Idris Elba and Jessica Chastain Cast as Geralt and Yennefer In Netflix Adaptation of 'The Witcher'

>Andrzej Sapkowski, the author of the Witcher novels and consultant of the Netflix series, said: “After months, conversations, auditions and a lot of secret-keeping, we’re excited to welcome Idris Elba as Geralt of Rivia"

>“I always knew I wanted Idris to portray this character, so we’re thrilled to have secured our number one choice. His audition for the part simply blew us all away.

>When asked about Jessica Chastain, he said “Jessica is an in-demand, funny, inspiring, super-smart force of nature and will bring loads of wit, strength and warmth to the role.

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/idris-elba-cast-as-geralt-in-netflix-witcher-series-world/

Kino

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/idris-elba-cast-as-geralt-in-netflix-witcher-series-world/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>fantasy
>gaming
>netflix
I'll pass

Ok idk about this white bitch but who tha fuck cares about Idris Elba? Nigga no one knew who the fuck you were til that Bond shit went down.

Idris Elba

kek
you know the witcher was originally a book right?

How high was Idris when he took that picture

Nobody cares.

>Implying Idris and Jess are ever going to lower themselves to that...

literally /ourboy/ right Sup Forums?

>telegraph.co.uk/tv/2017/idris-elba-cast-as-geralt-in-netflix-witcher-series-world/
8/10

checked your bs link

I sighed relief.

But I actually kind of wanted that to happen because "diversity" like that usually pisses off normie whites, which is good.

>ginger woman is yennefer
shit bait

WHEN WILL IT END

>fantasy

why do americans believe in sky wizards and magic instead of empiricism and the scientific method of inquiry?

BBC can not be stopped.

Finally a perfect casting in an era of shit

>okay we made some great books and then goofed on a terrible show, but we made some awesome games so everyone forgot
>time to make another shit show
rip every good thing ever

America put men on the moon with science.
What's Europe done aside from scare all of their best over to the colonies?
Thanks Einstein et al, btw. So gracious of your backwards asses to give them up to us.

Idris made that shitty Dark Tower adaptation and Jessica was in that evil queen spin off everyone forgot about the minute it was out. This seems right up their alley.

No. I won't watch it. Elba is a good actor, though not amazing I liked most of his performances so far, but this is political. Someone please nuke degenerate LA.

I knew the link was bullshit before I even saw it, no way a brain dead 90 iq kielbasa snoggering pole would let a NI[B][B]ER play geralt

Meh. As a Sup Forumsack I would and probably should be angry at this but I don't even like the witcher and don't really watch Netflix. I could never get into the gameplay and story of the witcher beyond the 1st level.

books no one gave a crap
>b-b-ut there european shitholes did so it means it was famous!!
fuck off, the videogame is the only reason this exist
that and wanting the Games of Throne audience

You are such a moron. Try and go to the link before you get so triggered.

>He didn't watch Luther
>He didn't watch beast of no nation
>He hasn't watch at least another dozen appearances by Elba

terrible casting

BIGdris BBCElba

>white yennifer
dropped

Why do you days keep this going? It's already confirmed to be animated. Which means we'll probably get the vidya VA's so calm down guys

The power of fake news on fools

>>He hasn't watch at least another dozen appearances by Elba
>Only a dozen
>Famous

Nobody fucking knows who Idris Elba is. He's a fucking NOBODY to the general public.

Everyone has watched the wire user literally everyone knows who he is

My stepfather, who doesn't know anything, knows who he is. He stars in a bunch of normie shows. He's a celeb, deal with it

Honestly these days who's the bigger fool, the person who believes fake news or the person spreading it with the intention of bringing attention to it and expecting any other kind of outcome. We've seen this happen enough that "I was faking it to prove a point," is as retarded as believing it in the first place. Everyone knows what's going to happen and the bullshit is just going to make the world a shittier place.

>can't handle the bantz

It's not really bantz. That's my first post in this thread. I just find it silly that people keep faking shit online and then act surprised that a bunch of tards believed it when that's been the default position of the internet for years now. You're just as big a fool as they are for thinking anything else is going to happen. People don't read articles, they read headlines. The internet going mainstream killed irony and sarcasm.