Is he right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WhKt_CkXD0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>unironically says this and then makes TDKR

who got to him?

>to it's roots
He is simply to intelligent.

Why would you watch tv at all, user? It's all garbage anyway, why even have this board?

This.

Christopher Nolan is an entry-level pleb director and an unimaginative hack.

don't forget Prestige, Inception and Interstellar.

The Prestige is good. Inception and Interstellar can suck my gay dick.

and Memento
I haven't watched Insomnia.
also
youtube.com/watch?v=-WhKt_CkXD0

Yes

Interstellar is a pleb filter. If someone thought it was "boring" or "too slow" you know they're a fucking plebian.

I'm not a film enthusiast but he's right about modern cinema being whored out, almost everything in pop culture is and if its not it will be if its lucrative enough.

Haven't seen it, so I wouldn't know.
Prestige is okay at best, suffers from the same shit Nolan does in his every movie, dumbs it down considerably, because he doesn't trust his audience
Interstellar is just wannabe 2001 and fails flats on it's ass in doing so.

What's not to like about Inception? It's one of my favorites. And yes I've seen your indie arthouse niche movie that transcends your television screen and reaches deep in your butthole

Interstellars last half hour is fucking bullshit

it was a masterpiece up to that shit ending

>pleb filter
You're right about that user. I've never met anyone that liked Interstellar that wasn't a massive pleb.

im so patrician that i have no desire to see it in the first place even though i am a christopher nolan fan otherwise

How about characters whom are devoid of personality and are walking expositions, visuals with whom Nolan played too safe for comfort and how he turned an interesting premise with unlimited options into a generic action flick? But do tell what's so great about it.

he made TDK the way he did because even an auteur like Nolan is beholden to his creditors/producers.
Nolan just has a lot of loyality for a hired director.

You just have to realize that all the blockbusters he did were part of his plan to finance his artistry

It's executed well. The movie is extremely entertaining and thought provoking, the action scenes are of good quality, and it provides an eloquent simplicity to a multilayered, convoluted plot.

And you said yourself, an interesting premise.

I'd say it's a good movie. Is it the best of all time? no, but there's a lot of fun to be had with Inception.

I giggled

interesting premise means shit if it's execution is bad.
>extremely entertaining
Nope
>thought provoking
prove it
>eloquent simplicity to a multilayered, convoluted plot
No, it just dumbs it down for retards to get it, so they can pretend how smart they are for it.

That is how it always fucking was, movies are fun popcorn flicks.

If you want to find some sort of meaning to movies there is that too. Even then, it is all subjective. It all depends on anyone's personal opinions so who the fuck cares.

how do you be so jaded to call Interstellar shit and yet at the same time post on Sup Forums which is 90% capeshit threads

>90%
[citation needed]
Arrival was better anyway

>Making something complex simple is bad
???

What if I thought it was unwatchable dogshit but not exceptionally badly paced?