Fuck it

Fuck it.

I'm going to Thailand to get drunk and fuck hookers.

Hope you get AIDS.

That's a man.

Have fun

oh my gaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

Sweet

Take me with you

me last trip

Good life

You couldn't possibly be any happy than this fella

What percentage of thai/flip/viet have a venereal disease?

It seems a good destiny to fuck some sluts at the same time, but I do not trust their health.

>Not going to Thailand to train with world champion Thai boxers

you'll have a great time, I know I did

really don't get this. the prostitutes there aren't even cheap.
i don't get people going there from germany for example, when you can fuck a whore legally in frankfurt for 30 euros.

They are extremely cheap, you're just spoiled by also having exceptionally cheap whores. Most of the first world has to pay $150+ for a half decent root

Don't be that guy.
Sex isn't that special, and I've had it with everyone from pure virgins to experienced sloots
It's not worth it.

>It's not worth it.
not worth what?

Thai women are very dangerous
The French term for them is Le Monke Dangereaux

I hope she has penis.

just don't make any halfu's alright

You only came to that conclusion because you experienced it enough you stupid faggot. That's like saying "hurr durr filet mignon isn't worth it because I ate it like 3 times a week for the past 2 years."

Sex without love is just slightly better masturbation with consequences.

you mean fuck shemales and get aids?

So? Only after having sex enough times can you get over that obsession and move onto real love.

Don't worry you'll find out one day.

Or maybe not.

Top lad make sure you go bareback especially with ladyboys, playing Russian Roulette with your dick is fucking hot

Still a hooker

On second thought, you're onto something. I didn't read your entire sentence initially.

>with consequences

That is actually a good point. Women can be fucking devious. (So can men, of course.)

Not more than your average white whore.
At least they discern clients which can pay and don’t carousel ride Tryrone’s ebola aids dick.

>Whynotboth.jpg