/got/ general

dabid pls

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/point/253758/clapping-college-newest-sexist-and-ableist-hate-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=rRAcOTJIKvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azor Jon

previous

here's the template

>sweetautist
>radmure
what other important characters will literally never be mentioned ever again?

GIVE ME YOUR POO POO PEE PEE NOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

ME WANTY POO PEE IN MY MOUTHIEEEEEEEE POO POO PEEBRAPPPPPPPPPP

today's was by far the worst, least interesting game of thrones episode and the cheap ugly ginger cameo sealed the deal.

ASS CREAM OVER HERE

THIS is the "big" bad guy?!

Fucking on season fags in charge of backlinking

why was sam cleaning the fucking shitpots instead of studying

don't they have servants for that menial shit? why wouldn't the maesters in training be focusing on things that actually matter instead of serving fucking food

The Cersei thing was fucking ridiculous. Sansa "learned" from that dumb bitch? She fucks up shit so goddamn badly at every turn, is she supposed to be a model of "feminine wiles" or something now? Or was this just foreshadowing for Sansa to fuck the shit out of John because Cersei did incest too?

>turn George's subtext of the struggles of women in a feudal society into full on ridiculous power fantasy featuring Ed Sheeran
How is GURM feeling right now?

if leaks are real i will kill myself irl

Not a great Varys episode, quite honestly.

where is zombie hodor?

lmao here's your new forced got meme hehe ebin! ;) its not a got episode without a 9gag meme aint that rite boys? ;)

>there are people autistic enough to care about backlinking in threads as godawful as these

Preston.

>it's a fanservice episode

he's an apprentice

apprentice's literally do the shit work

POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO POO

>*Looks at the camera*
>Here's a new one

What did he mean by this?

>Two strong tall women
>Sneering disdainfully at the short man
>Sansa chuckling to herself at the sad man that wants to fuck her even though he literally saved her life and made her a Queen
>Featuring Ed Sheeran with his latest hit!

They're not even being subtle are they?

This post is dedicated to Jon Aegon Targaryen, The White Wolf and the Prince that was promised. Azor Ahai reborn, wielder of the sword of prophecy: Lightbringer. King of the North. Husband to the Mother of Dragons and Dragonrider of Rhaegal.

thanks friendo

>man says something stupid just so 10 year old girl and rebuke him
Nice D&D.

>tfw the leaks I typed up in 15 minutes a month ago and tossed in pastebin are the ones that people are autistically spamming in every thread
>tfw I fucked up the ordering because I put shit where I thought it made the most sense
I need to fix this

He's not going to be happy.

*can

Do you think Podrick and Brienne fucked? Tormund seemed to hint as much

>tfw after this season, it's our last "off-season" ever /got/ ;__;

im not going to bother with the rest of this trash show. enjoy got gen. literally the only scenes i enjoyed were sam's and rory's.

>Nothing happens: the GoT season

well

I need a webm of the Sam poopoopeepee montage.

she wouldn't act like such a cunt to him if she had gotten a dicking from him, him especially

how is Dany feeding her army and dragons these days?

Just watched the episode this morning.

Jesus christ its so shit.

With the food they have stored in the long voyage from the ships? You fucking retard?

>dabid I put the poo poo scene in

LITTLEFINGER GETS OFFED BY ARYA SHITSTAIN

I AM DONE

1st for the Night King killing everyone in Westeros and thus saving the show

every human who dies is a victory

You should have predicted this when they said it would be 7 episodes long.

It was obviously a bridge season for the final.

Is it me or is the Northern storyline the only interesting one?

Lembas bread

Brienne would've been completely hooked onto Podrick's mega cock if they fucked, he's cannonicaly the best fuck in the series

with sheer force of feminism, diversity, tolerance and body positivity

It ain't just you, m8.

But it will last two years, user. Two glorious years of winter.

2 more stacks and shop kits head on

>fart jokes
>celebrity cameos
>little girl power fantasy

I thought he was supposed to be the smartest person in the show next to baldy. He gets killed off that easily.

Once again a season premiere full of fucking nothing.

>prequel series
>Robert's Rebellion.

Why did Stannis turn into lava

It's begun.
Young champions, I was once like you.
You have come to this place seeking to bring judgement upon the frozen.
You will venture deep into the lands of always winter.
You will see wonders beyond imagining.
But, be warned. The land itself will rise up against you.
Long forgotten terrors will smother your courage.
Sacrifice everything as the final darkness falls...
In the end, all that awaits you is death.
Only then will you understand -
you've been following in my footsteps all along.
So come then, you champions! Come in all your power and glory!
For in the final hour, all must serve the one...true...king...

arya poisoning them wasn't that bad it just had garbage dialogue. it would have been much worse if the wine wasn't poisoned and she took off walder's face and just zipped around stabbing them to death

uhm, what about Sam's feces cleaning storyline?

Stop asking question

What are the main locations we haven't seen in the show yet? Highgarden, Casterly Rock, prime Valyria?

>concerned grandfather doesn't want his beloved girl fighting undead monsters
>OMFG YOU SEXIST BIGOT

>it's a 2 people talk in a throne room episode
>it's a person with camouflage powers walks around undisguised episode
>it's a "forbidden library" episode
>it's a normie celebrity episode

That bar needed some wildfire under it. Cut that city's hipster population down significantly.

what is the procedure for the whole face off thing supposed to be?

What does "shall we begin" even mean from an in universe standpoint?

Presumably they discussed strategy on the ship already. No battle is about to begin, so why exactly say "shall we begin"?

Begin what exactly? How about beginning clean up and securing the area? But she's holding a piece, as if she's going to "begin strategizing". Before they even clean the castle up when they had an eternity to strategize on the boatride?

Fuck this fanservice bullshit last scene has like 5 things that make no logical sense in it alone. Yet I'm sure the writers thought it was BADASS.

Reminder that Lannies have always been good boys and were not acting out of character in this episode

Someone is actually snapping. Jesus christ

this isn't some anime

>bran was supposed to have the cold open scene

At least Sandor is still relatively well written. Brotherhood shit was actually good.

maybe they had the full plan ready to go and she was literally asking if they should begin.

I think she meant "begin" as in START THE FUCKING SEASON AFTER LITERALLY NOTHING HAPPENED IN EPISODE 1

>Dany
>Ever thinking more than 5 minutes ahead

Pick one.

>white people cheering at brown people being burned alive

/ourguys/

Clapping is racist or some shit

>she's unironically wearing a "make donald drumpf again" hat too

the whole thing has been fan service and pandering anchored around set piece events for quite a while now

>Brown guy rapes his wife on their wedding night
>women are silent

>White guy rapes his wife on their wedding night
>OMG dropped never watching the show again!

giv daenerys mother

>POO POO PEE PEE HAND OVER YOUR SHARTIES, SAM NEEDS HIS FOODIES *BRAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*

What do you respond?

it was pretty shit because if you listen to the audio taking off the mask is suppose to be some big reveal. did D&D forget they showed his death on screen?

Why am I attracted to chunky, glasses, hipster girl?

Was dany always this stupid?

Frères sans Frontières is always good.

is this what outside looks like now?

I don't believe you. She's gotta just be mentally challenged

>Dany: Shall we begin?
>everyone just sort of looks at her in silence for 10 seconds before a "I suppose so" is chimed in, followed by everyone just sort of looking at each other.

frontpagemag.com/point/253758/clapping-college-newest-sexist-and-ableist-hate-daniel-greenfield

compare it to this scene, this was an actual good scene that felt impactful on her character

what did the frey poisning accomplish, what was interesting about it, nothing it was just boring, i don't get it, what happened
youtube.com/watch?v=rRAcOTJIKvA

>Dany calls upon ser Twenty Goodmen to preemptively clear dragonston.

Quite impressed actually desu.

this show is written for normies.
Enough so that my room mate "called" the reveal right before as if it was a huge mystery.
He also asked "whos that" when Walder appeared at first (and he's seen every episode). He literally didn't know who anyone was or their names beyond the main-main characters.

I miss Robb so damn much

if only

were those lannister soldiers arya ran into?