TURN
ALL
RAPIST
DICKS
INTO
SCRAP

T A R D I S

YAAAAAAS

Reminder that Big Finish continues to sell whatever shit they can with the new license.

bigfinish.com/releases/v/tales-from-new-earth-1683?range=18

Don't you think she looks tired?

if dubs moffat dies in christmas special

>He missed out on seeing Mel Gibson and Danny Glover in the Lethal Weapon series
>He missed out on seeing Sam Raimi's Spiderman in the cinema
>He missed out on 90's alternative rock music
>He missed out on playing a PS1, N64, PS2

>All he has ever known is shitty pop music playing on the radio 24/7
>Shitty youtube black people twerking
>Bad movie remakes
>The 13th doctor is his introduction to Doctor Who

I had some hopes after S10 seemed to be the lowest point nuWho can go.

Now? It's probably going to reach an even lower point now...
Fuck this shit.

alright fellas who were dissapointed lets compile a list of things that might make us be okay with jodie ill start

>keeping the nothern accent
>dying her hair red
>acknowledging something other than her gender as the weird thing in the regen
>a really well written companion

Calm down people, the show won't get cancelled anytime soon.

Ok bye

>*AUTISTIC SCREECHING ABOUT THE ELECTION*

How fucking long can they possibly keep this shit up?

Okay so the Doctor is the only fictional role model period? For boys and girls? What the fuck else do you want for little kids? What makes the Doctor any better a role model then some capeshit? I looked up to real people when I was a kid. Like what most people have done for all of time.

Remember when black people used to make rock music?
youtube.com/watch?v=cJMeTmdfNWk

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED??

The only thing black people contribute to music now is having fat ass girls twerking while they rap about money and sex over awful electronic beats.

JODIEBROS ASSEMBLE

Sorry to burst your bubble lads. But things aren't looking good for the show at all.

We need to look at a few things here. The BBC thinks this is marvelous progressive move. But Marvelous Progressive moves don't guarantee you ratings, just praise from a certain section of people.

This is going to backfire. The minority who religiously support a female Doctor are not enough in number to keep the ratings steady. Capaldi's last series already had a huge ratings drop of another few million from series 9. Now think how many more fans have dropped the show because of a female Doctor. The show's ratings will be non existent. The show is on death's doorstep. And before you have a go. I'm not against Jodie, just being realistic and saying the truth nobody wants to hear. The show is finished and maybe it's time, maybe it deserves to sleep for another few years.

JODIE BRODIES ASSEMBLE

RECORD LOW RATINGS

>Episode 1: The Vagina Fluids of Mars
>Episode 2: Neo Nazis of London
>Episode 3: The White Male Dilemma
>Episode 4: Dildos in the TARDIS
>Episode 5: The Camel-toe of Doom
>Episode 6: A Full Circlejerk of the Neckbeards
>Episode 7: Genesis of the Semen Demon
>Episode 8: Big Black Dick In Little White Town
>Episode 9: The Lair of the Cunt Trap
>Episode 10: Visions of Bondage
>Episode 11: A New Period
>Episode 12: Let's Kill Trump
>Episode 13: A Black Christmas

Except you're wrong?

look at Stop being a shill

Series 11 will be interesting to watch. A shame it will be the shows last series for many years.

>not excited for the change, regardless of if it will be actually good or a shitshow

REMINDER

Why did Series 10 drop off so bad? It can't be because of Series 9 because that was actually good.

>I DON'T LIKE HER POLITICS SO THE SHOW IS DEAD
Fuck off. Capaldi was a liberal too.

I don't think the show will be cancelled. The BBC will force Whittaker to leave after 1 series and a male will be brought in to replace her.

Best case scenario is it's cancelled and everything after/including day of the doctor is non canon, that's why the trans timelords shit and rewriting of the time war started.

>being excited about the death of a show

They complain white people took rock music over then proceed to produce no new black rockers

>Lethal Weapon
Pre-internet meme garbage

>Sam Raimi's Spiderman
Respect the hyphen

>90's alternative rock music
Still on constant radio repeat, we are in the high swing of 1990s nostalgia revival

>PS1, N64
Entire libraries available on newer consoles

>PS2
has no games

>shitty pop music playing on the radio
implying that children listen to radio any more

>Shitty youtube black people twerking
He's watching people minecraft on Twitch, be serious

>Bad movie remakes
Just like they've been doing for the past 30 years

>The 13th doctor is his introduction
But his dad already said they have been watching the show together

TL;DR: your childhood was not any better or worse than his, there is no good time to be a child, and if he's disappointed by this he needs to A) Consider why he is disappointed and why that is wrong, and B) learn to be fucking disappointed once in a while

Well Capaldi already shit on Trump on Doctor Who.

I hate this planet.

Oh god. Here we fucking go.

Dropped.

I stopped caring before the last season. This isn't going to bring me back. I don't care that the Doctor is a woman but I know the writers of Doctor Who and they wont be able to help themselves with the heavy handed feminist shit.

People are going to look so stupid if series 11 gets a decent ratings boost all the way through

>female doctor
>she amputates the wrong limb

The show will blow up because of series 11. Jodie to stay for 3 series. Screencap.

>tfw finally noticed Jodies Hillary Haircut

I love her more already

>fake

i think I'm in love. I think she may be /OURGIRL/

>>PS2
>has no games
wat

Yup, it's the end of times.

bye

Because when your doctor is old as fuck you need the companion to be a hot bitch. They knew that in the 60's.

>saying she will not take roles that do not allow her to air her politics
Learn to read
Don't you know what this means? Prepare for an episode where the doctress kills the Drumpfeans

I'll be honest, I REALLY don't want them to sweep this regen under the rug. As much as Moffat and co. have been trying to feed us bullshit like the Doctor not remembering if he'd ever been a woman or that Time Lords are beyond gender (which they've already flipflopped on once), Chibbs had better have 13 acknowledge and actually deal with becoming a woman. Regardless of what people say, this is as much of a big deal for the Doctor as it is for us. Just one episode, have the post regen episode deal with the Doctor coming to terms. Ignoring the change would be almost as bad as hyper focusing on it.

Remember when white people didn't rap?

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED???

It’s fake

It's a meme you dip. It means the PS2 barely had any exclusives.

Uh, no he didn't

>not being excited for the memes and shitposting

>He missed out on seeing snake and big boss in the metal gear series

Would it though? I'd rather the character acts the same as usual.

As in Dr. Who's still watching this fucking show?

she's objectively correct. I'd extend that to "everybody" has a moral duty to resist Trump, Brexit and the Tories, but then righty whities never cared about morals to begin with

Mack is pre good tho

put your trip back on fag so I don't see your shitty posts

>its worth seeing the show you grew up with being killed just because someone will shoop the sonic screwdriver into a dildo
no

What kind of twink companion will we get?

Man, it's a shame that their culture degenerated so badly.

agree unironically, white people shouldnt rap because it makes no sense culturally

Are we really going to blame S10 on Bill again? You know you got proven wrong last time, right?

It's fake you fucking retard

At least use Eminem, Macklemore is nothing nowadays.

He did it in his last episode

It's bait you fucking retard

Lenny is based

White people still make rock music tho so that's the difference.

However the new Linken Park album is some of the biggest shit I've ever heard.

Is Chester in on some conspiracy?
youtube.com/watch?v=5dmQ3QWpy1Q

Are we really going to blame S10 on Moffat again? You know you got proven wrong last time, right?

I'm a big Moffat ass licker, always loved him. If 13 is to be written by Moffat I'm sure there'll be a lot of unnecessary pandering but since it's actually Chibnall I have hope.

I believe those gaming systems and movie series still exist, same with that genre of music.

>ywn be 13's sissy teaboy foot massager

>Linkin Park
Wasn't their last good album Meteora aka 2003?

>I was only pretending to be retarded

I agree. I want the Doctor to still be the Doctor, but there's no reason for the Doctor to ignore this. In universe, there's no way you become a dude 12 times in a row and then ignore the time you aren't.

Are we really going to blasme S10 on S10 again? You know you got proven wrong last time, right?

It wasn't me you fucking retard. I just wanted to call you a fucking retard for falling for such obvious bait.

Not a big fan of Broadchurch and honestly have a different feeling.

But you literally can.

>He missed out on seeing US btfo Yugoslavia and laughing while the Russians cried

Jodie will react to herself same way Matt and Capaldi did for their regens.

Yeah, but why would he?

But this is completely normal for time lords, he might not see it as a big as a change as if a human were to magically change gender.

I think that acting exactly the same would help because any virtue signalling after pulling off the post ""progressive"" thing the shows ever done will turn people who arent left of marx off

I'm really happy now that every tv show and movie is non stop liberal propaganda. Why the other day I went almost 5 minutes without being forced to check my white make privilege

Here's an image of one of the most popular active rock bands in the country right now.

>
>

what, you can't answer?

>slept all day due to fucked up sleep pattern
>wake up
>find out 13th is a woman

On one hand I'm pretty glad all the Krisfags got completely destroyed. On the other my choice to drop Who after based Capaldi leaves was certainly the right one. The series is already at deaths door after the shambles that was this series and this will kill it stone dead.

Which I'm happy about, Who just isn't fun to watch anymore.

Where can I enter the timeline where Kris Marshall was announced as 13?

I was talking about the sjws pandering. The quality of the story as a whole? I don't think anyone can top Moffat.

This is actually kind of sad. Not for the kid, for you. This post is sad.

He said he was inevitable that's not an insult

>series 10
>lowest point
>finale was the best since series 5
bye bye RTDcuck

>>acknowledging something other than her gender as the weird thing in the regen
Hahaha

Hey, I didn't actually know western horror existed as a genre, sounds pretty cool, what do you guys recommend for a beginner?

RTD did.

>tfw you don't live in the \who\ universe where Kris Marshall is the Doctor