Why aren't you watching the based deerman?

Why aren't you watching the based deerman?
He is descending into the madness just as Molyneux.
He just had the IQ - race talk a few weeks ago and currently is bashing a nigger gibsmedat reparations site.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCMIj-wEiKIcGAcLoBO2ciQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xF4JLvyR9VE
youtube.com/watch?v=_JmO-Uhj61U
youtube.com/watch?v=cE9VGFX7Tjc
youtube.com/watch?v=8u0Lmp_jHw8
youtube.com/watch?v=HIU6j7no-1o
youtube.com/watch?v=9yVJEoglgB8
youtube.com/watch?v=cX_L3DdElcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why does Eastern bloc obsess about SJW shit?

don't like the sound of his voice

Furshit.

All twitter, youtube and general e-celeb posts should be instant and perma ban. Go advertise somewhere else nigger.

>Furry
>Redpilled

Furries are constructed entirely around the same precepts as your standard SJW; Snowflakeism, Metooism, Feelings.

>furry

I like his stuff, but honestly he seems very pseudo-intellectual, and a lot of his videos just boil down into him reading sheets of statistics, which just bores me.

He had the race talk? When? Link?

He's not white so it'll be interesting to hear his take.

This

I'm sick of seeing all these pseudo intellectual literal who's on YouTube who think they're so smart

>He's not white
proofs

Also, to add to this, Feminism is the lowest hanging fruit to pick on.

He should try addressing the Alt-right instead now, as Sargon of Akkad did-to his credit-with the Millennial Woes debate.

I personally think Woes mopped the floor with Sargon, but it was interesting nonetheless.

He said it himself in one of his videos.

He said "You're assuming I'm white" and then laughed.

Exept molyneux is not mad. He doesnt stick to one veiwpoint all the time, he just informs. And a good source at that

>this furry logo
>based

what?

He never says he's a furry.

>that boring voice regurgitating statistics for half hour videos
Who could watch this shit?

I agree. It's painful. Some of his older stuff is good, though.

I cant deal with these smug ass faggots anymore who just started paying attention

>disliking statistics
summer is certainly here

He has a deviant art tier avatar
It doesn't matter if he's furry or not
The furry avatar drives people away
Also the pun is stupid

>He just had the IQ - race talk a few weeks ago

Why would I care about some autistic youtuber spreading junk science?

It's not that we dislike the statistics themselves, it's that he does nothing to keep me entertained.

If I wanted to just read statistics for thirty minutes I'd open up a statistics textbook.

Isn't he some kind of Kebab or Pooinloo himself? I remember him doing a really fake Sargon tier laugh, when he was accused of being white.
He also sounds kind of Indian.

>junk science

Except we do know that different races have different IQs on average.

nigger if i want statistics ill get them myself not listen to some furry faggot read them to me

Molyneux, while he does read statistics too, at least tries to keep the audience entertained by cracking jokes about the subject matter, and actually expands on what he's reading in his own words.

>be pol
>litterly weebs
>disregard everything furry as "autism"

he works in the field so has access to papers that laymen don't

At least they're doing something other than jerking off to anime you stupid faggot.

And we don't know that those differences are based on genetics.

>weebs
>comparable to furrys

who?

>litterly
Did you mean literally?
If so, never use that word. It makes you sound like a millenial.

Literally who?

I haven't watched him in a long while. Last week or so I decided to have a look at a video where he talked about a fetish, ageplay, calling it fucked up, then proceeded to talk about a clearly mentally ill guy who threatened his family to the point of having a restraining order put on him, then proceeded to live as a 6-year old girl of another couple, including interacting with their real 8-year old granddaughter.

The comments called him out on kinkshaming for comparing the kink to the mentally ill person, and he started flipflopping hard.

I'm not saying he was right or wrong about calling it fucked up, but the flipflopping is unforgivable.

Alt-right youtuber. He takes news(and 'not-news', like reality tv-tier tabloid news or other youtubers) and gives his opinions on them

I dont like furries

?? channel link ??

youtube.com/channel/UCMIj-wEiKIcGAcLoBO2ciQQ

>Alt-right

Nigga, you serious?

He's a Classical Liberal (basically a Libertarian), not Alt-right.

his ideal is something like a technocracy, he spoke about it in a stream with Stardusk

besides the furry part

i always thought this was cool as fuck. If you knew where all the muscles went it could be very realistic.

he isnt a furry. It is what his channel name sounds like phonetically. TLDR - Teal Deer

So just another cringe worthy YouTube commentator

Waiting for someone to actually realize this

youtube.com/watch?v=xF4JLvyR9VE
youtube.com/watch?v=_JmO-Uhj61U
youtube.com/watch?v=cE9VGFX7Tjc
youtube.com/watch?v=8u0Lmp_jHw8
youtube.com/watch?v=HIU6j7no-1o

...that's not a real skeleton, right?

Also some more:
youtube.com/watch?v=9yVJEoglgB8
youtube.com/watch?v=cX_L3DdElcU