Fuck this Justice League Action bullshit I want the original Justice League Unlimited cartoon back

Fuck this Justice League Action bullshit I want the original Justice League Unlimited cartoon back

It's never coming back. I hope you enjoy your SJW Wonder Woman now faggot

it's actually less SJW than the original because no black green lantern and only one woman.

The show closed the book a long time ago, it had a very successful run on top of being part of a long running connected universe while staying consistent and solid. Dcau is over. Young justice looked like it was going to start a new dcau but we know how that ended.
JL action looks promising,the art style is similar to dcau, it's has some brave and bold feel to it as well, the only downside is that it's apparently short 10+ min episodes like clone wars.
JLA is the closest well get to JLU

JLA is going to be for kids purely to sell merc

sjws don't have disposable income to spend on the merc, but they'll gladly bitch and whine about any transgressions

yeh you right, but i think the era of a unified dcau is over for the time being, im guessing there will be shows in independent universes.

they can't keep their hands off batman so they'll make another series feat the dark knight in a few years

Guessing you got triggered over the sidekick joke?

Next time you see this image, don't answer it. The DCAU is dead. Buried.

>Says something that anybody would say when showing off to their parents
>Nobody else takes it seriously
>It's obviously not meant to be taken seriously
>I-Its SJWs guys! th-th-they're ru-ru-ruining m-my-my hobbies
Off yourself.

>he fell for the sidekick meme

Have you never watched a cartoon before?

SJW apologists

I dunno user, If I had two of the most powerful super heroes by my side, I'd say the same exact thing.
Just because a Woman just happens to say something like that doesn't make it SJW in the slightest, for fucks sake, Supes and Bats even give each other a "The Fuck is she talking about" look.

I know this is bait, but I'm biting it anyway.
cause maybe someone who actually thinks in such an idiotic way will debate me.

Can you imagine the amount of volcanic ass pain the whole hawkgirl/Stewart romance would've have made Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums?
>DC is sjw/blm like Marvel now! The sky is falling!!!
Kek, kinda wish it would happen now instead of back then

>debate

They can't and they won't. You can reason with these people about as much as you can with full blown SJWs

Who came first the Sup Forumsfag/MRAs or the SJWs? And who is more pathetic?

You should wish for good things, not shit. Shit will inevitably happen anyway.

To be honest, all the people that I found that actually describes themselves as MRA,were nice people with support groups for demaged/homeless men, not feminist-hating movements. I know at least two stories of feminists going to study MRA groups and actually becoming members.

I really have no idea on how it became a thing.

I'm from Central Europe so all of this I found out on this Bielorussian Cabbage Patch Forum. An MRA would be literally laughed out of the room where I live and I don't think a feminist would fair much better.

Is /r9k/ MRA? Are MRAs just butthurt permavirgins? Can you explain these things to me because I am honestly baffled.

I want the entire Timmverse back.

You got me, do what you must

SJWs came out of yaoi and hentai loving weebs who decided to start projecting their fetishized image of gender and sexuality onto every aspect of socially libertarian politics and feminism. That's why they all look like they walked out of Hot Topic circa 2006 and make a huge deal about being nonbinary and won't stop talking about their fetishes, but only THEIR fetishes. That's what a lot of people don't get, it's not that they hate sex it's that they hate Chad sex. They don't want depictions of conventionally attractive people fucking, their basic pet issue is that they want to see more fucked up looking people and pairings in media so they can fap.

I think MRAs and the Sup Forums idiots came out of Stormfront, they were basically weebs who were mad all the weeb girls were making out with each other and femme looking Hot Topic emo kids instead of their fat asses. A lot of them came from repressed, conservative parts of America so they upheld Christian values along with weeb shit. Ironically they also hate Chads, but again they're old-fashioned so they started getting mad at black Chads fucking all the Beckys (hence, cuck). So they uphold some kind of weird "traditional white male" image up but that image is not a Chad, it's just a really white weeb.

Basically it's all about sexually dysfunctional nerds that are mad at normies. Then it spread because idiots on Twitter and Buzzfeed/Vice/Breitbart were looking for clicks so all of a sudden Chads and Beckys think this is a real thing when really it's all about sexual insecurity among weebs.

I kind of figured it's because none of them are getting what they want in the nuptial. I assume you're American, so my question is: do you see a lot of these people walking around? You know, the stereotypical fedora wearing faggot, the weird looking strange autist, the pink-haired manic ladnwhale, the hipster type idiot with anarchy badges?

Not really?

SJWs are the newest incarnation of really aggressive activist, kinda like the Black Panthers and that older feminist organisation who did really fucked up shit, except that the ones who aren't aggressive enough to murder people etc. are more visible since they can post their opinions on the internet. People who go overboard have always been around but the internet allows them to be more visible.

MRAs are a bit of a reaction to the extremist feminists. Most of them are reasonable people who try to help men in bad situations such as abuse victims and men in custody battles where the system is rigged against them. But there's always some who have to be as extreme as extreme SJWs who like to make wild claims and play the victim card.

Sup Forums doesn't have anything to do with proper activism, and they don't really have anything to do with outrage activism either.

If Marvel is smart they also should make a teentitans Go version of the F4 or spidermans defenders team with Nova

You're thinking of proto mgtows, mras are actually pretty cool despite of what they are.

When I lived in the middle of the country I knew a lot of the prototype fedora wearers and autists and kind of skirted with that way of life until I realized it was retarded. They all complained about minorities and how they couldn't get laid even though they knew fuck all about nonwhite people or women. We also got plenty of the dyed hair crew but they weren't as liberal back then. I live in New York now and I do run up against lots of the Tumblr types. They aren't nearly as bad as they are online but they still have weird boundary issues and they're definitely sexually frustrated, either from not getting enough or from lack of emotional connection. A lot of the SJW stuff is online posturing, it makes them look good to reblog outrage shit, and since there's a market for it people like the comic companies and websites can't stop making it. It's really just college kids being dumb but it gets blown up by the media.

The Black Panthers have nothing in common with SJW types. The closest thing to BP running around is Black Lives Matter, and if you listen to the ones that aren't college students or just pissed off kids from the hood throwing bricks you'll find it's actually close to really tame libertarian shit, I've had right-wing friends complaining about the same shit for years. But then it all got mixed up with these people who don't understand feminism, who don't understand gender or sex or any of that, who think being kinky or wearing a skirt with hairy legs is a revolutionary act and not just the same shit people have been doing for decades so they demand "safe spaces" and everyone child-proof the world for them like they sanitized their NaruSasu fanblog of trolls. The point is the mentality started online with people who weren't getting any.

They have quite a lot in common with parts of the movement, mostly because both groups became about stuff other than what they were supposed to be about. But my point is that that is not the point, it's not about people "not getting any". It's about people craving attention (if anything that's what they want, attention and a pat on the shoulder because they are "good people") and trying to do what they think is right but knowing fuck all about the real world. It's mixed up with fandom but not made out of it.

what did she say?

Source?

Ah okay I follow you. What I meant is that's where the started, not what it's become. There's still strains of those beginnings running around, that's why so much of it is about "representation" like it really makes that much of a difference if Iceman is gay all of a sudden. Then all that fandom shit got picked up by people looking for asspats and it spiraled out of control from there.

>that's where the started

>ladnwhale

RIP

Seriously, Source?

>Wanting a revival of ANY cartoon

Artist is John Doe on paheal.

See I didn't care back then. I thought the build up was touching, but now everything seems so forced.

Even though I'm black I missed the days where interracial scenes like this would be a surprise. It really was an "awww" moment for, but today everyone has to be like white girl has to be with a guy that's not white or we riot. What the fuck happened to just making good build up romance.