Girlfriend's Day Storytime: Birds of Prey

Happy National Girlfriend's Day, Sup Forums.

According to daysoftheyear.com:

>Let us begin with what Girlfriend’s Day is – the day of the girl friend. A girl, well that definition is well and obvious for the most part. Occasional bending of that term may apply, but we all know what it means for each of us. A friend is a person whom one knows and with whom one has a bond of mutual affection.

> That doesn’t mean sexual relations, just relations. We all have relations, and a friend is one whom has a close relation with us, no matter the context, it is that relationship that details them as a friend.

>It is unclear where Girlfriend’s Day began. Some speculate it was started by a couple of different websites to bring women closer together, others speculate it was to be something akin to Valentine’s Day, but less about the gushy and mushy, more about the emotional context.

As requested by , let's read about the adventures of some of the best girl friends in comics.

Bumpin'

Thank you.

Man I should storytime Harley & Ivy too but I can't

Bump

Thanks again.

Did you/her like this run or the Simone one better?

Dunno bout Op but I liked more Dixon BoP than Simone BoP, something to do that Dixon BoP was carried by the story instead of being carried by Cheesecake like Simone BoP