OHHH shit look out White Walkers this crazy bitch is fighting for john now. The Night King BTFO how will he ever recover

OHHH shit look out White Walkers this crazy bitch is fighting for john now. The Night King BTFO how will he ever recover

its Jon, you fucking redditor lmao

we are toking GOT from males like you HAHAHA

>Ed Sheeran

GTFO

MALES BTFO
GIRL POWER LOSERS I DONT NEED NO MAN I CAN USE MY DILDO TO ANIME CHARACTERS

my face when Sansa got absolutely destroyed

why has she not aged

This cunny kino?

We've went from mature men to little girls...

what the fuck happened?

spoilers please!

This cunny was mad when jon was eyeing alys

salsa wanted to give northern lands and castles that belonged to northmen who didnt side with the starks but jon told her that wasnt going to happen

He's exaggerating. she and Jon had a public argument about how to handle the properties in the north. Sansa wanted to take the lands away from the families that betrayed them and reward the ones who fought for them by giving the lands to them. Jon basically said that the heads of the houses that betrayed them are already dead and he doesn't want to punish their sons/families by giving away land that been theirs for generations. Sansa brings up the point that not rewarding loyalty sets a bad precedent, but Jon tells her that he's king of the north now and he's doing things his way and that's that, then he has the houses present at the meeting swear loyalty to him.

I fucking hate Game of Thrones fans so much. Can't you fags stay in your general?

>fans
Everyone is shitting on it lad.

>when she grabs his arm forcefully

I woulda punched her in the teeth.

name one male main character who isn't bitch made

Stannis our lord and savior

lichrally killed by a woman

>killed

W R O N G
R
O
N
G

You know for a young girl she is pretty frickin based

I don't know what you're all crying about

why are you people so obsessed with a cucked third rate tv show that is 90% filler

Almost all of them.

i for one welcome our bear loli overlord

They turned Euron, a actual unique character with unknown and scary powers to a LITERAL PIRATE RAMSAY are you fucking kidding

Because she's written like a character with a chip on her shoulder that shouldn't exist for someone in her situation. She talks down to other more powerful lords who've seen battle and are old enough to be her grandfathers. It's typical girl power garbage that makes zero fucking sense.

yes

this
this
this
why did they have to kill stannis off,
why!!!

but they were all cowards and shes the only one to remember da norf

why did the lannister's leave Dragonstone ungarrisoned when stannis left the fuk

>Uh Jon women can't really-
>WE OF BEAR ISLAND WILL HAVE EVERY WOMAN AND GIRL BEAR ARMS
>Okay like I'm not trying to offend anyone I'm just saying women aren't really capable frontline soldiers in a melee-
>I DO NOT REQUIRE YOUR PERMISSION
>HEAR HEAR
>YOU GO GIRL
>SMASH THE NORTHERN PATRIARCHAL NORMS

>punching a literally 10/10 Lady because she touched him

How gay are you?

kill the white man

>10/10 lady

more like a crazy bitch and also used goods

Them being cowards was illogical as well given just a few of them coming to Jon's aid would have tipped the scales in his favor versus Ramsay. Even then, Lyanna holding that shit over everyone's head is precisely the chip on the shoulder that shouldn't exist.

shes a lolibear. how else is she supposed to act around cowardly men

I would have grabbed her pussy back.

Well Jon did tell off Sansa. Also, the hound.

did they show the hound?

Watch it and find out yourself.

Like a character with a working brain instead of the girl power bullshit? She had her moment of awesome truth speaking, she's wearing out whatever welcome any of that had by becoming such a pandering character that exists for no other reason at this point.

>Sansa is not a 10/10

YASSSS

>tfw the northern women army is guarding your rear from a surprise attack from behind

She wants the D.

What a stupid cunt.

Go back to planning your murder suicide, edgelord

Zir so young and yet so stong and brave!

>i got so triggered i went on the internet and typed about it!

>90% filler
This isn't the Walking Dead.
>hur dur no ones dying in this episode, I thought GOT was famous for that durr
The show's got backstory and planning for massice battles and deaths, just have some fucking patience.

The Night King

>Jon is shorter than Sansa

I can't yet, it's too late. fuckkkk

A DUD?!

Solid 6/10 or a 7/10 pushing it.

WE

>BEAR ARMS

>how will he ever recover
by being kino in every scene