This is a 40 year old Japanese woman

>this is a 40 year old Japanese woman

Why do Asians seem to not age until they hit 60 then all of a sudden turn into shriveled up hobbits?

How can white women compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijzkti
bbc.com/future/story/20120529-does-darker-skin-not-wrinkle
a.pomf.cat/abjhze.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genetics, and tons of makeup and then giving up around that age, hence the "sudden" transformation.

Humidity, diet, genes and effort

If you keep adding enough make up the ugliest woman could look fuckable, that is if the person putting the makeup is good. Maybe after 60 they just don't give a shit about looking good after 60

Go get a plastic surgery when you hit 38 and that can extend your youth for about a decade and a half more at the very least

SOURCE NOW

S-s-s-sauce?

She looks half and half

Plastic surgery

Plant based diet.

Whiteys on pol
I know some of you are balding or starting to at an early age

but the cure to your genetic balding is to find a QT AZN and MILK your seed inside her

you will produce Hapa sons who will not bald and introduce lactose tolerance to their asian side

Eurasians are the master race

We all look the same so you can't tell the 40 year old from the 20 year olds.

We are the high elves.

Oh you guys

THIS IS NOT OKAY
DELET
ASIAN MEN ARE FOR KEKING

It takes a lot of time on the slot machines and sweatshops to turn them into hunchbacks

She's obviously had a lot of plastic surgery, she can't even smile properly anymore.

Delete my picture plx

>tfw live in Vladivostok
>tons of Chineese and Jap girls in the city
>Japan in Chine closer than the capital
Hey, I have a chance

japanese people don't know how to smile in the first place senpai

Is this you?

Good for me, i don't smile at all.

I found the girl

javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlijzkti

Make-up can make any woman look decent at any age. I mean look at Hillary, isn't she over 70 and she still looks presentable.

dawg shes literally getting makeup applied in the video

God's work ausie

Thanks been looking for this

Cheers, cobber.

What's wrong with that guy's eyes? Does he have Down's syndrome or something?

Asians are fucking ugly, also that woman is obviously 40 with tons of makeup on

Fucking beta males , go outside

Thx

This thread is shit by the way OP, good bye

ID?

Im ok with this.

They have pretty good genetics, but font forget that most of them have crooked as fuck legs

cosmetics, plastic surgeries and healthy lifestyle can do wonders.

Neotenization is most apparent in Mongoloid and Negroid populations.
Also explains the popular adage "black don't crack."

She is if her name is anything to go by
>Asakura Abigail Hinako
Explains her whitey nose

Blacks have thicker skin so it takes alot of aging until their wrinkles become visible.

Not bad, but I think I'd still go for Kim Guilfoyle when it comes to older women who bathe in virgin blood

BONGO DETECTED

They consume 50 times the amount of iodine that the average ameriburger does

She is literally putting makeup on in that video.

bbc.com/future/story/20120529-does-darker-skin-not-wrinkle

This happens to every old person. My Italian grandparents are several cms shorter compared to when they were younger.

Do Asian men prefer to date Asian women or white women?

We know that they can't get white women and settle for fellow Asians, but do they secretly desire to be with whites more?

It's interesting, it's not just their appearance that changes. Older women here tend to stop washing and start behaving terribly, it's disgusting. I think the reason is the whole filial piety thing, old people don't think they need to act well to earn respect they just get it by default.

no way, white women don't know how to be cute

>tfw lactose intolerant hapa.

Asian women are almost always redpilled, not sure why you would want a smelly feminist whitey over that

asian men likes hot qt whites
only chad asian changs can score

the rest of the aznmasculinity video gamer dork tier fantasize until they hit the gym and bulk, otherwise they will pair up with a butterfaced white koreaboo or a emo/goth/weeaboo

desu a lot of my asian friends are dating the qt mestizo latinas (more white mix)

pic related tho. loser azn (notice his gay anime hair) with butterface white

Did you watch your own webm? Makeup you nigger

Jokes on you, I'm hapa and balding.
>Mom is pure asian
>Has 20/20 vision
>My dad is pure white
>Has shit vision
>I have shit vision
>Neither of them are balding but I am
t-thanks, pops

>Why do Asians seem to not age until they AGE then all of a sudden turn into shriveled up hobbits?

Stop being canadian

ftfy

You can find examples like these in most races some people are attractive, and some age in unique ways.

I desire white women to give the succ

Tropical Island humidity is good for the skin. Cloudiness is also good.

Two skin aging factors: UV light & dry air, especially during winter (cold air can't carry moisture).

Seriously, my hands start looking +10 years older in winter.

No. White women are loud, annoying, absent minded and arrogant

>t. Haafu with extremely strong feelings about my mixed ancestory

gym bulk and enjoy the infinite pussy its easy lmao

you can archieve a solid Jason statham so if you are not getting laid its all your fault not your father's one

you would have to be half retarded and the rest naive to believe no plastic surgery is involved.
japs don't look like that.

Because she's obviously done some surgeries and wears a TON of make up?

White women give the best succ

> White women
With a black girl myself, nice to know my wife's skin won't look like Clint Eastwoods when she hits 35.
> InB4 Racial shit
Enjoy your dried up hags along half your shit. Showed me.

>bestiality

I mean, sure, enjoy yourself bud

Nothing is more beast like than taking half Tue shit from the father of your children.
White women are basically pit vipers.

You sure about that?
a.pomf.cat/abjhze.webm

I am 38 and thinking about it. Pic related, it's me from last night when I was plugging Molly.

>hurr she only looks good with makeup
THAT'S WHY MEN INVENTED MAKEUP YOU FUCKING RETARDS.
"NATURAL" WOMEN LOOK LIKE SHIT. MAKEUP MAKES THEM PRETTY.

>38

Time to rope it user

>Posting a selfie
>On Sup Forums
What are you, fucking retarded?

Don't shit on him, he's doing god's work bleaching her. He's taking the hit for us.

Fucking delete this, you moron. You know where you are?

Shit son, every day above ground is a good one.
Prob, I have been up all night plugging g ecstasy and adderall and taking pills anally always fucks me up hard.

who is this
i need to masturbate

Not when you're a hideous drug addict banging a nigger

Dunno, saved from a thread on Sup Forums a while ago

You're an overweight Theon.

>going on Sup Forums
>ever

>Why do Asians seem to not age until they hit 60
What are you talking about? The woman in that video is clearly in her 40's. Just because she's wearing a ton of makeup and has obviously had multiple surgeries doesn't mean she's ageless. Try harder ping ling

some Japanese women look like shit at 30 and some look great without makeup at 40
Genetics, nutrition, lifestyle, lots of different factors really.

It's a good place to practice my shitposting skills and talk about Trump (not counting pol, obviously)

>strange bean shaped face
>heavy make up
>probably has a shit tier looking body
no thanks

have you ever seen average asian girl?
they do not look like that

Look r/asianmasculanity. We don't hate you. So please stop posting. East asians have the highest avarge IQ of 105. You can create cultures like the europeans. WE DON'T HATE YOU. Germans allied the jaoanese in the second world war with reason. You were the first to use black powder.
WE
DON'T
HATE
YOU

I know a hapa dude who went bald at like 20 so your eugenics theory might need a little more work

Shit I would kill myself if I started to bald.
Bad enough being a pussy ass tiny Asian lil dick but Fuck To go bald on top of it? Why not shoot up a mall?

>How can white women compete?
they cant.

white women turn into disgusting hags at 20 years old, while asian women stay perfect into their 50's.

white women literally cant compete

True. When I visit Japan I spend more time than I like to admit staring at people because something about their appearance is rather odd, like the fucking crooked legs thing. Teeth are another mystery to me. Weirder teeth than brits over there.

I mean, her face seems to be more plastic than skin at this point.
Coming from a country that specializes in adding garbage to yer face really ruins this thread for me

Being Australia he obviously has seen the hordes upon hordes of the subhuman yellow scum.

He's probably just a stupid Asian beta retard who tries to convince himself that Asian women are somewhat decent to cope with the fact that Aussie girls detest his gook ass

>Mom is pure asian
>My dad is pure white
>Has shit vision
Here lies the problem

>ziphead butthurt over japs

nothing to see here

I'm actually white, 6'3", well built, good bone structure, blue eyes and brown hair. Have no problem getting white girls.
The projection is strong with this one