland paying jews monies because we exterminated them in camps or some sick shit like this. Jews capitalize on their past on a cosmic level and feel 0 shame about it.

pot kettle black
tons of european countries are told to pay reparations to their former colonies, but they don't give a shit

We have that constantly with ore try much every colony we've ever had, just have to ignore it. For example we've never officially apologised for slavery

Japan denies literally everything and everybody is cool.

China tier

*pretty much

Germany will never pay up and we don't really want the money, it's a political tool.

Yeah but this situation is if your colony A would blame colony B for the colonialism.

>we were just pretending to be retarded

The Wannsee conference made it clear that, since the Madagascar plan was no longer possible and the war conditions made it impossible to house and feed millions of Polish, Jewish and Soviet prisoners, they had to be exterminated. The Holocaust was a planned genocide, like it or not. And unlike the chaotic genocides of the Armenians, Dzungars, Boers, Selknam, Circassians, kulaks, Herero or Balkan Turks, this time it was an industrial state that took the responsibility of slaughtering masses of people in a controlled way. If the Holocaust is seen as the trademark of evil it's not because "Jews control the world" but because nothing similar, absolutely nothing similar, happened before it or after.

The "pay up" thing was a defensive action against forcing us to take muslim immigrants in.

Next they're gonna deny the massacre of Russians in Katyn by Polish extremists

>trying to argue with that arab neet naziboo
lol

Are all Ausies that fucking stupid? Is this abbo blood or criminal Anglo blood?

So how did it pan out?

A Polack crying about gibs is literally PEAK fucking irony.
Even discounting your constant attempts to squeeze gibs out of Germany through literal kike tactics, you receive billions of Euros every year, far above what you pay in you fucking leech.

Shut your idiotic mouth you clueless daneshit.

We're there really no poles that were complicit in it? What, so they just don't exist now? And death camps in Poland are not polish death camps? Insane doublethink

very good, considering g*rmanoids finally stopped demanding us to take rapefugee subhumans (may they die on their african deserts)

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit.

>'Makes it illegal to accuse poles in complicity in the Holocaust'

>'Prohibits describing nazi death camps in Poland as polish'

I can read perfectly fine

The Germano-Jewish idea is to blame entirety of World War, Holocaust and Nazi German chimp out on Polacks.

Did you know that "Arbeit macht Frei" is in Polish not German?

Hiariously, the USA denied Soviet war crimes in Poland during WW2. Maybe WW2 never happened? Everyone seems to be denying it.

Also, the Poles were the bad guys. When hitler annexed the western part of Czechoslovakia and they asked Poland for help, Poland responded by annexing the eastern part of Czechoslovakia.

Face it Jakub, your people are the rats of Europe, subsisting on the leavings of nations that actually have the grit to succeed.
You're vermin and you'll always be vermin, you will never drag your country out of borderline failed statehood. You will subsist on EU gibs and the profits from stolen jobs and stolen cars for a few more decades until the rest of us finally stop finding your antics amusing and slam shut the coffers and the borders.

Jews were complicit in the holocaust too, wanna call it the Jewish Holocaust?

Would you have the balls to say it to some Polack bydlo in the face though?

Face it, you're a keyboard warrior without any balls whatsoever. A patethic incel, hiding behind mommy paid computer.

>Polack literally cannot conceive of someone owning something without having mooched it off someone else.
Fucking kek

>'Makes it illegal to accuse poles in complicity in the Holocaust'
False
>'Prohibits describing nazi death camps in Poland as polish'
Seems reasonable, as since g*rmanoid media keeps trying to shift the blame from them to us.

>words ar voilense we need too lock up pepol for sayin thins taht hurt polak feelings

The B in "ARBEIT" is welded upside down, damn slavs can't do anything right. Comrade Dzierżyński should have finished the job

No, that's not what I'm saying is it. It's a fact that polish people and Jewish people and likely English people were complicit in it as well, it shouldn't be made illegal to say facts

I don't think that this is really that prevalent, I don't think there's any confusion about who's to blame for nazi crimes. You can be implicit but not be at fault

we got rid of that because it's unethical to have such laws in place for just one group of people

Exactly.
Thank God for the 1st amendment.

Are they still THAT butthurt about "polish death campd"?

>knows disease was a bigger factor in death.
Yes and holocaust deniers claim that it was allies fault and not nazies.

Well the allies did defeat the wrong enemy

Based

>limiting free speech

The Jew fears the Hussar.

>In May 2014, Russia's President Vladimir Putin signed a law making the denial of Nazi crimes and "wittingly spreading false information about the activity of the USSR during the years of World War Two" or portraying Nazis as heroes a criminal offence.
Don't forget that our law is less about Holocaust denial and more about "telling lies" about USSR and glorifying Nazies.

heh eh

Wtf poland must be punished

Reminder that Hitler didn’t want to exterminate the Jews at the time, he wanted to expel the Jews. And the Polish government went to Hitler and said: "If you expel them, they’ll all come here [to Poland]." Hitler then asked: "What should I do with them?" and the the Poles replied: "Burn them!"

I repeat: Hitler did NOT want to kill the Jews, the Holocaust was a tragic event forced on the Germans by the treacherous Poles.

Next level autism

Why are poles so butthurt?

Daily reminder

The PDF version:
docdroid.net/1vpJ1o4/the-cats-out-of-the-bag.pdf

>shitposting about denying holocaust
>get jailed
Kek

>דיפל ריאי

sedis ym

In the Netherlands you can deny the holocaust as long as you dont bully jews with it. Unironically.

Spreading hate and insulting people is illegal. But holocaust denial is legal.
But Nazis tend to deny it as part of a hate campaign.

woke post right here

Bullying straight white males can land you 2 years in prison.
But I have never heard of a case where someone got arrested for such a thing lol.

fixed that for ya lad

Why is everyone so rude to each other itt

The thread being about Poland just sort of sets the tone, you know?

>Holocaust doesn't imply only the murder of Jews, but also of ethnic Poles and Soviet prisoners of war.
So Poles murdered Poles in Polish concentration camps???

good to see that the truth finally comes out

>T. El novo-cristão.

Its true tho.