Why are beauty standards so biased towards white people...

Why are beauty standards so biased towards white people? Mass media brainwashing people that white people are actually attractive, so much that asians are trying to look white.

In reality black people are the most attractive

true

i'll take #2

No way the first one is a woman

mass media didnt enforce preferences. whites are the universal standard of physical beauty. if you put on the miss negro pageant like 5% of the population would watch

the lightest one is a fucking bombshell holy hell.

ikr

tori hughes

Blacks are ugly. Their noses are squashed.

MUUHHHHH DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK

fuck yew britbong, but that one chick is hot

>hottest one is the whitest

Not a "beauty standard", just objective biology-derived superior attractiveness

>black people
>aryan facial features

Try harder op

you mean

SHE LOOKS LIKE FUCKING FRODO U DICK LOVIN CNT

You should see their cunts

user it is obviously because white people r t3h bestest race dontcha know?

>In reality black people are the most attractive

Those bitches are hot, but in no way represent the average black person.

The average black person is WAY uglier than the average white person.

Strong looks beautiful. All beauty cliches are display of either health or strength. Because white skin is associated with success of imperialism of Rome, Britain an all in between, whit complexion is deemed superior. Also, in melanin deficient races, white skin represented nobility, who didn't need to work and was since not tanned. If plebs spent all their time in mines, and nobility would be enjoying sun,than dark skin would be deemed beautiful.
Also, this kids, is a troll, don't feed it.

You are literally retarded.

>Falling for the white people aren't the best meme

lmao

beastiality is a sin

They all look like trannies ( I would bang).

I'd fuck Frodo. And I'd stare into his eyes while I'm doing it as well.

You're retarded

Im a pure white male and i prefer mexican women, i also dont watch television or anything like that. White and black women think they are entitled to everything and constantly bitch. Mexican women? Practically maids that are extremely beautiful and have big butts and titties.

>ywn have a 3 some with the blackest and the whitest

Go back to Somalia.

That was my first thought too lol

because the white race is objectively the most biologically attractive ?

Darkest there is the hottest. Mostly due to knowing that light is likely a crack whore or feminist.

hey you stupid nigger lover, the picture you posted is of niggers who are only attractive because of some white genes.

Bet you even the blackest one is at least a quadroon.

go suck some nigger dick, Nigel.

White women in America are very attractive. They have the best facial features and access to the best dental and skin care. As long as they're not fat (way too many are fucking fat) white American women are the best.

Other races can look pretty/sexy as well, but it's less often. Like a white NFL player or a black swimmer, it's usually less common.

White women >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

How did they get those white genes in the first place? Because white boys preferred dark meat to their own ugly cows

BTFO

Satan trips of truth. On the other hand, though, the white chick looks like she's some sort of mixed-race trash whore.

Are you retarded? Didn't some black, ugly chick win miss universe or miss whatever not too long ago?

Also no, black people are not the most attractive. The best looking of those four is the second chick. Nr 1 looks retarded and has the ass of a horse. Nr 2 looks like a black Chloe Moretz before she turned ugly. Nr 3 looks like a smug Arab. Nr 4 looks like a tranny. So even your own example of attractive black women, is shit.

I can't figure out either...

Maybe because the body is lust and the face is for love?

More like because a bunch of white coalburner skanks got with a pack of wild dindus.

>"Black people are the most attractive"
>Posts dark-skinned women with white facial features
>They're still ugly

You're a fucking idiot. People are attracted to their own race primarily. Thus in America or the UK, being majority white, will have white beauty standards. Kill yourself before you breed

>most attractive
kek

then next time don't post a pic where all 4 faces look like traps.

It susck being a mexican.

I want to fucking breed em all!

white, brown, purple, green

If its human sexy has nice ass thighs or tits.

I wanna fucking breed it

It's not media biase, it's objective beuty.
Now bin that knife ahmed.

> Niggers are good looking
> Posts half-race girls
> The best looking one is the palest one
> They're all still ugly

The one on the right looks like an Indian guy

Ranking attractiveness in this pic might just aswell be ranking in darkest->whitest

BREED

0/10

The two in the middle would get it hard.

Other two need to go back to the jungle.

While I would agree to an extent, as a black man I hate how black models are always forced to follow a certain stereotypical look like afro type hair style, lots of curls and big ass goofy hoop earrings.

Those women have masculine faces. Probably that's why.

It isn't brainwashing It is simple what nature has brought forth to us. The most attractive of pic related is she with the lightest skin tone though she has manly thighs which is another thing to bring forth disgust.

Blacks are simply rarely attractive and the ones that are, are ones who've mixed with whites. As a race they're disgusting on the eye and a burden to look upon.

That isn't brainwashing. Africans simply lost the genetic lottery. They just look disgusting.

id rather get shot than fuck a black girl

Not saying I wouldnt fuck them but:

1. Moon face with obese ass
2. Decent Niggress with small nose
3. Man jaw
4. Tranny looking motherfucker

Sage.

If you've ever been outside of the US you'll realize American girls have malformed bodies. They're either underweight or a blob of lard. No homo but the American guys have better bodies than the girls.

European girls are far better looking and much more womanly.

>you will never set foot on African soil with your colonial bros and fuck every voluptuous black girl you see

Thin or athletic black women are pretty attractive. What ruins them is the disgusting negro hair though.

would marry both tbqh fampai ;_; tfw no sweet, quirky and loyal gf

You watch media in a white country so it has white eauty standards. Try watching TV from other countries

you opinions are just like niggers...nobody wants them.

desu you dont have control on what you get a boner for so who gives a shit more nigresses for me

The left one is my waifu. Dat ass muh dik

Whiteness = Femininity
Blackness = Masculinity

>t. Cuckmany

I bet youve never seen a masculine white man in your country

>in realityyyyyy
WE WUZ Beauties

>i go to thailand to fuck kids because they're feminine

lite skinned blacks are attractive

which is exactly why 90% of black men are obsessed with white women.

>aryan facial features
stop with this maymay

ever herd of "Bitches be crazy."?

nigger proportions being pushed by whites is the most offensive thing in the media today
whites pretending asses so large their little niglets can stand on them are attractive, etc.

I don't like big lips and fat arses.

>tfw so many colors and races of T H I C C wymyns and the only thing i do is masturbate
>tfw no sweet gf to go inna woods with and forget society

God damn those things are ugly. Like bad traps

wasn't in love with big lips until i kissed a latina some years ago. jesus christ, softest kiss i've ever experienced.

These women would be an order of magnitude more attractive if they didn't all have the stereotypical negress sneer

They also feel good wrapped around your dick

I am this feel

>black
Only 1 is Black. The other 3 are Tans.

Why do you think they're so lite? Half their ancestors were probably white.

>muh opinion

>It might happen one day leaf you never know with the shillary wars
>Also AIDS
>Nigger fucker

Well, Shaniqua if you dislike our European standards than you just not move back to Africa?

#4 is a trap

I mostly like eastern european or asian girls, but some mediterranean girls are hot too. Especialy italy and spain

>How did they get those white genes in the first place?
Old South and Northern slave owners fucked female slaves. In traditional slavery, you don't let the slaves have sex till you free them and thus the only person they'd be banged by is their owner.

When slavery became serfdom in the newer regions of the South, this didn't happen anymore since the slaves had their own families.

The light skinned ones moved North before the end of the war while the darker ones, being in predominatly Black areas where plantations didn't need to be built around towns/cities, didn't mix.

Also, border areas tended to have race mixing a lot. This is why its just petty Yankee divide and conquer when Southerners fall for this ethnic nationalist shit about race mixing. People only hated it when freed slaves were looking for a family.

Not really

>lite skinned blacks are attractive
Not really. they're literally the liberal trash of the Black race.

>which is exactly why 90% of black men are obsessed with white women.
Except that's not really true. That's more something people believe when they're insecure.

SO U WAZ SAYIN

Then why is Anglo so mixed? If black women are attractive then why do black men have sex with white women? But you posted evidence to disprove your argument, after all those aren't even pure black.

Whites generally follow a K type reproductive strategy while others go for an r type strategy. As a result, high quality genes are favored by whites while others will breed with whatever they can in order to maximize the number of offspring.

*FAAAAAAAAART*

those girls only look good because of their white features though
none of them are even 80% nig

White girls are literally perfection

Id smell her farts i bet they smell lovely

She looks like a tranny version of Prince.

But user, your pic shows halfbreeds

Are they the most attractive because they possess features from birth races?

Ohhhh Sam.

*nogger detected

In reality, it's subjective. And apparently it's minority who shares your taste. Stop being butthurt over differences in taste and live with it.