What are your thoughts on white men race-mixing?

What are your thoughts on white men race-mixing?

Are they as degenerate as white women that do the same?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wssjKiZxVqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A black queen needs a king that can treat her right and make that pussy moan.

Had white girlfriends in the past and they all cheated on me, now since I have a black gf, she is loyal as can be.

racemixing is fine without mass immigration from 3rd world shitholes

>tfw no qt hispanic fiance w/ traditional roman catholic family values

>tfw black wife

Feels good man. Gonna raise some intelligent, responsible kids.

race mixing is fine with any race except blacks

It's not fine with abos, indians, mestizos, blacks, or arabs unless you want a dumb kid with an IQ of 85 or less.

well if you gotta mix do it with someone as hot as Michael Caines wife

Absolutely as shitty. Why would it be any better. Same degenerate half like children spewing from these idiots.

no its not, white race should be kept as pure as possible

This. Only mass immigration makes a farce of tolerance

its just as bad, you should make white kids, preserving the white race is the most important thing

so basically whites can only race mix whites. i agree

White seed can be wasted and improve the savages
White eggs cant be wasted on savages

>P-PRESERVE MUH WHITE RACE
Soon you will figure out that white women want black men, and that black women want a man that can respect them and treat them right.

White men going to countries like the Thailand or Philippines to Whiten their genepool is a good thing.

Considering that white women only want black men now, there's not a lot of choice.

>Are they as degenerate as white women that do the same?

No

Worse, because there's little/no promotion in comparison to the promotion white women see.

western wymyn btfo by (((feminism))), so shagging yellow bitches is alright!

Racemixing is fine as long as white women don't do it

Yesterday I was on the bus downtown in Swedens number 1 shithole Malmö. As I was adjusting my headphones I heard two girls, couldn't have been older than 12-14, talking about South Park.

Good, I thought, as SP is pretty politcally incorrect, and it might get them to question this pathetic excuse of a country. But alas, how wrong I was.

SP was, in the words of one of them, "extremely problematic". Bear in mind, 12-14 year old girls. Both were swedish, blonde and blue/green eyed.

This is the state of most of the women in this country. I say most, because there is always exceptions. Things are "problematic", not fun, as I used to think when I was a kid. Don't even get me started on the fucking women at my university.

My gf is born in Sweden, but her parents are foreigners. She is the most traditional woman I've ever met, and she has great morals and views regarding politics and immigration. Her parents are mostly the same. She is university educated and very bright. Somehow she has withstood the wave of cultural-relativism and feminism that has washed over my generation, and for that I'm very grateful. Oh, and she hates Hillary, so burgers relate please.

I will never blame anyone in Sweden for racemixing, if I find them in the same position as I was, five years ago, desperately looking for someone to share my life with, but not willing to settle for a literal retard leftist.

Ethnic-mixing? Ok with it

Race-mixing? Not ok

any sort of mixing is going to create distress, especially if it's a boy

How dare they mix my cocaine with heroin!

Where's the data for hispanics and whites?
fucking racists

:)

Good black women are loyal as fuck

Sexist

As long as a find a cute, quirky and loyal waifu all races are good.

Sup Forumsfront autists can suck a cock

>What are your thoughts on white men race-mixing?

Absolutely condemn it.

The aryan 'seed' is the most precious Jewel on present earth. The preservation of aryan lineages must be the utmost importance of the White Race in the coming chaos that will ensue when the hordes of Islamic and semitic scum will start to openly construct grotesque minarets , synagogues and mosques.

Study all the religious myths: From the Viking Ragnarök to the Indian myths: Powers of Darkness (Black) versus the Powers of Good (White) clash in the coming battle and only the victorious Aryan God Kings and their lineage shall inherit the Earth and new Atlantis (The Golden Age) shall reign

Believing an image with numbers posted on Sup Forums

Yes they're just as degenerate.

They're still bringing weird mutts into the world but it's more likely they'll raise their kids well.

Elliot Rodger is an obvious warning to us all x

Bullshit

Lay off the acid there buddy, reaching literal meme tier shit

Also bring guys like this into the world

Please get in a war that destroys most of your country. It is the only way to redpill them.

I'm too lazy to Google the filename. He looks cool as fuck, what does he do?

It looks like he lives in a castle and tells men that they are miserable little piles of secrets.

Swede/Jap model

When a White man race mixes, the kid comes out looking White. But when a woman does it, the kid looks dark.

It's basically saying you betray your own race, nation for current state of horny, then later on when lust is gone he will pretend to fix the marriage, unlike black man, who will run away, maybe also because he wants black children, but white will stay anyway. So what we dealing here is product of irrational thinking, carelessness, not giving a fuck about anything. So of course that means Africa will take over and then white privilege and attractivness will fade away. Now he's boss, because he gave color woman his presence, but how long will it last?

I'm thinking of race-mixing myself. Swedish women sucks hardcore.

Don't

what are the sources for this?

Question for Asian men: give a choice, would you prefer a white gf/wife or an Asian gf/wife?

He's smoking a black and mild so he's already well on his way to niggerdom

how about picking a SMART person of another race.
while i dont think their average iq is so small but even if it is there must be someone with an iq over 95 .. i guess..

I have lost total intrest in swedish women

those whitey are not going to impregnate white women.. dear kraut

Race-mixing in the time this picture was taken (early 70's), was a no-go in England. People, especially in the North, would give you the cold shoulder, despite it "being hip".

>Soon you will figure out that white women want black men, and that black women want a man that can respect them and treat them right.
no they do not want black men. white europeans usually crave for western white males.. well anglos, frenchies, krauts and scandos .. they want something else because they know their men are cucks

The same thread over & over again
Fkn shill

> Soon you will figure out that white women

Only in your cuck fantasy

I think that race mixing itself isn't degenerate.
The thing is setting for the lowest common denominator, black thugs who barely can writte ande black sluts that can't keep their clothes on are a big no no.
That's degeneracy for me, destroying your life with people that are worth nothing just for the sake of sexual pleasure becaause they have "big dicks" and "big asses"

And this actually goes for white, hispanic and asian people too, never date rednecks and trailer trash, never date lazy spics and crazy latinas, never date autistic repressed asians.

>has the hottest women on heart
> complains about swedish females

dear god guys are never happy

>I think that race mixing itself isn't degenerate.
>flag

It's time to BLANDA OPP

we wuz conquering pussi n shieet my kang.

your flag doesnt surprise me AT ALL

u talkin shit about moi people cunt!

yeah swedish women are so good its not like they are total sluts from age 13 brah ;D ^^

mixed race here, better than every white person I've ever met.

Race mixing is not a problem. The problem is humans are retarded as a general basic, and so scientifically illiterate whites have somehow convinced themselves they're special. Even when they work at a mcdonalds in the cash register.

>yeah swedish women are so good its not like they are total sluts from age 13 brah ;D ^^
THERE ARE PLENTY OF SWEDISH girls who are not SLUTS.
how come i know them and you dont?

Black women know they are not that much worth so thats why if they ever manage to snag a white man they hold on to them for dear fucking life.

That guy is a cuck, would never racemix, I Want beautiful aryan kids and most red-pilled sane swedes think so too

If you like a person the "race" doesn't matter.

When one does it, he's cool, then Indians take over Britain and it isn't so cool any longer. So what does that teaches us? There should be limits to everything. Exceptions should be exceptions, not general rule.

Daily reminder that if you want to abandon your own blood instead of fighting to fix it, you are a degenerate race-mixer.
Only white children, no abominations. How the fuck is this thread getting the response it's getting, are there that many anime faggots who have yellow fever?

people are attracted to certain features, colors etc so it matters.

lol trust me, theres no good swedish girls, and if I find one good swedish girl some day i will give you 500$ to you.

Du vill alltså ha en tjej som åker epa, dricker folk öl och ridigt kuk sedan hon var 13? Det är de enda svenska tjejer som är rödpillrade

flag checks out but honestly "liking" someone is just your brain chemicals telling you to breed with someone its far better to be selective and pick someone from your own race with good genetics to secure your genetic lineage than "liking" someone

My leaf!

>not wanting your kid to look like you
SAD!

Stämmer delvis men inte helt, finns flera tjejer med högre utbildning som är red-pillrade, om inte annat får man göra det själv, tro mig fler och fler brudar börjar vakna upp.

I'm half german half potato nigger marrying a Serbian. Are we racemixing, Sup Forums?

i knwo good swedish girls , trust me :P
dont lose your hope

Only race mixing with Asians is acceptable.

The only people that do it are fat, ugly fucks that can't get a girlfriend any other way. It's on par with fucking a tranny. It's basically admitting giving up on trying.

But it was women that cuck them. They wanted men in touch with their emotions and when they got them they cuck them. Who the fuck understand this sluts?

Yes.

What a dumb question.

Yeah but personality is as important, I would rather marry a 6/10 cute and soft black woman than a 10/10 blonde stupid gross bitch.

>Black
>intelligent kids, responsible kids

>But it was women that cuck them. They wanted men in touch with their emotions and when they got them they cuck them. Who the fuck understand this sluts?
mine was only an attempt to troll.
i dont think most of the women there want foreigners.

sure but i guess for most people appearence is as important as personality

i guess obama is a retard despite being a successful man...

ill racemix ur family if you keep making those threads

These.
Also
Men just plant a seed. It's completely irrelevant whom they plant it into; Sperm - unlike wombs - is extremely cheap to come by and therefore it's not an issue from any defensible perspective.

spread the schoz!!

>what is regression to the mean
ayy hol up

youtube.com/watch?v=wssjKiZxVqg pure white is not always good thing

Yeah. Destroying the middle east is successful. Kill yourself, Redditor.

This is the reason white women run off and fuck other races, you too busy fucking the other races. You are such a hypocrite.

>White women fucks black guy, causes black kids who will go on to spread blacks.
>White guy fucks black women, white kids who go on to spread whites.
And so on.
You're basically cleansing the nigger out of them.

>my yellow fever is a good thing

kys

yea and if you have white children or not you'll never live to see it, so might as well kys

It doesn't work that way, tard. You're probably one of the Spics who thinks he's White.

Explain. Why would a white man and black woman produce a more white child than black man white woman?

>trying to justify my yellow fever via blaming feminists

oh germany, maybe get your gas chambers up and running again and put yourself in there.