Why is it that a show with such disturbing material can be so aesthetically pleasing?

Why is it that a show with such disturbing material can be so aesthetically pleasing?

Also Hannibal thread

I just finished S2 and is S3 worth watching?

This show was literally just on my mind. Think of the devil and he...

The show was done very well.

Just watch it, user.

watch it desu

I guess I'll give it a shot

Anyways what was the episode that may have given you the creeps more than others

For me it was The Bee lady who lobotomized the guy and gauged his eyes out or Hannibal's former patient who ripped the truck driver's insides in the intro

>Drop cutlery in the dishwasher
>accidentally recreate the Hannibal soundtrack

...appears.

Charming.

Be warned, S3 is a huge pleb filter.

The creeps? None. I was totally infatuated with Hannibal.

They do say Lucifer was God's most beautiful angel.

I stopped watching in the last season (i think), when he and Scully run away together

my interest crashed half way through season 3. Odd because I thought the show was excellent until then. I think maybe it was demanding too much of me; I didn't feel up to it.

Hugh Dancy must've known this.

Continue to the end.

I really didn't think any of this show was creepy or scary

it was almost always funny to me

is this show made for people who've killed people or something

I've taken apart a cadaver, so maybe. The homolust is what kept me going desu senpai

No. The show went straight to the shitter in season 3. It went from mild psychological horror with great aesthetics to an action focused "let's kill the bad guy because now we're bad guys too" trope

I've not killed anyone, but I certainly found...probably more humor than most others did within the show. I was also entirely captivated with it and thought the performances were brilliant. The dialogue impressed me as well.

That was kinda cause they weren't getting S4 and they knew it, as well as no rights to Silence

They had to end it earlier than planned

Intimately.

How Will was able to solve cases and recreate crime scenes through the power of autism magic was stupid

That was his design.

You could have at least called it "autistic spectrum magic," rude boy.

What is that disgusting shoop into the centerframe?

i remember i always ate meat when watching the show. i was eating a ham sandwich during that episode and i had to put it down because the texture of sliced ham+seeing the "wings" disgusted me. that was the only episode i failed to eat meat during

"The Luckiest Lady Alive" seems apropos.

Third season is absolute shit.

>wine by the barrel

Best way.

>absolute

I can't believe how much more disgusting that single word makes your comment.

Any episode I missed at its airing, I'd watch with dinner the following day. Viewing it with a meal was only ever an improvement, in my experience.

I enjoyed the show from start to finish, and thought the ending was satisfying as fuck

unfortunately, in my opinion, the show's palette suffers over S2 and S3

No other show has so completely smoked the fuck out of the film adaptations that popularized the character(s) first. Not that the movies are bad but they pale in comparison to the labyrinthian psychological experience of the show.

I actually enjoyed the first half of season 3. The Red Dragon stuff in the second half felt a little slow though.

first half of season 3 is actually my favourite arc of the show. unpopular opinion, but still. dem aesthetics man

S3 is not bad. Anyone who says that is a hyperbolic memer. It's just not on par with the previous seasons.

>Hello, Will.

It's not on par with them because it's better than them.

While I did enjoy season 3, I cannot say or see how it was "better" than either of the other two simply because of the minutes of repetitions of scenes from season 2. After the massive re-watchings of s2 I enjoyed, the last thing I wanted to see in s3 were replays from 2.