Wait! How is this not racist?

Wait! How is this not racist?

"Hurr it's not racism if we kiss black ass."
I expected shit like this. The left is in its death throes because of Trump.

I don't know, but America is #1, baby!

>blacks are "great athletics"

What else is new?

This.

USA USA USA!!!

Why would it be?
She's earned it and biting on the gold is something only winners get to do

where is the racism?

The fact that East African blacks have higher bone density and thus find it harder to swim.

DURR BLACK PPL CAN'T SWIM, fuck you. She deserves and worked very hard for it

Western, sorry.

Olympics turned to shit when they started giving citizenship to chinks and baboons.
Hence why nobody is watching it.

why is she chewing on it like a chimp?

She must have thought it was chocolate.

/thread

I'm surprised there's not some social norm where people gather around a nigger taking a shit and applaud them during it.

This doesn't seem racist though. Explain yourself.

So did USA win gold, or someone from Africa? I hate this African American crap.

Well, to be honest, they generally can't. Which makes it more extraordinary.

The left is the one always bringing up race and trying to disprove racist things they think the right thinks. They project all day.

I thought niggers couldnt swim?

Now they're begging Michael Phelps to step down from his position as team flag bearer and put the mudslime fencer niggress in his place because Donald Trump. I'm not even joking.

Why now in the year of degeneracy (((2016))), are the Olympics rigged ?

is that gold medal made out of plastic?

1. import niggaz to work work them
2. niggaz getting gold

>america fuck yeah!

Things slow over at reddit this morning?

There was a thread last night about a social media article where some nig was photographed on the subway smoking crack. The author said it was beautiful and artistic.

Why do they bite the medals?

Dey Took Our Gooould

i tried real hard but i cant see whats supposed to be racist in that tweet

its just news report

If we were all equal, it should not matter if she is black or white.
Simply pointing out someone is black is racism.
/irony off

But really, when black person does something good, then everyone praise it, pointing out black person did good, no one has problem with that.
But when someone point out black person did something wrong, then that's racist, no matter if that's the truth, it's rayciss.

'murica logic is flawless..

Why are blacks so good at athletics? Is it from centuries of having to outrun lions and climbing trees?

eat dat money money nigga

Trying to bite it into smaller pieces so it's easier to pawn

to tell if it's real gold

old prospecting trick

is it a black girl thing?

They're probably doing because they've seen others do it and not know why people throughout history bit gold coins.

Apes tend to repeat the actions they see.

When the American west was still being settled and gold prospecting was the hot thing, you'd often get paid in gold you helped mine. Of course, sometimes those companies would screw over temporary workers with adulterated gold, and the easiest way to test the purity of gold is to see if your tooth marks the surface, as true gold is a soft metal.

Evolution.

Not the first black, but first American pet black.

"Blacks" aren't.
Specific blacks from specific regions are good at one sport in particular.

Maybe there is a genetic explanation for this... But it's impossible: we're all the same, there is only one human race.
Really makes you watch the light reflected from a mirror

That's how they used to check if gold coin is real or not, they bite it and try to bend it, if they can bend it, it's not real gold.

Everyone does that because they're fags who play sports.

Fucking kek

Dumb nigger thinks there's chocolate inside

>THEY LITERALLY EAT MONEY

it's the other way around, gold is soft and you can easily leave a dent on it without removing even one milligram of gold.

If you can't leave a dent or if you remove a gold coat and see another metal underneath, it's a fake coin.

Being poor for most of your life, you tend to get tired of it and have things to do. Maybe some want to get away from the troubled lifestyle.

This is one of the reasons that hip hop is a primarily a black genre and that the top fighting game players are black

>a simple news
>reeeeeeee it's racism

Too much Sup Forums?

>African

tries to eat gold, how ironic

Making mention of this is actually racist. She earned her medal through her own ability, race has nothing to do with it.

Then why is it kenyans and kenyans only that are so good at running long distance, yet they're good at nothing else?
Why is it jamaicans and jamacains only that are so good at sprinting, yet they're good at nothing else?

lol... They won't even say the girl's name... they just say "some African American girl".

Who even watches the Olympics even?
It's total bullshit.

it looks like chicken nuggets

Well, the medals aren't real gold, so it's stupid.

>2016
>not eating your medals for gains

Same as all ex-slaves.

Good at sprinting and basketball, leg strength.

it's just a fun thing to do and sort of a meme chill out

I like how they need to point out that she is black like it matters. Can we stop this bullshit?

west africans m8 plus thats just on average she might be an outlier

>niggers supposedly physically superior
>over a century of regular Olympics
>first ever nigger to win a gold medal for not drowning
>tries to eat the gold like an idiot for cute picture reasons

Amazing that it took this long for the 'physically superior' race to prove it. Once.

>>But really, when black person does something good, then everyone praise it, pointing out black person did good
Everyone is just surprised that nigger/neggress can do some good or achieve anything

nice hair

An American won. The media is just being complete racists again. They even asked her how does it feel to be the first African American to win gold and she was obviously uncomfortable with that question.

Everyone eats the gold, it's tradition

They should know it isn't real and have some dignity, though niggers and dignity seem to be exclusive.

Exactly, someone understands.

If you don't eat the medals in Rio and hold them until you get back to your home country, they'll be stolen on the way back to the airport.

"First black woman who can swim" is a news story.

kek, the other fool. lets sell him gold shekles

She talked about racism and BLM. Stop putting politics in plain view at the Olympics.

I thought that it was racist because blacks are known to be bad swimmers.

I actually agree with this guy. She seemed like a genuine black girl, not a nigger.

>Mad because his gymnasts didn't make it for the first time in in 40+ years

The reason blacks are praised for things and whites aren't is simple. Niggers are too stupid to do something positive before us.

Did she steal that?

I do wonder why that is

no u retard.. if it bends then it IS real gold

lol

Why has nobody asked how the fuck a nigger won gold in swimming? Sure it was women's swimming but the simple fact is niggers swim like a leaky dingy at the best of times.
Was she literally the only person in the race? Was the race secretly the paraolympics? Is she secretly a man? Heck even then she shouldn't win shit.

They said it was a tie i read the OP post as did they really tie. I didnt see it live and cant find a video. Two gold medals for one event? both times read 52.70 exactly first timei n swimming in 30 years...since 1984 coincidence?

>another black people eating money photo

The favourites had a bad race. But she definitely earned it.

Because that's what literally everyone else does, have you never watched the olympics?

>"An old practice to test whether a gold coin was counterfeit was to bite down on it. Since pure gold is relatively soft any base metals mixed with the gold to lessen its value will also harden the coin, and so make it harder to bite on"

Ah, okay

>Bite down on coin.
>It's as hard as a coin.
>I guess it must be gold because they said it was gold.
I doubt there is even one Olympic athlete who can identify gold.

That cannot be real, can it?

The chink just thought it was a dog.

I wonder how much she'll get at the pawn shop for that medal after she squeezed out a couple of fatherless niglets.

I bet she's never been to Africa.

No one's mad because no one watches the Olympics anymore

Because Phelps has 21 fucking gold medals

Lochte bit his with a Grill

I thought it was because they where doing a joke on the chocolate coin

Is this like the first olympics you watched... Ever?

It's just a celebratory tradition thing you autist, they aren't doing it because they're suspicious that they were given fake gold...

from 500 bucks up to 5-20k senpai I'd say

DELETE THIS

We need more swimming events!

I have some gold I can sell you very cheap

That stupid nig thinks the medals are made of chocolate.

niggers evolved to have human skills?

It certainly is.

Making a big deal out of first black anything is racist. According to a lot of libcucks recognising race at all is racist. Yet they treat niggers like some sort of pet or child they have to praise whenever they do something whites have been doing for centuries.