twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Germany
This

flag
this

good taste

USA - mestizo
>

so far it's looking like i'm the only dude who likes big jaws...

Yeah. The girl in your pic doesn't look bad obviously but she's not a classical beauty imo.

Anglo
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh0pHvFsmng

thicc, strong jaw, and being tall usually what makes and keeps me attracted to people

i've found it doesn't really matter what race, but i've only ever seen 1 asian who was like that

also i'm like 6'0", tall for me is like 5'8+. i thought this goblin was qt until i saw her next to other women, she's a midget
>tfw drunkposting

Italy

i have saved and lost that image a few times

Gib tatar gf

1.USA
2.Half Dutch Half Chinese

I guess I might as well dump the rest of my preferences.

Why didn't you just save the image?

Eh, I'll probably cut it short. Btw add two dashes in the filename for massive pic dump.

I thought I did but I lost it. I need to label muh shit better.

Ya know, for a bunch of fucking weirdos with obsession for guns, they got some pretty decent GWG dumps and what not.

But why'd you screencap just a post with the image expanded at all?

I mean sure Sup Forums can get some pretty decent ones, but the one you don't expect it from, like /k/ and /fit/ have got so good stuff when it happens.

I forgot to get the screencap itself like the moron I am.

Anyhow, like I said, Sup Forums can introduce to you to some pretty gud shit.

Or was that Sup Forums?

Eh, does it matter?

youtube.com/watch?v=pqTcHtSSfUE

I probably shouldn't be up at 3 in the morning dumping these pics, but it feels kinda good dumping while talking about stuff on your mind.

Even if that means practically replying to yourself.

whats on your mind fellow burger

I never realized, but I practically been on every board one or another. I mean sure I rotate back to my usuals, but sometimes I hop to other boards. It's kinda fun to do that.

HOLY SHIT... Who is she!?
Please, bro.

USA - Mexican

Agatha

THE FUCK???
What next , you're going to tell me Somalian Russian mixes exist!?

The usual crap. 19 years old, in college, haven't gotten a job yet, the least Eagle Scout like Eagle Scout, getting good grades in college but have barely any friends. I'm thinking about joining a club or something.

You know how folks complain about being lonely on Sup Forums? I've become so jaded past it that being lonely is no longer on my mind. I've accepted it as a part of life and I'm not sure whether to be ashamed or accepting.

Niggatina, White
Halfu

MILFFFFF!
Quebecois though... but I'll allow it.

Canada - Oriental

Blurry picture, but you get the idea.
Super QT.

Me again.

I don't quite know, I think she might be Song Faulkner but that's just a guess.

I googled and this is the result of Italian and Somali. I'm willing to be the other exists too.

I guess I should've mention I'm also a quarter Scottish so that'd be 25% Scot, 25% Dutch, 50% Chinese.

Jesus fuck, I'm talking about myself like I'm a dog breed now. Eh, the show goes on.

>that square jaw
Disgusting

dumping still.

Thanks!

I like hotties like pic related.

Bong, whiteboi

It doesn't help I suppose that my dreams a trippy as fuck as well as nightmarish. Sometimes I experience deep pain and wake up feeling my non-existent wounds. Other times I'll wake up yelling or my parents will ask me what's the commotion. Sometimes I'll end up talking to myself and it's bad enough that it has scared my brother.

My last dream was somewhere in fuck knows India. I can't quite recall the details, but I remember the last thing that happened was being bitten on my right hand, deep. I covered the snake in a rag and held it's head after that, but the wound already had been stuck.

I still wonder if that dream had any meaning, of that snake bite had any meaning. Maybe I was just tripping balls and that's how my mind is. Sometimes I pretend it's God sending me a message I need act, yet I don't know how or why or even what.

You bastard! You are bamboozling this thread's original purpose. Go over to Handsome Men, you sick freak!

No problem friend.

I'm sorry my good sir, I should've been considerate of the others. Alas I shall finish my tangent on one last photo.

I feel as though God is telling me to do something with my life. For every sin I commit it only strengthens my resolves. When I go to Church, I used to feel as though I am a hypocrite, but I realized that Church is just meant for a house of the holy, but the hospital of the wounded and lost. I feel as though God has called me to arms, and that I must do something. I know my soul will likely cook, but if I'm gonna to cook I might as well serve holiness to those I can help.

Alright I'm done. I'll head back to my night terrors and what not, assuming I'm not image dumping still.

I like skinny girls that kind of look like dudes. I'm probably gay

You're probably alright. Skinny girls like that means you're into youthful chicks. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

>defined chin

Good taste.

Oh, one more link to tits. Not sure if the link is still good.

Nope, realized what was wrong.

I can relate. Have a good one.
What kinda clubs can you join in your college?

if you're still here, i was drinking and smoking on my porch
i have been thinking about a canadian girl for forever - she can't get over her issues and believe the things i tell her

and as an american, i believe no matter our color we are a lonely country. And you're only 19.

i read this, and you might have low-key brain chemistry psychotic issues, but mild. I am bipolar 1 and have had dreams where i become lucid and so aware of the dream, I realize its not reality

last time it happened I got down on my knees in the dream and prayed to wake up, promising to better, and i woke up, gasping for air

i need to stop being an alcoholic and do better
but you sound like your shit's worse than mine, i'm sorry

flag
both

shu.edu/student-organizations/student-organizations-a-z.cfm

At Seton Hall University, nice place, everyone’s friendly. Place isn’t too big but it’s very comfy.

Nah man, if it’s gone to drinking and what not, you have absolutely nothing to be sorry for on my part. I ignore it. They aren’t too debalitating and I’ve let it stay relatively quiet for a good while.

If you don’t mind me asking, how bad is your alcoholism? Either way, sorry about your alcoholism and bipolar. It’s good to hear that you have better control over your dreams. Well better than me anyhow.

>she can't get over her issues and believe the things i tell her
I feel like I shouldn’t prod but what’s her issues? Bless her heart too and yours as well anyhow.

all those club choices...
>ywn have the american college experience
must suck though if you have no friends or are generally introverted, no? glad you seem to be managing, mindset-wise.

1. Flag.
2. This.

>alcoholism
i had to detox last august. i haven't gone thru any serious withdrawal periods lately. i let myself drink on weekends and that works. if i really want to drink i'll buy a 6-pack or a 24oz, at worst its a hangover and anxiety the next day

>her issues
likely regular girl issues and anxiety. I also think she's smart as shit. I worry about it a little too much but she seems fine last i talked with her. we met and then both became severe alcoholics, it was kind of fucked

bump post qts

Flag. White.

Pole
Slav

Italy

Thanks Norway

France/Ethnic French
Pic related

I like Alice Eve's one green eye and one blue eye.

1. French Jew
2. I like Jewesses

This jew is best jew

You are a gentleman and a scholar desu.

I don't know who she is, but I love her tatas.

1) Swiss but born in South Africa. I'm 100% white though.

2) pic related. I have yellow fever like you can't believe.

>tfw no mutt gf to eat tacos with

Her body is also very nice.

She was pretty hot in Mentalist.

white brazilian
swarthy girls, but I also like brunettes

Yep, but for some reason I didn't even realise it was her at first sight.

Without even knowing who she is, my instinct told me she was Jewish desu.

Flag

Girl on right is outrageously pretty

Not the woman in the middle ofc

Spen
This one

This thread confirms that a 10 for one man can be a mere 6 for many others desu.

imagine banging this milky baby but ending up with a son like Ben

1. Half Dutch, half Thai
2. This Japanese woman is very pretty

US

Eh, clubs might be a good reason make friends. I tolerate the solitude, but it becomes a bit jading after awhile.

Czechia, celtic

Sounds like you got yourself pretty handled, better than I would that's for sure. Did the girl detox along with you?