"I'm not planning to be knitting by the fire while the men fight for me"

DAYUM

She stole the fucking show tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.au/amp/s/www.bustle.com/p/lyanna-mormonts-feminist-speech-on-game-of-thrones-is-the-rallying-cry-we-all-need-right-now-70594/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When is Dany going to kill her?

She was competing against such accomplished thespians as Ed Sheeran

She stole the fucking show

she can jump on the front lines then

GIRL POWER XD

it's just so fucking unbelievable. she's ten years old for fucks sake. she can't fight anything. why do people watch this show.

I cringed

Especially when that grown man she showed up nodded respectfully towards her at the end

Fuck

Even if she is a Lady it'd still make you look pathetic to get shown up by her. You wouldn't be so eager to eat shit.

ANSWER THE COLE

This was the worst part of the episode

but guys maybe they're all gonna jew scam her and string her up as a sacrifical figurehead and she'll get gangraped and torn to pieces by an angry mob or something

I thought it was a good scene, that girl is feisty! She couldn't do worse than Tyrion going to war lol

let's hope the little cunt dies soon. she has worn out her welcome.i have a feeling this entire season will be nothing but fanservice for redditor normies.

>GoT are now child soldier advocates

Jesus, like it was copied right off some mom's facebook page.

Don't pretend that GoT has ever been anything besides fanservice for redditor normies.

There's no tension left in this show. It's all about how Danny is going to rule the seven kingdoms. It's inevitable. It's just a matter of when.

Jon and her have to hook up first tho

There were 3 main moments that stole the show for me. First off, if you're a /polcuck, fuck right off because this is going to massively trigger you.

1. Lady Mormont's pledging the allegiance of Bear Island

2. Sansa laying the fucking smackdown on Littlefinger's creeping, doesn't even let him get the last word.

3. Daenarys. "Shall we begin?" nuff said.

>polcuck
>unironically post rick and morty

bait harder nigger

You Will Never Believe What This Woke 8 year Old Just Told To A Crowd of Angry Old White Guys

Its starting

google.com.au/amp/s/www.bustle.com/p/lyanna-mormonts-feminist-speech-on-game-of-thrones-is-the-rallying-cry-we-all-need-right-now-70594/amp

"There is no divine justice you dumb cunt". Clegane stole the show this time around

>we all need now

Why do these insipid fucks always say this?

>2. Sansa laying the fucking smackdown on Littlefinger's creeping, doesn't even let him get the last word.

I know this is just faux-normie baiting but Littlefinger DID get the last word, even if it was just a smarmy "Milady".

>That part when he tears into Thoros's hairline

The 'everything is reddit' crowd might sperg out over this, but the Hound really is the best part of the show. Just wait until Qyburn reveals that he revived the Mountain with Whitewalker blood and it goes renegade until Sandor takes him down at the CLEGANEBOWL.

she's planning to get cut in half in 1 milisecond because she's 7 year old pre pubescent girl with negative zero muscle definition then I take it ?

he's deadmeat tho. his jam was political trickery and that's useless now that factions are gonna get defined next episode. the only question is how's he gonna die.

GoT, Star Wars, Marvel etc. etc.

I'm sick of the brainwashing Hollywood propaganda e.g.
>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc.etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.