So hows wagey today? get up on time? the commute wasn't too stressful I hope

so hows wagey today? get up on time? the commute wasn't too stressful I hope.

Me? I got up at a leisurely 10:30, made some scrambled egg, brown toast and orange juice and am now relaxing with a cup of tea while I decide what to do today, perhaps I'll expand my mind by reading great works of literature, or maybe a quick trip to the local beach for a swim in the ocean.

Had to get up at 7 for a 9am lecture

Had a 8 hour shift, n**t.

NEETS ALWAYS WIN!

It was fine. Woke up next to my gf, got up, took my car to the job, shitposted and wrote some on my computer, and now Im off to blow shit up.

>or maybe a quick trip to the local beach for a swim in the ocean.
dude it's winter

gets the blood pumping and anyway the atlantic is cold all year round

>a quick swim in the ocean
Good luck with swimming in the Atlantic Ocean in January

If you live your life wasting every day of your prime with not improving your living situation by establishing a career, educating yourself or providing a service to someone close, how are you going to survive when you're past your prime?

I live my days one by one, getting by. My job as a programmer is demanding, but I choose my own times and when I come home I get to sit down in the couch without a grain of anxiety.

I earned that spare time. I improved my situation, I ended up with a net positive result of the day.

The NEET lifestyle is just wasting day by day, entertainment slowly being sucked out of your favorite activities trying to run away from your anxiety of responsibility and the future.

I pity you, and hope you learn how to get your thumb out of your ass.

lol, dumb blanketfrog virgin incel trying to talk high

>A NEET, a wagecuck and a Sup Forums janitor are at a funfair where they come across a shady looking man at a stall.

>He tells the NEET that if he buys a ticket and is able to last five minutes out back with the man's vicious rottweiler, he'll win a thousand dollars. The NEET is no fool though and declines the offer. He then watches his wagecuck friend buy a ticket, then vanish round back with the stall owner. After ten seconds or so he runs out screaming, with his clothes torn, covered in bite marks. The NEET and the wagecuck hastily leave the funfair.

>After a few days they haven't heard anything from their janny friend so decide to go back to the funfair to find out what happened to him. They come across the same stall owner and ask him if janny managed to complete the challenge, to which he tells them that sadly the he was torn to shreds by the rottweiler.

>The NEET laments that it simply wasn't worth it for a mere thousand dollars. The wagecuck is taken aback by this and says to the stall owner, "A thousand dollars?! You were only going to give me twenty bucks!" The man replies, "Well that's more than I offered the other guy - he did it for free!"

yeah it really sucks having so much free time to do whatever I want. The anxiety of getting those weekly bennies (that you pay for!) is terrible

5/7 got two sharp exhales out the nose from me accompanied by a slight smirk.

No one lives like that lmao

Literally working from home since 2013.
It's a nightmare, I honestly wish the job market wasn't so shit so I could get a job that forced me to be outside.

Excellent

NEETs do

Bellisimo

I had to walk 40 minutes through 30 centimeters of snow while a Blizzard is ongoing because all trams got stuck

And I have a dentist appointment in an hour, I pretty much have to leave right now to make it on time

I hate this fucking country

how uninteresting must you be that your weekly government mandated pittance is enough for you to do whatever you want?

I wake late and eat shortly after noon. I eat the simplest of breakfasts. The cooked portion is always substantial: omelette or occasionally a large portion of porridge.
I then swim near my home, after jogging down to the local beach. I wear goggles and throw myself into a vigorous front crawl. I return home, lift some weights and then have a shower.
I sometimes read after the sweat. The books I find most interesting are history books. I read these attentively. Heavy, respectable tomes: about Julius Caesar, Peter the Great, Alexander the Great. I rarely read fiction
A simple lifestyle that doesn't cost much monetarily.

Went to work at 6, just got home. Tomorrow will be on strike so hell yeah, eat shit wageys.

you do literally none of this shit, you wake up and post on Sup Forums all day, maybe play some vidya

either that or you do work/study and you're just larping and being a dumb mick

wagie has a temper

t. poorfag

I am a neet too but about to study in a month
trust me when I say you're gay

This, he's definitely larping

what are you going to study and how old are you? I'm 20 and sick of being a NEET but I want something that will guarantee me a job when I'm done studying.

mathematics, 22

Ah good luck I've always been shitty at mathematics just scrapping by on a C.

My fucking feet hurt from working all night.

Hopefully the new soles I ordered will help.

>all the wagies in denial itt

Why exactly do 99.9% of neets just sit by the computer all day?

i like the idea of being a neet but i'd rather raise a family which requires a job if you want your children to have a good life

E X Q U I S I T E

I woke up, took a breakfast and the comfy train with my gf to work, I was at the annual assembly reporting our successes of this year, had a delicious meal. Right now I'm doing an experiment about nitruration under temperature with a remote plasma treatment machine, then I will measure the effects with a X-ray reflectometry, then I'll go compile my data and do some bibliography until 5pm

>Got deemed unfit for work after a panic attack
>Doctor mandates two weeks off
>Casual work so I lose around $2000
>Sold $2000~ worth of MTG cards for $1400 because I need to pay for bills and my car
>Doctors visit costs $40 because I can't bulk bill
>Won't be able to work until mid febuary

I fucking hate not working, feels like I'm stuck in traffic

>be wagie
>don't have the time to develop any fulfilling hobbies
>wonder why you're feeling empty

wagies are TRIGGERED
I've just finished my Russian practice (reading war and peace at the moment) and now I'm off for a countryside walk

I have plenty of time for hobbies, I spend most weekends traveling to melbourne and sydney ( I live in canberra) to play MTG competetivly

I couldn't do that if I was NEET

No you're not, you're sat in a cubicle at work

>my hobby is paying for overpriced cardboard so I can compete with ironic geek wagecucks

Free yourself of the wagie mindset, try some hobby that is not expensive

>exercising (you can get toned with bodyweight alone)
>reading good literature and it's all over a century old so you can get it for fucking free
>going on trips

kek

>You should go on trips

Re read my post friend

>going on trips
>not expensive

You are just a jelous poorfag

I have another degree but I feel like studying again because I have realised what I really want to do

gl user and godspeed

Absolutely SEETHING
I might postpone the coutryside walk and do some violin practice instead.

How you gonna practice violin flipping burgers in Mc D's?

You are tje jealous one lol.

I go one trips all the time while you are wagie.

I don't get it

Why are neets implying people with a job are unhappy ?

Beach in Ireland in February?

Both Neet and wagecuck sucks. Being uni student is the best blessing to me. The mix of appropriate discipline and leisure makes a satisfactory life.

Work is depressing. You waste half your life doing something you hate. And people who enjoy working are mentally ill.

>Leisure
>Japanese student
Pick one

>something you hate
Since I was a little kid I wanted to be a scientist and invent things. Looks like I made it.

This, people are lying hard if they say they love going to work and being there.

No one can't enjoy getting up 06:00 AM every morning to slave 9 hours from monday til friday.

>thiccness
nice

>tfw still not a NEET
been my life goal since I was 7
soon though

BANE ?

Yeah coming home just to sit down and study/learn/read boring shit for the rest of the day and constantly preparing for exams, worrying that you might not pass them sounds like real fun

I think Oxbridge is like three times demanding than any other Japanese uni tho.

careful what you wish for

Are you one of those CS or engineering cucks, huh? Then it might suck. My major is politics and history which I like, so I never feel I am compelled to study those subjects.

not really, I know exactly what it'll be like.

>work as a barman
>get up late
>comfy job
>drink cocktails I make for myself for free all day
>drunk people tell you funny stories
>get to know a lot of qt grills
>some give you a number
>a ton of free time when not working
>above average wage with tips
>some NEET with no life thinks he has a good life

>some NEET with no life thinks he has a good life

Neets have WAY more lifetime available than wagies though.

Life time where they do fuck all

Yes, and it's focking gr8.

>mfw some NEET belive I hate my job

Wagey here, woke up at 10:00.
>hot bath with good book
>cooked breakfast
>logged in on work computer, did a couple job things, sent some emails, ordered some items
>logged off at 13:30
>went to Mediamarkt and bought some Blu Rays and a couple albums
>15:10 took skype call with boss, planned a work holiday this summer
>15:40 boss had to go, ended call
>went on Sup Forums right after, ordered pizza and opened a beer

Working life isn't bad.

What do you work as?

Tool/hardware store, in charge of the stock and online orders etc.
Work from home 4 days per week, on site once a week.

Dreamy.

>there's no way you can live a simple, happy lifestyle without selling 90% of your time. you're LYING!!!!!1

Yep, it's nice.

How much you earning?

28 700 SEK per month which is 2 556 pounds according to google.

Woke up at 15:00, took a shower and went to do some shopping. Bought some beer. Works starts at 22:00.

Comfy

I like being NEET but I wish I had some money. I wish there was an easy job that involved basically no communication with another human being. That's the true life

>unironically drinking orange juice
K I L L Y O U R S E L F

>thinks his options are either being a NEET or being a wage cuck
Have you ever heard of university? There are these things called careers and being a productive member of society.

>for a swim in the ocean
>Ireland
Ehmm....

Drunk people are cancer. Would not work with them.

>and now Im off to blow shit up.
classic swedistan

what education or skills do you need to get such an absurdly easy sounding job?

R I C H

how does one acquire such a fucking job?
do i need to move to sweden

>I'll expand my mind by reading great works of literature, or maybe a quick trip to the local beach for a swim in the ocean.
who do you think you're fooling, we both know you're just going to spend all day indoors browsing the internet again

there is, but unless you're living off an inheritance or autismbux you're going to have to put in some work at least

What's your job, /int? Do you like it?
I'm a roofer, it's hard work, but I make enough during to take winter off.

We are not Brits, just shout at them to calm down when they stop being funny and they will. Some will even come the next day to apologize :^)

What are you inventing?

i'm a sepples man myself yes i am

>tfw once emailed a security company to apologise to a bouncer cause I remember being a dick
He saw me next time and let me in early :^)

This was in Poland but I had a great experience with lads on tour (I'm not from Prague)
>inna bar in Poland
>also a lot of Brits
>drunk crying Brit starts hugging my friend on toilets
>we somehow start talking to them through this
>we get friendly and they tell us to join them on tour
>sorry m8 we still have a full beer
>finish it and come with us lads (they were leaving)
>we try but can't
>m8 come ooon
>well as 'strayans would say, we are "soft cunts" (thanks Sup Forums for the phrase)
>lads have a laugh, pay our bill and leave